Hope everybody had a great and prosperous 2019 and I hope 2020 brings everyone all that they are seeking. Its a great time to sign aboard with ByzFunder and add a great direct lender to your list. Personally, I have been in this business many years and will 100% guarantee you will enjoy working with me as your ISO Rep. I have been with the company since inception and we are hands on and creative. I am very knowledgeable about the industry and I am 100% ACCESSIBLE whenever you call me. Below is a taste of what we offer. WE ARE FAST and FUND QUICK with no B.S. I look forward to working with you. Respectfully, Greg B.

• We will fund 1st position loans but look to fund in 2nd, 3rd and 4th position (3 to 10 month offers)
• Commissions up to 18 POINTS / We pay full commission on renewals / Commissions paid NEXT DAY
• Most AGGRESSIVE pre-pays offered
• No restricted industries except Adult Clubs / No landlord verification's
• Your reps ALWAYS work your deals. We DO NOT have an in-house sales division that works your deals or renews them. We let you know when your merchants are up for renewal and you work your deal!
• We fund in CA
• We can provide a weekly payment option if merchant qualifies
• NO COJ REQUIRED
• NO UCC FILED
• NO HARD CREDIT PULLS!!
• Stips are MINIMAL
• HARD UNDERWRITING IS DONE UPFRONT WE DO NOT GIVE SOFT OFFERS (Your deal won’t die after the contracts are signed unless the decision logic comes back bad or the merchant kills the deal themselves in the interview)
• TURNAROUND TIME under 2hrs for approvals. FUNDING TIME within 4 hours once all stipulations are met. WE ARE FAST.

Respectfully,
Greg B.
Senior Business Development Manager
845-494-4898
isosupport@byzfunder.com

www.byzfunder.com