Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 65052 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

I came on here searching for a contact for Rely. Why? I have a merchant telling me he is getting texts for him to pay $500 in order for them to get a payoff. He paid the money - now they're ghost.

I DON'T DO DEFAULTS - it doesn't matter who the company is - Whatever "chance" or whatever type of "We fund default" you guys play YOU'RE ALL TRASH.

Seriously the suggested above people that others are giving you suggestions of HAVE NOT closed deals and just relay information that see on here. - Case in point

Calls Funder... funder says "We dont owe you any commissions" CLICK* but they sponsor.

F* out of here. I'm calling BS now.
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Hi Alex

I fund defaults

Feel free to send me an email or call me at my direct line

Kate Blaine
    ISO Relations
    __________________________________________________ ________

8950 West Olympic Blvd. Suite 695
    Beverly Hills, CA 90210
    Direct: (424) 437-4372
    Office: (424) 255-6248
    kate@wellsadvance.com
    www.wellsadvance.com

Mom and Pop business funding here. We specialize in unsecured working capital for small businesses. We go up to $1,000,000, and we fund these loans in 2-3 days. Not based on credit. (You can use the funds for whatever you want). Here's my link https://www.facebook.com/businessloa...usinessowners/ Let me know if i can help. Servicing in all 50 states
    Lashelle Cobham
    lashelle.mpbusinessfunding@gmail.com
    (813)599-7048

Moshe from Custom Funding here!
    We are a strong B/D funder with a focus on all position deals.
    Very creative on the higher risk units. We can beat any dollar amount.
    * Defaults welcomed
    * Light stips.
    * 12% max upsell.
    Let me know when we can set up.

Banned Reputation points: 1591

Last edited by ISOKING; 12-06-2021 at 12:33 PM. Reason: delete

Banned Reputation points: 2174

Quote Originally Posted by Cgadvance View Post
    I’ve actually funded with Landmark over the last month.

Best part was no stips other than DL & VC and commission was paid right away.
    Thats how we do it! Anyone who wants to join CGAdvance and onboard with landmark give us a call @ 7543041757

Nate from LINQFUNDING

10k min monthly deposits/ no limit on positions
    B-,C,D Paper
    offer weekly payments
    only restricted industries: Financial Services & Law Firms
    2ND Positions + (we don't fund first positions!)
    WE PAY 12 POINTS ON EVERY DEAL
    Commissions are paid on time
    FAST APPROVAL AND QUICK RESPONSES
    50% Owner can be funded

Feel free to reach out with any questions and deals

Nate Peterson
    ISO Relationship Manager
    P. 516-225-6707
    nate@linqfunding.com

There are a lot of stories behind default files its not always so black and white. Either way at Infusion Capital we are give the highest dollar amount approvals for previous Defaults and other high risk files. Try us out for your self. Send all subs to drew@infusioncapital.org offers within 30 minutes funding same day.
    Drew Matthew
    Chief Executive Officer
    Infusion Capital Group
    40 wall St
    28th floor #2765
    New York, NY 10005
    Company: 1 (718) 852-2233
    Direct: 1 (917)525-9946
    Email: drew@Infusioncapital.org
    www.Infusioncapital.org

Senior Member Reputation points: 11887 KINGCASH's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SFC View Post
    Josh Kinder at Madison - josh@madisoncapitalfund.org
    He really does fund defaults. I don't get it.
    Out of curiosity (3 years later, yes), but would you still vouch for them?

We have a merchant who's been paying like a champ
    Phenomenal credit score, great rev, no defaults- why fund there you may ask?- Auto
    The merchant insisted on moving with a "higher risk" option, although they knew they were most likely capable of better- so we proceeded
    Not a missed payment, however, we literally chased the funder to continue on with the option they put out per the agreement. We literally pleaded with the merchant to hold off on stop payment request while simultaneously asking the funder to proceed with remainder of agreed upon so the merchant (although not one issue occurred on the merchants side), there was a major lack/delay in proceeding with their initial agreement (already funded, but remaining agreed upon was to be disbursed after initial was completed)

They refuse to pay commission, have sent MTD multiple times showing clean payment history with merchant and Madison- of course they receive notifications on their end regardless.

We have a reputation to keep, I have a reputation to keep, and is just straight thievery

A few things to point out here-

We have reached out for weeks inquiring before submitting this post
    We were contemplating a new post, but figured we'd give benefit of doubt and hear from those that may have backed them in past
    "Kevin", who we're well aware is the "rep" for Madison and many others (we choose not to name other DBAs or entity's[whichever of the two it may be]), we've decided to post solely with the entity/DBA we are having current issue with.

We have a mountain of email correspondence, SMS, etc. backing the above we're pointing out if need be

Bottom line- we got screwed after delivering a very promising merchant, promises from funder/"rep" to pay commissions, and much more to the story we're opting not to disclose. Again, if need be, we have the entire chain of events, but just wanting to shed light on this particular situation

End of day, we don't harp on circumstances like this. We don't have much time to chase, but for the blatantness, and our rep that busted their ass, felt it was necessary to release

Happy funding, All

Banned Reputation points: 14

This might be a good start for an introduction. We are a new funding company concentrating on b-d paper and we will even fund defaults as long as it's not within 6 months and they have it settled. We just started funding 2 months ago and we're looking to take on new ISO's but we are selective in who we work with.

If interested reach out to: Submissions@livfunding.com
    Last edited by Liv Funding; 02-28-2023 at 10:31 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23563

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCASH View Post
    Out of curiosity (3 years later, yes), but would you still vouch for them?

We have a merchant who's been paying like a champ
    Phenomenal credit score, great rev, no defaults- why fund there you may ask?- Auto
    The merchant insisted on moving with a "higher risk" option, although they knew they were most likely capable of better- so we proceeded
    Not a missed payment, however, we literally chased the funder to continue on with the option they put out per the agreement. We literally pleaded with the merchant to hold off on stop payment request while simultaneously asking the funder to proceed with remainder of agreed upon so the merchant (although not one issue occurred on the merchants side), there was a major lack/delay in proceeding with their initial agreement (already funded, but remaining agreed upon was to be disbursed after initial was completed)

They refuse to pay commission, have sent MTD multiple times showing clean payment history with merchant and Madison- of course they receive notifications on their end regardless.

We have a reputation to keep, I have a reputation to keep, and is just straight thievery

A few things to point out here-

We have reached out for weeks inquiring before submitting this post
    We were contemplating a new post, but figured we'd give benefit of doubt and hear from those that may have backed them in past
    "Kevin", who we're well aware is the "rep" for Madison and many others (we choose not to name other DBAs or entity's[whichever of the two it may be]), we've decided to post solely with the entity/DBA we are having current issue with.

We have a mountain of email correspondence, SMS, etc. backing the above we're pointing out if need be

Bottom line- we got screwed after delivering a very promising merchant, promises from funder/"rep" to pay commissions, and much more to the story we're opting not to disclose. Again, if need be, we have the entire chain of events, but just wanting to shed light on this particular situation

End of day, we don't harp on circumstances like this. We don't have much time to chase, but for the blatantness, and our rep that busted their ass, felt it was necessary to release

Happy funding, All
    Not going to go into details of my dealings with the mentioned person. He is is the reason I am pro-regulation. Ill leave it at that.

these kids are a dime a dozen

We fund prior defaults. Bg@fundprollc.com.

Try Supreme

We're your first choice for default deals.

Fast approvals, relatively long terms (90 - 120 days), minimal stips needed top fund (only DL and VC).

Contact me at the info in my signature to request our ISO Agreement and Underwriting Guidelines.
    We specialize in funding:
    Deals w prior Defaults
    "Over Leveraged" deals
    All Positions (as long as there is space)
    Low FICO scores
    and all other "difficult" deals

To submit a file or to request an ISO Agreement, kindly email underwriting@supremefunding.net.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

Rasheed Miller
    (917) 933-3095 (text or call)
    https://supremefunding.net/

Steve @ landmark is legit.

I've seen some other copycat landmarks out there though.
    Uptown Iso Department

Banned Reputation points: 50

Quote Originally Posted by AlexP View Post
    Can anyone recommend a decent (if you could even call any of them that) default lender?
    Thanks for your help.
    We fund defaults. Email jacob@fndcapitalgroup.com to sign up