Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Everest Business Funding and Crest Capital Are These Direct Lenders

Is Everest Business Funding and Crest Capital Direct Lenders everest states that they are direct funders but have come across on other websites then it turns out they are a broker like me, and if you could recommend one of each A B C D direct lenders would be helpful .... thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Everest is a funder. Crest Capital is an equipment leasing company. Cresthill Capital is a brokerage.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Everest is a funder. Crest Capital is an equipment leasing company. Cresthill Capital is a brokerage.
    A) Hi westcoastfunding thanks I want to make sure i understand fully what you are telling me that Everest is a direct funder................ do you mean that they are a direct lender same thing ? ... Yes or No

The reason I am confused with your response is because it appears brokers like myself may be using the words " direct funder" to avoid legal issues ...........when i see companies ads on here and i go to their website and it they say direct funder instead of direct lender is this a sign that they may not be direct lenders and want to avoid to use the words direct lender to avoid legal issues as opposed to stating they are a direct funder which may not mean the same thing in the court of law, since it could imply in my own mind they are not direct lenders

For example found these today on here who state they are direct funders instead of direct lenders this makes me nervous it appears they are scared of using direct lenders in their ads:
    https://cfgmerchantsolutions.com/about-us/
    https://www.wgcapitalllc.com/

i am struggling identifying true direct lenders as opposed to brokers like myself disguising themselvers as direct lenders to recruit brokers on their team

I am a newbie getting started can you recommend to me 1 of each A-B & C-D direct lenders that are trust worthy and won't hurt me by backdooring me thanks
    Last edited by IamGrateful; 11-30-2019 at 01:55 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 46943 JasonBishop's Avatar

Hi Grateful.. while this is not a completely finished list you can use it as a stepping stone. Personally I hate the comapnies who pretend to be direct funders. I know of several that actually have grown men convinced that they are direct and have made an entire business out of it. e.g. Biz Funding Finder and David Allen Capital. So then when the new "underlings"get backed doored apparently the "leads are no good."
    https://debanked.com/merchant-cash-a...nce-directory/
    Last edited by JasonBishop; 11-30-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by IamGrateful View Post
    A) Hi westcoastfunding thanks I want to make sure i understand fully what you are telling me that Everest is a direct funder................ do you mean that they are a direct lender same thing ? ... Yes or No

The reason I am confused with your response is because it appears brokers like myself may be using the words " direct funder" to avoid legal issues ...........when i see companies ads on here and i go to their website and it they say direct funder instead of direct lender is this a sign that they may not be direct lenders and want to avoid to use the words direct lender to avoid legal issues as opposed to stating they are a direct funder which may not mean the same thing in the court of law, since it could imply in my own mind they are not direct lenders

For example found these today on here who state they are direct funders instead of direct lenders this makes me nervous it appears they are scared of using direct lenders in their ads:

i am struggling identifying true direct lenders as opposed to brokers like myself disguising themselvers as direct lenders to recruit brokers on their team

I am a newbie getting started can you recommend to me 1 of each A-B & C-D direct lenders that are trust worthy and won't hurt me by backdooring me thanks
    Direct lender = directly originates business loans
    Direct funder = directly funds merchant cash advances with their own money.

A merchant cash advance isn’t a loan, therefore a company that funds merchant cash advance can’t call themselves a “lender” without legal ramifications.

This is merchant cash advance basics 101.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    Hi Grateful.. while this is not a completely finished list you can use it as a stepping stone. Personally I hate the comapnies who pretend to be direct funders. I know of several that actually have grown men convinced that they are direct and have made an entire business out of it. e.g. Biz Funding Finder and David Allen Capital. So then when the new "underlings"get backed doored apparently the "leads are no good."
    https://debanked.com/merchant-cash-a...nce-directory/
    Hey Jason ... I agree and it is making it more difficult in identifying who are direct lenders and not since brokers are making claims on their website that they are direct funders and this is making very difficult to identify the direct lenders thanks for the list i am working the list right now.

Do you have 1 or 2 direct lenders for A/B & C/D deals that you can throw me as bone that you work with and trustworthy of me sending them my deals thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Direct lender = directly originates business loans
    Direct funder = directly funds merchant cash advances with their own money.

A merchant cash advance isn’t a loan, therefore a company that funds merchant cash advance can’t call themselves a “lender” without legal ramifications.

This is merchant cash advance basics 101.
    **** Thanks westcoast it is now clear for me thanks ****

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by IamGrateful View Post

both of those companies ARE DIRECT FUNDERS, LENDERS - whatever.

and everest is as well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

CFG is legit and quite good for their product range.