Looking few more ISO's
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking few more ISO's

Hello DF community. My company and I are looking to board 1-3 more good ISO's. We are very creative with our underwriting and offer daily, weekly and bi-weekly paybacks. We pay up to 12 points looking for a-c paper. We already have few ISOs we've been funding with, we are looking for a few more. We are about trustworthy relationships because of what we are willing to do for our ISO's to get the deal funded.

We don't want to get bombarded with iso phone calls and emails, so please message me through Dailyfunder if you are interested in working with us.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Yeah, this is bull****. You’re supposedly a funder looking for only 1-3 Isos?

If you’re going to solicit deals on here, tell us what company you’re with.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Yeah, this is bull****. You’re supposedly a funder looking for only 1-3 Isos?

If you’re going to solicit deals on here, tell us what company you’re with.
    It's not B.S. I've been in the industry since '09 and I'm not looking to sign up 100's of ISO's. I also mentioned I don't want to get bombarded with iso phone calls and emails which is why I won't say the company name. WestCoast (Amir right?) if you don't want to sign up with us then no problem. I have no issues with that like I said I'm looking for only a few more people to work with not 100 brokers when more than half are scammers.

We are a low key company not looking for much attention (just yet) and those guys that sign up 100 brokers at a time will lose the good ones because they don't have the means to support them all. I learned from the mistakes other lenders have made and no longer around and I am approaching it differently. We are growing slowly but nonetheless there is growth thanks to the few good Isos we've been working with. We are looking to grow a little more which is why I'm only looking to take on a few more and with due time I will take on all the ISO's who want to sign up.

I made offers on deals when other lenders declined because of the creativity and when I do compete it's usually against companies like bfs, 1st merchant kind of offers if not better. I'm going to stop rambling, if you want to see how creative I can get shoot me an inbox with a phone # or email and we can chat.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Being In the industry for 10 years how much money did you make in total?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    Being In the industry for 10 years how much money did you make in total?
    lol, that's a real question!!!
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive
    Your most reliable Merchant Cash Advance Leads Source
    MCA Live Transfer Leads | Call Back Leads | Aged Leads

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909
    www.dtxbscallcenter.com | info@dtxbscallcenter.com