Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Lightbulb Rebate Funding

Anyone getting hit up by reps / companies on this product, what is it all about? Sounds scammy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Can’t see how it’s legal. At a minimum, the money comes from deceiving a bank.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

sounded like a scam to me

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Isnt it essentially LEASING a Product worth ****. Never getting the Product, and getting a KICKBACK/"FUNDING" from the Company/"Funder" whom is making the ****ty non existent product (IE Over-Priced Computer Servers)

Like when reps used to Lease Terminals, if they went to a Merchant and said hey, let me lease you this terminal for $30 Bucks a month, only ill give you XXX Funding and your just paying 30$ a month.... Northern Leasing used to pay a **** TON up front for Leasing Terminals.

Leasing Terminals was the Industry before Cash Advances came around
    Last edited by ryan $; 10-23-2019 at 04:34 PM.

For real?
    So they are just financing non existent equipment?
    Or selling you a 100k piece of cardboard, you pay them for the trah, and they then give you a rebate lol?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesf View Post
    For real?
    So they are just financing non existent equipment?
    Or selling you a 100k piece of cardboard, you pay them for the trah, and they then give you a rebate lol?
    Overvalued equipment. People have gone to jail for very similar schemes (Google “operation lease fleece”). Some will argue that was different because there was a claim the equipment never existed, but the FBI stated the equipment both never existed and also had overvalued equipment. But the result was the same: a lending institution was lied to, in order to gain financing.

All of the above isn't accurate. Come on guys- put your thinking caps on. I've funded over 6m since 2020 with this product. Figure it out it's a game changer because it doesn't matter how many positions they have etc. You can save merchants 10's of thousands. If they are talking to you and then they speak to me- they will take the lease product 100% of the time. And to clarify it is with all legitimate equipment that they all receive and can use. If others are not doing it this way keep in mind they are incorrect in the manner they're doing and they'll get burned however, there is a correct way of doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueLender View Post
    All of the above isn't accurate. Come on guys- put your thinking caps on. I've funded over 6m since 2020 with this product. Figure it out it's a game changer because it doesn't matter how many positions they have etc. You can save merchants 10's of thousands. If they are talking to you and then they speak to me- they will take the lease product 100% of the time. And to clarify it is with all legitimate equipment that they all receive and can use. If others are not doing it this way keep in mind they are incorrect in the manner they're doing and they'll get burned however, there is a correct way of doing this.
    Can you DM me more info on your business? I am already familiar with Lease Rebates; I've done a few in the past, but none recently. I'd love to learn more.