Term Loan
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Term Loan

I have a client who does over 8 million a year, 20 years in business, with 800+ credit score. I am looking for $400,000 4 year unsecured term business loan. Any help would be appreciated. info@tampabaylendersgroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

GRA,

If you had the $400k to lend your client would you do it unsecured? A lot can happen in 4 years. Says you're from Tampa area- what if the business was in your area and was demolished in a Hurricane? How would the lender be made whole?

Client can do $8M per year- but what are the profits? Are COGS 90%? Client can have strong credit (personally) but what if he is NOT paying his suppliers on the business side of things.

There are legitimate programs to get your client what he wants but a lender will NEED to see 2 years personal and corporate tax returns, debt schedule, application, YTD P and L and Balance Sheet.

We can help you- but 6 months of bank statements and a drivers license/voided check won't get it done.

Feel free to touch base..

RG

richard@bccusa.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 18943

Quote Originally Posted by GRA View Post
    I have a client who does over 8 million a year, 20 years in business, with 800+ credit score. I am looking for $400,000 4 year unsecured term business loan. Any help would be appreciated. info@tampabaylendersgroup.com
    Fundation 1-4 year terms up to 500k- broker friendly
    Industry and financials will determine if they can get what they're looking for. I'm a broker, pm if you have any questions. Not a ton of money to be made but if time is limited and you're not boarded with them, I can send you a w9, Schedule A and broker agreement to get this done and on to the next.

thanks, please send me an email