Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

The Smarter merchant

Anybody have any reviews on these guys?
    like how are thier Approvals.. payouts.. backdoor/retention practices
    dunno if i should sign up ..

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

JohnT is here and they are great! Very creative, doing fantastic things. Personalized attention, will work with you to figure out how to win the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    JohnT is here and they are great! Very creative, doing fantastic things. Personalized attention, will work with you to figure out how to win the deal.
    Thanks Micah! Looking forward to closing yesterdays sub today

Quote Originally Posted by TopCapital View Post
    Anybody have any reviews on these guys?
    like how are thier Approvals.. payouts.. backdoor/retention practices
    dunno if i should sign up ..
    Top, I've been around this space a while. The ISO's who know me; know me as being experienced, ethical and transparent. We dont backdoor and we have no sales floor, our approvals are aggressive if the file warrants it (up to 10mo 2nd positions) and we payout 2x a week (Tues & Fri). We also have no retention team as we are 100% ISO driven, thats your merchant and I'll be in contact with you letting you know whos up for renewal and to get the updated docs.

We wont win every file but I will constantly follow up with you on offers and ask what is it going to take. Its a team effort and having open communication going both ways is whats going to make it a profitable relationship with us.

Hope tha clarifies your inquiry. If anything you can PM me directly or email me @ johnt@thesmartermerchant.com

JohnT is a top ****ing dude. Never any backdooring, if it's in their wheelhouse John will destroy all offers. If you **** up and lose the client on closing, John with pick up the phone and help close AND STILL PAY FULL COMMISSION. I've never had to worry with John. Honestly there are deals that I know he likes so he gets them about an hour or 3 before the other lenders. Just saying, TSM is dope

John, looking forward to those contracts getting signed.
    Thanks for being creative here, making sure that we came up with a cheaper program that ensures that I get paid!

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

are they funders ? brokers ? combination ?

fin4all, doesn't matter if they're funders or brokers.
    You'll get paid in full.
    However, they happen to be funders.

Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    are they funders ? brokers ? combination ?
    Fin4all- as my reply above states, we are 100% ISO driven, no sales floor no backdoor. Our legal is DMKA LLC if you want to look up our prior COJ filings in NY courts.

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by FinancialSwissArmyKnife View Post
    JohnT is a top ****ing dude. Never any backdooring, if it's in their wheelhouse John will destroy all offers. If you **** up and lose the client on closing, John with pick up the phone and help close AND STILL PAY FULL COMMISSION. I've never had to worry with John. Honestly there are deals that I know he likes so he gets them about an hour or 3 before the other lenders. Just saying, TSM is dope
    you are in love aren't you? This all may just mean that he is really good backdooring and not getting caught. Madoff use to give ethics speeches.

Either way, this sounds like an unhealthy obsession. If this guy impresses you, I can't imagine how in awe you would be to see Marcus in action.

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    you are in love aren't you? This all may just mean that he is really good backdooring and not getting caught. Madoff use to give ethics speeches.

Either way, this sounds like an unhealthy obsession. If this guy impresses you, I can't imagine how in awe you would be to see Marcus in action.
    People who live in glass houses should not throw stones...

BTW, I think you are late for your Marcus ass licking session....better hurry

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Work with Ben. Hes top dog.