Greeting Funders,

In this new age of post COJ recoveries, it is that much more important to have a secure and optimized collections approach.

Gone are the days of filing COJ and restraining accounts. The emphasis has once again returned to the ability in convincing someone to do a task they do not wish to do, namely satisfying their obligation voluntarily.

I would submit that collections is the ultimate sale. You must convince someone to part with something they do not wish to part with. You must convince them to do so with no tangible benefit. You must convince them do so on your terms.

This is no small feat.

I have been in the collections industry for 20 years and focused entirely within the MCA space for the last 10. I have built strong attorney relationships not only in NY, but within the entirety of the US and Canada alike.. I bring an array of skill sets to tackle your bad debt either on a pre-legal approach or to manage the legal process through outside counsel. I have a long-standing history of closing what others cannot and convincing merchants that peace of mind is worth the cost of satisfying their obligations.

I can offer a bevy of references to those who'd like to learn more. My approach and process is uniquely singular, my results speak for themselves, and 20 years later I am hungry as ever and looking for more. In 10 years of MCA recoveries, I have never been dismissed, I have never been replaced, and I have never been outperformed. I am the real deal.

If you have collection issues in either the US or Canada and would like to add a spoke on the collections wheel to better your return, I would certainly like the opportunity to explain what I'm all about.

I am not looking to replace the process you have, only to add to it. Give me 30 days, that's all I ask or need and my results will justify the faith placed.

Feel free to message or call me anytime.

Mitch

877-669-7943