Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Looking for MCA application/submission data 90 days to 18 months old for email blasts

    Don't need the full package app and statements just looking to purchase data of people who have applied for a cash advance in the last 18 months for mass email marketing purposes need business name, full name, phone and email. If you have access to this data let me know. Looking to purchase at least 25,000 records a month to start.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Reputation points: 158499
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,190

    Quote Originally Posted by VersaBusinessSystems View Post
    Don't need the full package app and statements just looking to purchase data of people who have applied for a cash advance in the last 18 months for mass email marketing purposes need business name, full name, phone and email. If you have access to this data let me know. Looking to purchase at least 25,000 records a month to start.
    May the Force be with you Young Jedi.

    Forgive yourself for being a complete fool and hit the phones or carve out a niche. You are in way way over you head. No clue. Welcome.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaBusinessSystems View Post
    Don't need the full package app and statements just looking to purchase data of people who have applied for a cash advance in the last 18 months for mass email marketing purposes need business name, full name, phone and email. If you have access to this data let me know. Looking to purchase at least 25,000 records a month to start.
    Are you still in the market for these leads?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    May the Force be with you Young Jedi.

    Forgive yourself for being a complete fool and hit the phones or carve out a niche. You are in way way over you head. No clue. Welcome.
    Hey, I'm new in this space, Just curious why is that a bad idea?

  5. #5
    He's basically asking for banks to sell applications submitted by iso/brokers [scumbag move]. Most brokers put their own numbers on applications when submitting to banks specifically because what this "young jedi" (more like a Gungan from Naboo with this intelligence) is trying to acquire.

  6. #6
    Veteran Reputation points: 122736 J.Celifarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,354

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1987 View Post
    Hey, I'm new in this space, Just curious why is that a bad idea?
    because you are trying to make money off of other peoples declines which they worked and spent money to generate the deal. Add in buying a filled out application that was sent to someone else with personal information on it is basically illegal unless the person who was sent the info was given permission to resell it..

    Those are a couple reasons let me know if you need more
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

    3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@thehorizonfinancialgroup.com

  7. #7
    Senior Member Reputation points: 213797
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,631

    sorry but i dont see where he said that. he is just asking for applied which can be online or live transfers which ALL lead sellers re sell after time .
    With that said without calling there is no way i see you being roi positive

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2019, 09:09 PM
  2. Looking for application/submission data 90 days to 12 months old for email marketing
    By VersaBusinessSystems in forum Merchant Cash Advance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2019, 01:34 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2019, 09:26 PM
  4. MCA and Merchant Processing Email Blasts
    By riipdigital in forum Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-01-2016, 03:33 PM
  5. Email Blasts to ISO's
    By Mikhail Suley in forum Merchant Cash Advance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-22-2015, 02:02 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •