Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking for MCA application/submission data 90 days to 18 months old for email blasts

Don't need the full package app and statements just looking to purchase data of people who have applied for a cash advance in the last 18 months for mass email marketing purposes need business name, full name, phone and email. If you have access to this data let me know. Looking to purchase at least 25,000 records a month to start.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by VersaBusinessSystems View Post
    Don't need the full package app and statements just looking to purchase data of people who have applied for a cash advance in the last 18 months for mass email marketing purposes need business name, full name, phone and email. If you have access to this data let me know. Looking to purchase at least 25,000 records a month to start.
    May the Force be with you Young Jedi.

Forgive yourself for being a complete fool and hit the phones or carve out a niche. You are in way way over you head. No clue. Welcome.

Member Reputation points: 112

Are you still in the market for these leads?

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    May the Force be with you Young Jedi.

Forgive yourself for being a complete fool and hit the phones or carve out a niche. You are in way way over you head. No clue. Welcome.
    Hey, I'm new in this space, Just curious why is that a bad idea?

He's basically asking for banks to sell applications submitted by iso/brokers [scumbag move]. Most brokers put their own numbers on applications when submitting to banks specifically because what this "young jedi" (more like a Gungan from Naboo with this intelligence) is trying to acquire.

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1987 View Post
    Hey, I'm new in this space, Just curious why is that a bad idea?
    because you are trying to make money off of other peoples declines which they worked and spent money to generate the deal. Add in buying a filled out application that was sent to someone else with personal information on it is basically illegal unless the person who was sent the info was given permission to resell it..

Those are a couple reasons let me know if you need more
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

sorry but i dont see where he said that. he is just asking for applied which can be online or live transfers which ALL lead sellers re sell after time .
    With that said without calling there is no way i see you being roi positive

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I have $45,000 Records, List Exported from an SBA Company CRM.

The Email list is also run through debounce.io (so there are no BS Emails in there)
    I have Mass Emailed them 5 Times in the last 6 Months
    Funded probably $1MM Off the list (But that is literally doing nothing, Just email Blast, receiving incoming calls/subs and then dealing with them)
    If someone were to really work the list, I think it would work out well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Lightbulb Data

So you looking to purchase "Stolen Data" As a former posted stated "The Phone Is Your Best Friend"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    So you looking to purchase "Stolen Data" As a former posted stated "The Phone Is Your Best Friend"
    somehow i believe that this is the phone that dave still uses