Reverse Masters-- John Bulnes at Premiere Capital Funding in Bayridge - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 48369 stackcity_4208's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    See peak solutions thread.
    that is because specific funders do not care or respect the reverse already in place. But they will never dare do it on the same account the balances are in and the reverse is in.

Banned Reputation points: 27380

Quote Originally Posted by stackcity_4208 View Post
    that is because specific funders do not care or respect the reverse already in place. But they will never dare do it on the same account the balances are in and the reverse is in.

not sure if you read the thread, but Peak solutions was allegedly trying to bypass the reverse funders and instruct them to fund a different account.

What they didn't realize is they were trying to fool the one guy that noone can fool.

Quote Originally Posted by BillionzandBillionz View Post
    not sure if you read the thread, but Peak solutions was allegedly trying to bypass the reverse funders and instruct them to fund a different account.

What they didn't realize is they were trying to fool the one guy that noone can fool.
    but they will never fund the account the reverse and positions are in, that was my point for the clapman funder

another point how do you know if the merchant was trying to be slick and not tell the rep at Peak Solutions about this account because it was stacked more than the merchants chin? gave the other account in an attempt to double dip, merchants are on the up and up

Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice......well you cant get fooled again

~ GW Bush

Quote Originally Posted by JohnT. View Post
    Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice......well you cant get fooled again

~ GW Bush
    John Tejada a guru in the industry

from the sunny fields of south florida, to the big bright city lights of NYC

John Tejada a guru in the industry

from the sunny fields of south florida, to the big bright city lights of NYC

new phone who dis??? lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

8 month reverses go bad, very quickly

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    8 month reverses go bad, very quickly
    All in the underwriting
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

another 1 out the door from Premier Capital 2nd position 8.5 month term $75k funded!!!!!

@Stacky

It's like I been saying for years and years and years:

"It doesn't matter what they saaaaaaaaaaay, it it only matter on what you do"

When you have a reverse file contact John Bulnes at Premiere, you may be surprised on the offers. Build the relationships with the funders and iso reps, suddenly this Mca industry can become more bankable right into the bank account. Test funders out and look for feedback on funders from other reputable sources. Start networking and attending debunked events. NACLB is coming up in Oct 2019 in Vegas huge event to be a part of!!!!!!
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    @Stacky

It's like I been saying for years and years and years:

"It doesn't matter what they saaaaaaaaaaay, it it only matter on what you do"

When you have a reverse file contact John Bulnes at Premiere, you may be surprised on the offers. Build the relationships with the funders and iso reps, suddenly this Mca industry can become more bankable right into the bank account. Test funders out and look for feedback on funders from other reputable sources. Start networking and attending debunked events. NACLB is coming up in Oct 2019 in Vegas huge event to be a part of!!!!!!
    another reverse out the door with 5 positions. industry type agriculture

Senior Member Reputation points: 217975

another reverse out the door with 5 positions. industry type agriculture
    Does anyone actually enjoy adding debt onto debt until there's no business left? Or they don't think about it very much because the commissions are so high?

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Does anyone actually enjoy adding debt onto debt until there's no business left? Or they don't think about it very much because the commissions are so high?
    Micah, that would require scruples and an understanding of fiduciary responsibilities. C'mon dude

What would you have them do? Give Financial Management lessons?

People make their own decisions, and put themselves in the situations they're in.

Who are you to judge or look down on someone else decisions. What if the situation they are in, is not under their control and they are having to take unconventional measures to weather the storm. Regardless who are you to judge.

Let the markets dictate if something makes sense, if the programs don't work for people they will be eliminated all on their own. We don't need hallway monitors such as yourself riding around on your high horses.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Is it our job to underwrite?even with 5 positions these guys rarely go over 40% gross. I got an ondeck approval that will take 50% of gross what is my responsibility?Should i not even give the merchant the option and decide on my own what the approval should be?do i throw in my 2 cents and let him decide?if funder a approves me for 30k and funder b for 50k should i tell merchnat that funder a does not think you can handle the payments from funder b . this is never ending

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Is it our job to underwrite?even with 5 positions these guys rarely go over 40% gross. I got an ondeck approval that will take 50% of gross what is my responsibility?Should i not even give the merchant the option and decide on my own what the approval should be?do i throw in my 2 cents and let him decide?if funder a approves me for 30k and funder b for 50k should i tell merchnat that funder a does not think you can handle the payments from funder b . this is never ending
    i think i said it better

free up cash flow and the daily debits is a fresh start for alot of them

Senior Member Reputation points: 217975

I'm not judging, I funded a reverse back in February, but I still feel sick about it - it was his only option. My job is to find the right relationship for him, and yes, it's not my job to make decisions for him, but at the same time, to brag about it? Really?

When I see a perfect factoring client with 5 MCAs.... I feel some responsibility to the funders as well to bring them the deals that they deserve, not just figure out how fat my pocket gets. Yes, if I don't stack it, someone else will, but don't triple-stack, bait and switch, reverse them, and then feel GOOD about it.

Not saying that stackcity did that, but that's the general way of most brokers I speak with. To brag about a reverse just irks me.

I'm not judging, I funded a reverse back in February, but I still feel sick about it - it was his only option. My job is to find the right relationship for him, and yes, it's not my job to make decisions for him, but at the same time, to brag about it? Really?

When I see a perfect factoring client with 5 MCAs.... I feel some responsibility to the funders as well to bring them the deals that they deserve, not just figure out how fat my pocket gets. Yes, if I don't stack it, someone else will, but don't triple-stack, bait and switch, reverse them, and then feel GOOD about it.

Not saying that stackcity did that, but that's the general way of most brokers I speak with. To brag about a reverse just irks me.
    in the end we all work in a stacking environment, no? do i not work in the same industry call the mca? as micah stated it's just the reality of the industry for years now. i do not care what addendum what funder places in the docs and the merchant signs it. 99.9 merchant will stack or align themselves with another alternative funding product. whether it be factoring invoices or trying to get collateralized funding with commercial or residential property. working capital is what it actually defines in the dictionary. in the end reverse in essence frees up all the daily debits, and gives the merchant back that cash flow. For a merchant with 5 mca's like you stated who will pay that off. industry norm is 2 balances, some do 3 if it makes sense and etc etc. having partners like premier capital to do a reverse or par funding is major power in the different funding tools isos offer. as long the merchant does not stack while on the reverse program or use another account and send file to Clapman to fund. The program really helps the merchant out in the end.

John Bulnes at Premiere Capital came in clutch this month for us, on reverse consolidations and 2nd position offers!!!!
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

they came in clutch for me in September

Summit Capital Does Crazy Reverses as well. They should definitely be in the conversation

Quote Originally Posted by ClienTELL View Post
    Summit Capital Does Crazy Reverses as well. They should definitely be in the conversation
    never heard of them

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

never heard of them
    Brokers.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Brokers.
    figured never seen them on statements, & i been doing this for a long time WestCoastFunding