Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Large Hemp Processing Opportunity

Greetings all,

My partner and I have been presented with an exceptional opportunity to process 2500 acres of hemp into crude for futher processing by other parties. The total value of this project in potenially worth $100 million for the first test run of which we would make a percentage of the sold product. If the test run is successful for all parties invloved then there is the oppourtinity to process larger quantites produced by the farming sydicate on a contractual basis and add addtional equipment to maintain effective throughput. We are seeking $1 million to purchase the needed equipment but we have a short window as the crop will be ready for harvest in Novemeber and there is an 8-10 week lead time on manufactering of the equipment. Once the equipment is purchased and onsite we will begin processing the hemp into crude with the farming sydicate making 12 monthly payments to us to purchase the equipment we provided. So in a nutshell the investor will recoup there principal investment over 12 months. In regards to ROI for the investor we are open to negoatiating. I'm sure this is outside of the normal funding avenues due to industry and dollar amounts so we are looking for a private investor to partner with.

Please PM me if you are intersted and want to learn more we can setup a time and day for a call.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

is this for a client or its you ?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

This is for myself and a biz partner.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Mantis is definitely your best bet. Call Marcus above.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

its not for Mantis...
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    its not for Mantis...
    I'd call Mantis. I heard they pay triple digit commissions on start up opportunities.

Member Reputation points: 23 B2csp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djhouse995 View Post
    Greetings all,

My partner and I have been presented with an exceptional opportunity to process 2500 acres of hemp into crude for futher processing by other parties. The total value of this project in potenially worth $100 million for the first test run of which we would make a percentage of the sold product. If the test run is successful for all parties invloved then there is the oppourtinity to process larger quantites produced by the farming sydicate on a contractual basis and add addtional equipment to maintain effective throughput. We are seeking $1 million to purchase the needed equipment but we have a short window as the crop will be ready for harvest in Novemeber and there is an 8-10 week lead time on manufactering of the equipment. Once the equipment is purchased and onsite we will begin processing the hemp into crude with the farming sydicate making 12 monthly payments to us to purchase the equipment we provided. So in a nutshell the investor will recoup there principal investment over 12 months. In regards to ROI for the investor we are open to negoatiating. I'm sure this is outside of the normal funding avenues due to industry and dollar amounts so we are looking for a private investor to partner with.

Please PM me if you are intersted and want to learn more we can setup a time and day for a call.
    We are very involved in the hemp industry and have made multiple investment already in different aspect of hemp byproduct. This sounds simple enough based on what you wrote but obviously i will have to go over more number with you. I will PM my number so you can give me a call to discuss. Depending on what stage you are in we can get this done quick, providing you are open to out proposal.