Greetings all,

My partner and I have been presented with an exceptional opportunity to process 2500 acres of hemp into crude for futher processing by other parties. The total value of this project in potenially worth $100 million for the first test run of which we would make a percentage of the sold product. If the test run is successful for all parties invloved then there is the oppourtinity to process larger quantites produced by the farming sydicate on a contractual basis and add addtional equipment to maintain effective throughput. We are seeking $1 million to purchase the needed equipment but we have a short window as the crop will be ready for harvest in Novemeber and there is an 8-10 week lead time on manufactering of the equipment. Once the equipment is purchased and onsite we will begin processing the hemp into crude with the farming sydicate making 12 monthly payments to us to purchase the equipment we provided. So in a nutshell the investor will recoup there principal investment over 12 months. In regards to ROI for the investor we are open to negoatiating. I'm sure this is outside of the normal funding avenues due to industry and dollar amounts so we are looking for a private investor to partner with.

Please PM me if you are intersted and want to learn more we can setup a time and day for a call.