Is there a way to convert on recoveries with greater ease and less cost while still filing COJ's?

Yes.

The lawyer you hire, and regardless of who it is, will do what all lawyer's do. They will send restraints to bank accounts and known accounts receivable. The lawyer will not call the merchant to try and work out an agreement. Unless the merchant calls the lawyer, they aren't speaking ever. This is just a fact.

When any account is seized, all lawyers will send the marshal to realize upon the restraint. This is standard practice. This will cost any funder 5% of not only what is restrained but 5% of the balance of the account should the merchant pay the judgment balance left after the restrained funds are taken. This means that even if the lawyer and marshal recover a small portion of the balance, the funder is on the hook to the marshal for the 5% fee on any amount paid thereafter.

Therein lies the other problem. If a lawyer has successfully seized 50K of a 100K judgment, He will not call the merchant and figure out a plan of what is left owing. This means that unless the lawyer successfully seizes all of your judgment which for the record is almost never, there is a huge amount that remains unpaid. There are many instances where judgement is filed but nothing was successfully seized. Your judgment will collect dust. It won't be called and the leverage of simply having a judgment will not be used properly to convince the merchant to pay the court order.

Leverage and the "what if" factor are powerful motivators that should be properly used.

I have developed a relationship with an extremely skilled attorney who can do everything that your current attorney’s do but also allows myself to work in conjunction with his efforts. This set up is extremely unique and is already yielding exceptional results with references readily available. We are converting at double the rate of conventional law firms and saving those that have engaged us significant costs.

The reasons are simple.

1) You would be forced to spend considerably less on marshal costs because once the attorney restrains an account, and with my conjunctive efforts, the merchant will sign a conditional release where they voluntarily remit the funds to us. Not only would a funder save the 5% on the cost of the money seized but they would not have to pay the 5% on the balance remaining should the merchant pay it. The savings on the marshal costs alone are substantial.

2) Because I work in conjunction with counsel's efforts, I am able to get the merchant to agree on a plan to pay the balance owing (should any remain after his account was seized). Instead of just getting what we seized, there is a plan on what remains. Conventional attorney's simply do not do this.

3) The rate for all of this is actually less than costs being charged elsewhere.

The bottom line is this:

In place of just having a lawyer roll the dice on restraints hoping they get a “hit" which any lawyer can do, you have myself, an individual who has proven himself to recover the un-recoverable following up and making sure the proper accounts are targeted for restraint along with accounts receivable. The law is powerful and the ability to disseminate this to each merchant is an important tool because otherwise they remain uninformed and apathetic.

As opposed to simply waiting for the results of the restraints, there is a constant follow up and escalatory approach. From the initial filing, to the awarded judgment, to the restraints, being issued, and to the restraints yielding success or not...a constant effort of communication and negotiation occurs which ensures zero money is left on the table.

As a funder you save on marshal costs and you resolve all of the judgment balance and not just what the restraints yields. You are charged less than those that do much less, and seeing conversion rates at a level that is honestly unmatched.

If given the opportunity, you'd see an immediate increase in your recoveries.

For those that have interest in receiving an introduction to counsel in order to understand how he works and to hear what he has been able to accomplish with my involvement, please feel free to message or call me. I'd be happy to discuss in further detail, send an introduction to counsel, and set up a call.

Mitch-877-669-7943