Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Call centers

Does anyone know of or have experience with a US based call center with MCA experience?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

I actually happen to know of a VERY large US based call center with MCA experience, that would generate not only the leads but the whole package on your behalf. Let me know what you're looking for and you would need to have a budget.

www.UccRadar.com

Do you know what their team structure is like?

Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    Does anyone know of or have experience with a US based call center with MCA experience?
    I would advise against using a call centers dialing software but insist on them using yours (dialer). Essentially you give up control of how your data / leads are protected. On your system you can remove the leads once converted, it will help significantly in not having your leads resold to another lead buyer.

You also want to make sure you are TCPA / DNC compliant if you plan on doing mass outbound calls, there are tons of professional plaintiffs that set out traps for companies to make a mistake on.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by JohnT. View Post
    I would advise against using a call centers dialing software but insist on them using yours (dialer). Essentially you give up control of how your data / leads are protected. On your system you can remove the leads once converted, it will help significantly in not having your leads resold to another lead buyer.

You also want to make sure you are TCPA / DNC compliant if you plan on doing mass outbound calls, there are tons of professional plaintiffs that set out traps for companies to make a mistake on.
    john is 100% correct it also lets you know exactly what is happening and that nothing is fudged on their end