Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 8659

Centrex CRM Users

I would appreciate some feed back on Centrex from any current or previous users. Please let me know what you disliked as well.
    PS. I Know there is a Centrex post from March, but it doesn't really help me out here

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
    I would appreciate some feed back on Centrex from any current or previous users. Please let me know what you disliked as well.
    PS. I Know there is a Centrex post from March, but it doesn't really help me out here
    Hi Jonathon. My name is Trey and I am with Centrex Software. Looking forward to the feedback as much as you are. Hahaa. Let me know if you have any questions and I will make myself available. Cheers, Trey (888) 622-5810 ex 101 tmarkel@centrexsoftware.com

Centrex is an amazing software. They have really simplified the process and have some amazing follow up/ marketing features! We're very pleased with Centrex and would recommend to anyone in the industry.

Best Regards,
    Robert Beebe
    FundMerica

Senior Member Reputation points: 5328

Jonathon, get with Trey and let him take your through the Centrex demo. As a full-time MCA consultant, I have recommended this CRM to quite a few clients, and I think you will be impressed.

Hi Jonathan. I run an ACH processing company that supports the MCA space. Centrex has had a direct integration to our platform for several years. I've always gotten positive feedback from mutuel customers regarding their system capabilities and customer service. The integration allows the client to leverage our back-end for processing ACH debits, credits and Same Day ACH transactions. Trey is a good dude as well. :-)

Wishing you well in the coming months!

Best,
    Vinny Lipari
    Actum Processing

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Hey Vinny, I've heard really nice things about Actum. I heard about you from Mike and Eli and I just recommended you to @Michael I.

I appreciate that my friend. You are referring to Mike from Monarch?

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Quote Originally Posted by ACH_Processor View Post
    I appreciate that my friend. You are referring to Mike from Monarch?
    Yessir

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Yessir
    Good stuff. Shoot me an email anytime if you want to catch up on a call. vinny@actumprocessing.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 10087

Thank you everyone for the awesome feedback. Vinny, looking forward to seeing you in New York my friend.

Jonathon, let me know if you are interested in having a phone conversation and I will make myself available. Trey

See you in NYC.
    Vinny Lipari
    Actum Processing

Hey Jonathan,

I am a consultant in the MCA space where I specialize in risk, underwriting guidelines, collection guidelines, building reporting features around data integrity to make business decisions, and creating operational leverage. I highly recommend Centrex Software as it is my primary CRM with the majority of my clients as it allows the flexibility to run multiple businesses with multiple products and centers around automation with a high level of transparency to the client (whether merchant or broker) - all while capturing the data needed to make sound business decisions.

Banned Reputation points: 15

Great experience with Centrex's platform.

Ian G. Nadjari
    Director

Riverstrong Capital Funding
    3418 Northern Blvd.
    Ste. 321
    LIC, NY 11101