Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Reputation points: 2915

Lightbulb Interested In Building A Lead Generation Machine For Funder/ISO

Tired of fighting over that same UCC lead that gets called 10x a day every day?

Maybe it's time start developing your own, exclusive, prospects who are actively seeking funding. These are yours and yours only to close. ...get anywhere from 5 to 500 leads a day that close at a 10% to 15% average.

I have over a decade of online lead generation experience in the small business funding & lending space. And can take on a new project to build out an entire Lead Generation Monster that will turn clicks into qualified leads and incoming phone calls ready to borrow money from you.

Your new Lead Generation Monster will bring leads in, day-in, and day-out at a fraction of the cost you are currently paying.

Your new machine could be off the ground and producing you leads within 1 week from today.

I only have room (not enough time in a day) to build 2 of these systems and manage them. So this is a first come first serve basis-

PM me and we'll set-up a time to talk to see if we're a good fit for one and other. Thanks and I look forward to meeting you and building you out a lead gen monster!
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 03-29-2022 at 08:18 AM.

You got me interested email me your contact info so we can talk further: robert@xpressloans911.com

Member Reputation points: 296

Email me your info alex.isak@ahgus.com
    Interested in your offer

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

Please email me Henry@suttonfunding.com

Please email me if you are still available. marc@assurance832.com

E mail me your contact date
    nkelly@shorefundingsolutions.com

Please send me contact info

PM'd
    Last edited by SalB@Fundry; 11-06-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Please DM me I am interested.

Thanks!

Our Lead Generation Machine has had some major tech upgrades and is crushing it!! We're opening the doors again and will invite 3 new clients on board (we only want closers) 1st come 1st serve, don't miss out again! Comment below or PM me.
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 03-29-2022 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowthHacker View Post
    Our Lead Generation Machine has had some major tech upgrades and is crushing it!! We're opening the doors again and will invite 3 new clients on board (we only want closers) 1st come 1st serve, don't miss out again! Comment below or PM me.
    Check Inbox, sent you a message- LMK if we can connect thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15569

Quote Originally Posted by aquinas View Post
    At the top of your website says "We are a Direct Lender", think when you get sued you're gonna wish that wasn't there. Also, you then contradict yourself with "Our company guides you to the Direct Lenders that provide Merchant Cash Advances Program",, which clearly means you broker out deals to the real 'Funders' for mca

Then you have an ESE East Shore Equities video,, ffs

Alex My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for some of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Med Spas, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….
    Here is a link to my Calendar, let me know when you are available:

https://calendly.com/steve-0412/free...&month=2022-02

Scott My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

We are running scalable Lead Generation platforms for some of your competitors that are performing VERY well.

I can explain the process in 10 minutes or less and have leads flowing to you and your team within a few days if you like it.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Med Spas, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

If you could find some time this week or next, let’s meet and talk for a few minutes to see if it fits your business – I think you’ll love what we do….

My name is Steve, my company is BizConnect and I’ll keep this quick.

It works for all financial service businesses including Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, Equipment Financing, Hard Money Lending, Residential Mortgage and more…. Basically, for any business that needs Exclusive, Real Time Leads, Clients, Customers, Patients, etc.

Thanks,
    Steve

Steve Rosenblum
    Senior Vice President of Sales
    steve@bizconnectads.com

Adding to my original post that started this thread:

These are the exact leads that our Lead Gern Machines pump out, click here: HOT LEADS

Text me (or DM me here in DF) if you want leads just like these, you can build an insane business off of these leads. Let's talk and see if we’re a good fit for your program.

Text Ed McGilley at 631-309-2323 or email: leads@b2bleadgenmachine.com
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 09-19-2022 at 05:29 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2164

Your full of **** your a list builder for reasons unknown what your motive is - but you never respond to your ads - your as conspicuous as the duffess brokers claiming to be lenders who steal other broker leads --- this industry is so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by G2efunding.com View Post
    Your full of **** your a list builder for reasons unknown what your motive is - but you never respond to your ads - your as conspicuous as the duffess brokers claiming to be lenders who steal other broker leads --- this industry is so much fun
    You're correct about one thing; I am a list builder.

The lists are built from online traffic that I drive through a funnel which qualifies them and churns out new, exclusive highly qualified leads of business owners whom are looking for fast funding.
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 10-13-2022 at 11:54 AM.
    Ed McGilley
    text/call: 631-309-2323
    leads@b2bleadgenmachine.com
    https://b2bleadgenmachine.com/