Sick of doing all the leg work and getting that measly 20-35% commission split? Sick of not getting commission on your renewals or not getting your share of the success fees? So was I, which is why I formed Pegasus Funding several years ago. A veteran of the industry with over 10 years experience, and having run both broker shops and direct lending institutions, we have built a highly efficient team and platform. We are signed up with over 150 funding institutions, from MCA lenders to Equipment Financing providers, if there is a financial product for businesses, we facilitate it. We have built this company to be the antithesis of the types of firms that I referenced above.

I am offering extremely high commission splits for reps and team leaders already in the industry, who are self-starters and who are looking for the perfect platform for them to close their deals. Whether it's access to our funding/syndication network, the support of my team to work with you to close your deals, or access to products that most MCA brokerages don't offer, we offer it all.

If you're looking to move your team or make the jump yourself, let's talk. Email me at richard@pegasusfundinggroup.com or shoot me a DM on here. If you prefer, give me a call at (973) 936-8428.

Thanks!