Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Over 1500 credit repair referrals sent in March for Credit Repair

1500 referrals sent in March and we can't thank you all enough. We are referred because we are the best in the business and continue to prove that month in and month out. Don't take my word for it, let the money speak for itself next month for you.
    Over $125,000 in commissions sent back to our affiliates will be sent out this month.
    If you are not on our affiliate platform and wonder why your competition is kicking your ass, it's because you are not working with us.
    When we fix a clients credit and package them back to you, you have a better client, a happier client, a more likely client to STAY WITH YOU rather then become disloyal and go to your competition.
    We are looking to sign on another 500 ISO clients this month. Want to become rich, work with us, want to become richer, work with us. Want to destroy your competition and take your business and income to another level, you guessed it, come work with us. Bi-weekly comp pay outs.

Dan Danizik
    CEO
    Square One Credit Management
    A fresh Start to your Future
    Red Bank, NJ
    dan@sqonecredit.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

The last time i referred merchants on my companies book to a credit repair company, i found out a few months later they referred my clients to other funding companies, lenders, etc, to help them obtain working capital.

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    The last time i referred merchants on my companies book to a credit repair company, i found out a few months later they referred my clients to other funding companies, lenders, etc, to help them obtain working capital.
    Lol
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)