Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2463

MCG hosting March Madness Brackets

Since the MCA Fantasy Football league was such a success, I have decided to extend a little competition through March Madness. Merchant Cash Group will be offering cash prizes to the 4 top performers in the bracket competition. I have set up a MCA Group through CBS Sports. If you would like to be apart of the competition and have a little fun with some of your colleagues and/or nemesis in the MCA space please email me that you would like to participate and I will give you the access code needed to be apart of the competition.

There is no buy in and MCG is covering the award money completely. Brackets open on March 17th and the championship starts on March 19th and runs through April 8th. You must respond and join by March 15th to participate.

Nothing like winning a bit of money and claiming top dawg in the space....wonder if Sure Payments can carry over his success from the Fantasy Football league?

To sign up email: Heather@merchantcashgroup.com.
    Last edited by HeatherF; 03-01-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2463

March madness brackets open this Sunday

Merchant Cash March Madness kicks off this Sunday 03/17. You can sign up to participate in the bracket challenge at the following link

http://merchantcashmadness.mayhem.cb...ag=13_cbspaste

Password: MCG589

We will be awarding the following:

1st Place: 500
    2nd Place: 350
    3rd Place : 200
    4th Place: 100

And for everyone else you get a consolation prize of a bobble head basketball trophy for you to display proudly at work for losing.

Screenshot_3_12_13_4_33_PM.jpg