Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 20 123456711 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

Iso: Peak solutions llc

Mantis has terminated Peak Solutions and Zev S as an ISO. Mantis does not do business with ISOs who coach merchants to engage in conduct that would breach other funders’ contracts and put their capital at risk, as it appears Peak Solutions and Zev S were attempting to do to FundKite (as per the attached, unsolicited email that Peak Solutions sent to Mantis proposing such conduct).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

nice

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

He sent that email to Mantis?

Senior Member Reputation points: 14001

At least have the courtesy to call (moron).

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Mantis has terminated Peak Solutions and Zev S as an ISO. Mantis does not do business with ISOs who coach merchants to engage in conduct that would breach other funders’ contracts and put their capital at risk, as it appears Peak Solutions and Zev S were attempting to do to FundKite (as per the attached, unsolicited email that Peak Solutions sent to Mantis proposing such conduct).
    They are my best iso never has issues with them!

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

What an idiot.i see all the time mantis funding on top of a reverse.
    Mcaguru curious as a stacking funder aren't you always helping merchants breach their contracts against a no stacking addendum?

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

OH oh oh... Mantis publicizing this as if they are the cleanup boys, wow what a beauty

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Why didn't you just send this to FK? I don't see why you have to put this up on the board. You could've just called the ISO and tell them they're apps will no longer be accepted and move on.
    Such a pointless way to start a bashing session

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I agree the coaching of the Merchant to Open a new account is iffy.

But Mantis never breaching others contracts??? Come on Now, so that means Mantis has NEVER EVER EVER NOT EVEN ONCE Stacked a Rapid Deal or a Simply MCA Deal (Just 2 companies off the top of my head with anti stacking verbage in contracts)

Never EVer????? Come on Man

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

Doesn't Mantis fund 2nd,3rd,4th positions? I am pretty sure that breaches merchants agreement with 1st position lender or no?? You should have just sent this straight to Fundkite...but thanks for the lead

2nd Cashman. I love these guys.
    Last edited by Garth Butcher; 02-28-2019 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Forgot to reply to comment

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    OH oh oh... Mantis publicizing this as if they are the cleanup boys, wow what a beauty
    The sender of that email seems WAAAAY too comfortable reaching out to Mantis like it was ordinary.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

marcus does mantis fund on top of a reverse ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

Im pretty sure Marcus was going for "I found a scummy iso do a scummy thing" - Brokers put funders on Blast as they should if they do something wrong, but you dont see it the other way around often. It should be as simple as "Hey guys watch out for this dude, we just cut him off" and end it there. Breach of contract... Cmon... most of this industry dabbles in that space if they really are "Breaching"

Regardless, Thank you for the heads up Marcus. Im pretty sure i had this shop for a while and i gave them the boot pretty early.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    Im pretty sure Marcus was going for "I found a scummy iso do a scummy thing" - Brokers put funders on Blast as they should if they do something wrong, but you dont see it the other way around often. It should be as simple as "Hey guys watch out for this dude, we just cut him off" and end it there. Breach of contract... Cmon... most of this industry dabbles in that space if they really are "Breaching"

Regardless, Thank you for the heads up Marcus. Im pretty sure i had this shop for a while and i gave them the boot pretty early.
    Is it? cfg will not fund on top of an reverse so sending such an email to you will be 100% a scummy thing.On the other hand mantis does, so which is more scummy to fund him in his account where merchant gets f...d and stops getting his weekly or once you funding it either way to fund in a separate account not to screw the merchant?

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Is it? cfg will not fund on top of an reverse so sending such an email to you will be 100% a scummy thing.On the other hand mantis does, so which is more scummy to fund him in his account where merchant gets f...d and stops getting his weekly or once you funding it either way to fund in a separate account not to screw the merchant?
    You have a point, either way someone gets screwed in this scenario.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

If I am reading this objectively, it looks like this iso is doing normal operating procedures via the funder.!!!

How the hell can an iso just send that to a funder, so clear and cut dry to the point ??? if the FUNDER did not do deals like this in the past for mentioned iso?

Strange???
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

is this any worse than a broker coaching a merchant to stack 3-4 deep knowing the merchant is violating contracts?

The guy told the merchant to create new bank accounts to go around the reverse consolidation. And he put it in writing. In ****ing writing! Why did he feel so comfortable sharing this info with Mantis?

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    The guy told the merchant to create new bank accounts to go around the reverse consolidation. And he put it in writing. In ****ing writing! Why did he feel so comfortable sharing this info with Mantis?
    stupid is, when stupid broker does.

Also fundkite should be charging the broker with the stacking clause & contract violations, with attempting to what amounts to defrauding funkite of there program, if this were a top tier bank would be considered fraud, No? or one in the same charges?

Senior Member Reputation points: 31511

I don't know Zev but this is pretty Silly. Gotta give him credit for being straightforward and letting you know what he is doing upfront. there are 100's of ISO's who do this and not mention anything. Bottom line, this merchant is going to take more $ if they need it. if its not this ISO the merchant will find another who will give them more funds. The other ISO might even refer them to a debt settlement kinda place after giving them the funds. That is the ultimate scumbag ISO move and a line that many shady ISO's will not cross.

come on, Marcus. show the crowd what mantis RESPONDED..

don't you guys want to know????

-Zev

Senior Member Reputation points: 14335

Quote Originally Posted by Peak Solutions LLC View Post

-Zev
    I have my popcorn ready
    Joseph Boyle
    Skyline Funding
    Joseph@Skyline-Funding.com

-Zev
    How’d they respond? Also, why did you have the merchant setup a new account to fund outside of the reverse?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

-Zev
    Don’t make us wait show it