Tired of MCA options for your clients we have other solutions.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tired of MCA options for your clients we have other solutions.

We work hand to hand with a very large hedge fund. We specialize in term loans. The pay out is roughly a point but you can charge a flat fee from your merchant. Make sure it's a flat fee not a percentage fee because it's a loan no and MCA a percentage fee is NOT legal on APR loans. We don't really care about statements we mainly look at tax returns and AR's. We can fund up to 10M rates go from 8.9% to a max of 15% APR it can start from 3 to 6 years. We take every deal and analyze we don't really have restricted industries if the numbers make sense. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

No one is going to charge a "flat fee" - they are going to rape them and do a monthly fee and do it so sloppy for over $100k and wind up getting sh*t when the Business Owner realizes and the "fee" isn't iron clad or associated with the "loan". You have guys charging fees on MCAs here you think they are going to listen?

Are you pushing the paper or are you actually doing the due diligence on the file and representing the business to the hedge? I ask because for the amount of work I put into these types of files for those who need a resource outside of MCA the - the small % I charge to process for the hedge is worth it.

who is "We" ?
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Lendera View Post
    We work hand to hand with a very large hedge fund. We specialize in term loans. The pay out is roughly a point but you can charge a flat fee from your merchant. Make sure it's a flat fee not a percentage fee because it's a loan no and MCA a percentage fee is NOT legal on APR loans. We don't really care about statements we mainly look at tax returns and AR's. We can fund up to 10M rates go from 8.9% to a max of 15% APR it can start from 3 to 6 years. We take every deal and analyze we don't really have restricted industries if the numbers make sense. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
    Does this hedge fund have a lender’s license?

You are absolutely right the fee will be discussed before funding takes place and if a penny over that gets charged the merchant will be advised to stop the ACH (they have a few day's to do so). We is www.lenderacapital.com. Yes the small fee is worth it because of the high dollar amount of each deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

If your basing deals off TR's., thats a different story as many TR's show losses.

gmail account?

Villa Nova Street

Staten Island, New York

Lenderacapital@gmail.com
    Last edited by fundingsmbs; 02-13-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

You are absolutely right the fee will be discussed before funding takes place and if a penny over that gets charged the merchant will be advised to stop the ACH (they have a few day's to do so). We is www.lenderacapital.com. Yes the small fee is worth it because of the high dollar amount of each deal.
    nice fake reviews on there

This is all bull****. What lender’s license is the loan being originated with?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Will Lendera have issues with Fundera?
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    If your basing deals off TR's., thats a different story as many TR's show losses.

gmail account?

Villa Nova Street

Staten Island, New York

Lenderacapital@gmail.com
    Guys name is Ozzie Sakok. He’s listed as current VP at someplace called Target Advance. This Lendera website is only 3 months old.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Target Advance was a direct funder. They are not longer funding.

yes they do

It's actually Ozzie Sadok and yes I used to work at Target Advance and now I moved on to bigger things thank you for pointing out the obvious.

yes they do
    What states are they licensed to lend in? Can you provide a lender’s license number to verify?

It's actually Ozzie Sadok and yes I used to work at Target Advance and now I moved on to bigger things thank you for pointing out the obvious.
    None of it is obvious. And you should update your LinkedIn.

If you are on here just to push buttons move on. I am sure I will never see a single deal from you either way if you are interested to know more reach out to me personally. Why would I give the license number of my source, so you can try to reach out to them directly thank you but no thank you. Just like you don't trust me I have no clue who you are and definitely not liking the first impression.

It depends if we can buy them out then no because we require first lean position. If they do not get approved for a high enough dollar amount then yes it will be a problem.

If you are on here just to push buttons move on. I am sure I will never see a single deal from you either way if you are interested to know more reach out to me personally. Why would I give the license number of my source, so you can try to reach out to them directly thank you but no thank you. Just like you don't trust me I have no clue who you are and definitely not liking the first impression.
    I’m here to call out bull****. You claim to represent some mysterious lenders (from a 3 month old website operating that lists the address as a residential street in Staten Island). You are on here making BS claims while asking for business owners sensitive information like tax returns. If any such Lender existed, they would have to be licensed to lend in 50 states. Not for a second do I believe such hedge fund lender exist. And I’m confident in that being you don’t even know normal protocol on how brokers fee agreements are structured.

It’s all bull****. All of it.

You sound like a very smart individual I will leave that there. I left target over a year ago and yes I was working on my site for while and it's only 3 month old. I see you are very busy because you are doing some digging on me and found my home address. I have an office in Manhattan in midtown if you like you can bring coffee and we can talk about all the mysterious of the world. You are thinking it's BS because my site is only 3 months old I take it you are not the sharpest tool in the shed. Every business when they start they start off with a new site it's called a new business it's what happens when you leave a place and start your own new place

I see you are very busy because you are doing some digging on me and found my home address. I have an office in Manhattan in midtown
    If you had an office in midtown, you’d list it on your site. The address listed on your site comes back to a residential block.

As for digging, I simply posted your website url into this: https://www.godaddy.com/whois and clicked the button (which then lists your website owners name and address). If you paid $10 you could have paid Godaddg to hide that info. But you didn’t.

Also, are you going to provide any proof such lenders exist? You keep referring to them as “we”. Are you licensed to lend?

Waiting...

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Damn.

unlike you I don't need to hide anything I did not pay the $10 because I don't care if you see that I used my home address to register on Godaddy. Why don't you go do some actual work for a change 3000 posts you must be a workaholic. Again I will give you nothing because I will never work with someone like you. Why would I give away my source maybe you are dumb enough to do that but not me my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post

gmail account?

Lenderacapital@gmail.com
    This is rich

unlike you I don't need to hide anything I did not pay the $10 because I don't care if you see that I used my home address to register on Godaddy. Why don't you go do some actual work for a change 3000 posts you must be a workaholic. Again I will give you nothing because I will never work with someone like you. Why would I give away my source maybe you are dumb enough to do that but not me my friend.
    Anyone who comes onto any forum and starts swinging at established members is bound to get eaten up.

You got asked some basic questions and failed to be transparent with who you were from the get-go.

Welcome to the dinner party.

It depends if we can buy them out then no because we require first lean position.
    Since you're calling people out for their intelligence you may want to learn the correct spelling of "lien."

This is a site full of salty, experienced professionals that regularly expose people for questionable business tactics... but they are also your target audience. Instead of getting insulted and defensive, use it as an opportunity to tackle some of the obstacles you'll run into as you attempt to build your network. Good luck!

I will give you nothing because I will never work with someone like you.
    You are asking people to share their client’s sensitive documents to a supposed lender, while providing zero proof the lender exists. Zero proof.

Zero.