Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 306

Check Ths Out!

EDIT: Tried to embed cool MCA video, but it can be found at tugMarketing.com

After that, go to this link 101 Reasons Why You Need Video To Drive Customer Conversions.

FREE BONUS THIS WEEK ONLY

Get a step by step guide on how to get your video to appear in Google (Not YouTube) search results.
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 02-28-2013 at 01:39 AM.

Member Reputation points: 35

Not bad. So does rapid capital only do straight up credit card factoring? Personally my video would explain that I offer like 5 different types of financing.

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    Not bad. So does rapid capital only do straight up credit card factoring? Personally my video would explain that I offer like 5 different types of financing.
    Rapid Capital Funding has chosen to market the business cash advance. My job was to take their vision and create a truly outstanding script. The money is in the script. I write the best script possible based on my clients' needs. Consequently, I have been asked to write a really aggressive but approachable script, so the next video we put out... I'm just going to say it's going to get really ugly...

Now if you are considering doing a video, you have to consider it's goals. Is the goal of your video to convert a lead, or educate the lead? Clearly, in MCA it's about converting the lead. RCF was wise enough to trust their guys in educating the leads. What's happening when RCF runs PPC, is the video will convert the lead, and UberTransfers will connect their guys to that lead in 20 seconds or less. They are the first to "get it" so they will be the first to prosper. Merchant Cash Network is on deck, as well as 2 others I cannot name yet.

RCF chose to hit them hard and educate the lead. The goal of the video was simple; GIVE ME YOUR F**KING NUMBER OR PICK UP THE F**KING PHONE AND CALL US! Talking to the merchant from "eye level" is way more effective than broadcasting.

Explaining to the merchant in 60 seconds that you offer 5x types of funding is wayyy too much information. When the merchant has too much info, they start thinking too much. You don't want someone to watch your video then sit back and say; "let me think about this." No, you want their number, or you want them on the phone, not now, but right now.

Another way of sharing that same information regarding your 5x types of financing is to have your e-mail auto responder set up to sent that information automatically.

The formula is video + page optimization + UberTransfers = Conversions.