2.5M Revenue a month.... Loookjng for 12 Month Second Position of 150K
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 1137

2.5M Revenue a month.... Loookjng for 12 Month Second Position of 150K

My merchant is in transportation and has one position of roughly 700K. He’s looking to close ina deal for the business and needs an additional 150K but would like a long term as to my stretch his cash flow. He does about 2.5M a month. Need a direct finder besides the usual suspects like Quater and IOU. Credit isn’t that strong.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Let's review and get this done. NO bs. see signature below - I am available ALL DAY on facebook messenger reviewing deals and helping to get deals closed with validated partners!

Validated (before anyone asks this) We validate our direct product partners across certain points. Our validation is unbiased and I only work with ones who have built a relationship on being "for the Broker" - as in knowing the Broker aka Agent creates the relationship and rapport with the Business Owner and they are innovating the ways they fund and help you with B2B and B2C to grow the partnership.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by jjdcnetrex2 View Post
    My merchant is in transportation and has one position of roughly 700K. He’s looking to close ina deal for the business and needs an additional 150K but would like a long term as to my stretch his cash flow. He does about 2.5M a month. Need a direct finder besides the usual suspects like Quater and IOU. Credit isn’t that strong.
    Has your client considered factoring a small portion of their receivables to cover the $150k? We would be happy to take a look as we don't require they factor all accounts, and we are not stringent on personal credit score. Feel free to reach out if they want to explore this route.
    Alyssa Akins, COO | Evergreen Funding, Inc. | alyssa@evgfunding.com | 888-344-7522, ext. 101 | www.evgfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by evgfunding View Post
    Has your client considered factoring a small portion of their receivables to cover the $150k? We would be happy to take a look as we don't require they factor all accounts, and we are not stringent on personal credit score. Feel free to reach out if they want to explore this route.
    You’ll factor behind a $700,000 Advance?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    You’ll factor behind a $700,000 Advance?
    Depending on the variables, yes we would definitely see if we could as long as we were able to obtain priority position on accounts. It's a long shot, I understand, but always worth a try.
    Alyssa Akins, COO | Evergreen Funding, Inc. | alyssa@evgfunding.com | 888-344-7522, ext. 101 | www.evgfunding.com

Good morning if you are still looking for funding give me a call. I can get your merchant funded by tomorrow we have programs that are perfect for your merchant.

Senior Underwriter
    Jamaal Calloway
    Wall Street Capital
    Cell-954-607-8040
    Office-954-880-1661
    e-fax-806-203-4888
    jcalloway@wallstreetcapfund.com

Give me a call
    (917) 528-3200
    Hybrid Funder