Startup Company requesting 150k LOC for creating company and starting operation.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Startup Company requesting 150k LOC for creating company and starting operation.

Hi all,

I am quite new in this space, and I have been meeting quite a bit of startup companies looking for funding. Which I know to refer them for LOC if they do not have collateral.

which company is great to work with in these scenarios?

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

They're going to need close to a 700 FICO, but email me and I'll make some introductions for you to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by iworkcapitalfundingLLC View Post
    Hi all,

I am quite new in this space, and I have been meeting quite a bit of startup companies looking for funding. Which I know to refer them for LOC if they do not have collateral.

which company is great to work with in these scenarios?
    I sent you a PM on this one to see if they fit in our wheelhouse. Startups are great for us depending on industry.
    Alyssa Akins, COO | Evergreen Funding, Inc. | alyssa@evgfunding.com | 888-344-7522, ext. 101 | www.evgfunding.com

Member Reputation points: 1949

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    They're going to need close to a 700 FICO, but email me and I'll make some introductions for you to help you out.
    You know of a program that exists that will provide a LOC to a start-up? Seems like a unicorn..

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

If they have a 700+ credit and sufficient income and debt service via personal TR and personal debt they can go to any bank and get a personal loan or any online lender.
    Wells Fargo, lendingclub, BOA..just go to your local bank and get it done. WF does a LOC and some other banks do. Also easy if they have equity in their home

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

They can go to a bank, but the questions are the following:
    - Will they get enough money?
    - Do they know that they can go to multiple banks?
    - Will the credit line appear on their personal credit? (Bluevine doesn't, for example, but many traditional banks do, and many do not. Startup loans likely will.)
    - Will the bank reject them because they didn't cross their T's and dot their j's? (Wayne's World reference....)
    - Do they show enough profit? Are they long enough TIB?
    - Does the bank they go to service their industry?

If they're a startup, it's much harder. Credit cards with a good PG and/or personal LOCs with the PG and other income verification are the only way to go.

Like I said, let other people do the hard lifting for you. Don't leave money on the table, and you can focus on the sub-prime. Give me an email, I'll introduce you.

I have a program that allows us to provide up to 250k in a LOC for startups. Give me a call and I will explain how our program works. Have a wonderful day.

Senior Underwriter
    Jamaal Calloway
    Wall Street Capital
    Cell-954-607-8040
    Office-954-880-1661
    e-fax-806-203-4888
    jcalloway@wallstreetcapfund.com