Reliable Funders , Non Reliable Funders and Plces you just Dont send deals too
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reliable Funders , Non Reliable Funders and Plces you just Dont send deals too

Guys has there ever been a list where we can rate on a objective was the Funders and share some of their non disclosed practices (Short Pay on renewals , Always sending short on commissions , killing the deals on Funding calls due to QC or Strict UW , poor customer service for merchants , clawback practices .... and many more)

Over the past 6 years i have worked and funded with the following , Ive had many great experiences and plenty of terrible ones . I would love to Share them for those who care about a reference on these funders

Ill Start from Top of the food chain to bottom

Funding Circle - who gets approved here???
    Ondeck -- Hands down the fastest and prob the best funder
    CAN Capital -- CLOSED - Lots of good experiences for a lot but for me it was just bad ones
    Swift -- Closed and they would teach you how hard can it be to fund any deal but did fund some
    MCC / BIZFI / credibly - There were Ok , now there's to many that do the same terms rates to bother if your not signed up
    Snap Advances - Credit Committee is a tough one for them but if your deal passes their internal scoring and CC. then you probably will get funded
    BFS -- OMG these guys are Almost like SBA on the amount of paperwork they need to fund a deal and also have Credit Committee
    MCA -- Maybe Closed? They were some of the first ones to offer super high rates for higher risk deals
    Quarterspot -- They Let your merchant know how much you get paid on the contract so thats a no no or a deal breaker for many
    GRP
    IOU
    Windset Capital -- Closed , but they were the best one up to 100k
    Strategic Funding
    Mulligan Funding -- Per their own team , cut the approvals by half and sell that just to be safe ha ha ...
    Rapid Advance
    Knight Capital
    Greenbox -- Strict Clawback Policy , ISO signs a personal Guarantee and Merchants get charges an extra 3% if they don't renew with them , most of commission come short so you got to look out for that
    Everest
    Kalamata / KCG
    New Era
    Legend --Pretty Good B paper
    UFS -- If they approve they are Excellent and pay you fast
    Divergent Capital -- Pretty Good C paper
    Yellowstone - Kings of the COJ and funding , Anthony is the Man there
    Pearl capital - Don't waste your time here
    Atlas / Midnight Advance -
    Quicksilver - Small Deal funder
    Vader - Small deal funder @ 1.50 or more for 3 or 4 months
    Mantis / Cresthill - 1.48 @ 80 Payments
    Fundworks -- hope they closed because they suck

I can keep adding details but this is a start . We can add funders if someone cares to share experiences

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Omg. Where to start with this thing lmao

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

You forgot CFG.... DUHHH (Safest place to send a submission)
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Interesting observation that the guys that require a lot of stips are still in business while the "easy to fund" half the list is all out of business. I wonder why that is? Lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Funder Lender Funder - They fund what they lend and lend what they fund
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Interesting observation that the guys that require a lot of stips are still in business while the "easy to fund" half the list is all out of business. I wonder why that is? Lol
    Its very easy to fund, but hard to collect.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Lmonus@cfgms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    Its very easy to fund, but hard to collect.
    lol that would be a good slogan for some of them
    Amanda Kingsley

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

SFS is my fav. IOU has some strong offers, but can’t stand using a portal. GRP is just BFS. Everest is solid. Knight is kind of like Everest but without the COJ. Rapid has great A paper deals (but they send you a million emails every step of the process). New era now goes by Bizfund, but they’re still the same piece of **** backdoor company.

Strategic is good from what my ISO's say - its tough to compete with them.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Lmonus@cfgms.com

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    SFS is my fav. IOU has some strong offers, but can’t stand using a portal. GRP is just BFS. Everest is solid. Knight is kind of like Everest but without the COJ. Rapid has great A paper deals (but they send you a million emails every step of the process). New era now goes by Bizfund, but they’re still the same piece of **** backdoor company.
    Oh, you lucky people and your rogue names. How I envy your freedom to express yourselves like this.
    Amanda Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by microboby View Post
    Guys has there ever been a list where we can rate on a objective was the Funders and share some of their non disclosed practices (Short Pay on renewals , Always sending short on commissions , killing the deals on Funding calls due to QC or Strict UW , poor customer service for merchants , clawback practices .... and many more)

Over the past 6 years i have worked and funded with the following , Ive had many great experiences and plenty of terrible ones . I would love to Share them for those who care about a reference on these funders

Ill Start from Top of the food chain to bottom

Funding Circle - who gets approved here???
    Ondeck -- Hands down the fastest and prob the best funder
    CAN Capital -- CLOSED - Lots of good experiences for a lot but for me it was just bad ones
    Swift -- Closed and they would teach you how hard can it be to fund any deal but did fund some
    MCC / BIZFI / credibly - There were Ok , now there's to many that do the same terms rates to bother if your not signed up
    Snap Advances - Credit Committee is a tough one for them but if your deal passes their internal scoring and CC. then you probably will get funded
    BFS -- OMG these guys are Almost like SBA on the amount of paperwork they need to fund a deal and also have Credit Committee
    MCA -- Maybe Closed? They were some of the first ones to offer super high rates for higher risk deals
    Quarterspot -- They Let your merchant know how much you get paid on the contract so thats a no no or a deal breaker for many
    GRP
    IOU
    Windset Capital -- Closed , but they were the best one up to 100k
    Strategic Funding
    Mulligan Funding -- Per their own team , cut the approvals by half and sell that just to be safe ha ha ...
    Rapid Advance
    Knight Capital
    Greenbox -- Strict Clawback Policy , ISO signs a personal Guarantee and Merchants get charges an extra 3% if they don't renew with them , most of commission come short so you got to look out for that
    Everest
    Kalamata / KCG
    New Era
    Legend --Pretty Good B paper
    UFS -- If they approve they are Excellent and pay you fast
    Divergent Capital -- Pretty Good C paper
    Yellowstone - Kings of the COJ and funding , Anthony is the Man there
    Pearl capital - Don't waste your time here
    Atlas / Midnight Advance -
    Quicksilver - Small Deal funder
    Vader - Small deal funder @ 1.50 or more for 3 or 4 months
    Mantis / Cresthill - 1.48 @ 80 Payments
    Fundworks -- hope they closed because they suck

I can keep adding details but this is a start . We can add funders if someone cares to share experiences
    By the way- I can soooo tell your a NY/NJ Broker because a Cali person would have a totally different roster. There are so many other funding companies out there than what you see just in this smalllll itty bitty "Wall Street" MCA market funding list.

BTW- I agree with maybe 80% of this list. Some I wouldn't lend a stick of gum to. Some are great but have fake people secretly screwing their own company over. Some couldn't keep up. Some couldn't put money where their mouth is. One put too much money out. One probably hired and UW from a McDonalds drive thru. One has sooo many people emailing back and forth about one deal I don't know if they were all picked up at the same home depot.

I'm going to hell for that last one.
    Amanda Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by whoiskingsley View Post
    by the way- i can soooo tell your a ny/nj broker because a cali person would have a totally different roster. There are so many other funding companies out there than what you see just in this smalllll itty bitty "wall street" mca market funding list.

Btw- i agree with maybe 80% of this list. Some i wouldn't lend a stick of gum to. Some are great but have fake people secretly screwing their own company over. Some couldn't keep up. Some couldn't put money where their mouth is. One put too much money out. One probably hired and uw from a mcdonalds drive thru. One has sooo many people emailing back and forth about one deal i don't know if they were all picked up at the same home depot.

lmaooooooooooooo
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Lmonus@cfgms.com

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    One has sooo many people emailing back and forth about one deal I don't know if they were all picked up at the same home depot.

This has got to be Mantis.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    This has got to be Mantis.
    Only if the font is comic sans.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Thank you for the shout out Microboby.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Surprised Forward didn't make this list at all?

Senior Member Reputation points: 14001

Forward is good,they have a fast funding process.
    Advantage is also good on deals when a merchant needs a really big dollar amount.
    I find Quicksilver does some clutch deals, but it could also be because they make mistakes.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Big key factor you are missing is which one of those on the list will cut you off for not enough submissions or closing ratios to cut out your renewal book.I am not referring to doing something malicious, just having a rough quarter or having a new funder killing it for you so you do not fund much with them.

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Big key factor you are missing is which one of those on the list will cut you off for not enough submissions or closing ratios to cut out your renewal book.I am not referring to doing something malicious, just having a rough quarter or having a new funder killing it for you so you do not fund much with them.
    more and more funds are reviewing this data....and many, if not all, WILL cut you off at some point if you are just wasting the UWers time,.....or if you are costing them money with defaults.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    more and more funds are reviewing this data....and many, if not all, WILL cut you off at some point if you are just wasting the UWers time,.....or if you are costing them money with defaults.
    A couple on this list will cut you off for not enough submissions even though they change their own guidelines

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

my theory is everyone will backdoor you or find away to cut you off if they do not see the potential of how much business you can do with them.
    if you find enough business even if you have bad ratios they will ignore it . defaults are a different story because sometimes they have to adhere to their investors

Based out of San Diego CA my friend . The list is composed on companies I have done business with and were the top of my head . It’s crazy how many new ones solicit business every day but Ive done this for a while to just be sending files to anyone who claims can fund
    Last edited by microboby; 01-30-2019 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    my theory is everyone will backdoor you or find away to cut you off if they do not see the potential of how much business you can do with them.
    if you find enough business even if you have bad ratios they will ignore it . defaults are a different story because sometimes they have to adhere to their investors
    This. It’s amazing how far down I’ve edited my list of funders. Got to keep the dealflow right in order to guarantee they don’t **** you. And they will **** you if given the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by microboby View Post
    Based out of San Diego CA my friend . The list is composed on companies I have done business with and were the top of my head . It’s crazy how many new ones solicit business every day but Ive done this for a while to just be sending files to anyone who claims can fund
    I would say 90% that contact us on a daily basis saying they’re funders are fakes, or scabs syndicating $10K deals.

"It's very easy to fund, but hard to collect."

Best sentence in funding.