Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Question

Who is addy source?

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Richmond, aka John Braun

Quote Originally Posted by DTFdowntofund View Post
    Richmond, aka John Braun
    Comical how clueless you are. ADDY is not John Braun and Richmond Capital is not in business anymore.

Don’t care how many years you are in the business or how many iso shops you started.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Addy / Mega Source / GTR are all Steve Davis, Steve Reich. I am aware that Jon Braun is involved as a broker and syndicate for them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunda View Post
    Comical how clueless you are. ADDY is not John Braun and Richmond Capital is not in business anymore.

Don’t care how many years you are in the business or how many iso shops you started.
    You're quick to say that ADDY is NOT JB or Richmond affiliate and shame the poster, but you don't say who they really are. Weird

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    You're quick to say that ADDY is NOT JB or Richmond affiliate and shame the poster, but you don't say who they really are. Weird
    By looking at her posts you can tell all she cares about is John Braun

au contraire mon frère. I used to do a ton of biz with him, and he was lovingly listed in my personal cell under 'ankle bracelet'. We made a lot of money together, and with that being said.. the way I operate? I dislike when people take advantage of others, plain and simple. He has bad (rly rly rly bad) business practice, and hence, my current opinion of him. That is neither here or there, but trust me when I tell you that I couldn't give a **** less about him, or any of the other d-bags in the industry that are putting targets on our back and ruining the longevity for success for the rest of us.

& w/ that being said, lol. You seem awfully more on Team Braun than anyone here. I just call a spade a spade kid. Unless, John.. is that you??

Senior Member Reputation points: 27980

au contraire mon frère. I used to do a ton of biz with him, and he was lovingly listed in my personal cell under 'ankle bracelet'. We made a lot of money together, and with that being said.. the way I operate? I dislike when people take advantage of others, plain and simple. He has bad (rly rly rly bad) business practice, and hence, my current opinion of him. That is neither here or there, but trust me when I tell you that I couldn't give a **** less about him, or any of the other d-bags in the industry that are putting targets on our back and ruining the longevity for success for the rest of us.

& w/ that being said, lol. You seem awfully more on Team Braun than anyone here. I just call a spade a spade kid. Unless, John.. is that you??
    He's in my phone as "Big Cowboy Boots Covering Ankle Bracelet"

I am not on any team but my own. I also dont spew BS and i wouldn't answer a name of a funder being someone else if i was wrong like you.

Pretty clear who ADDY is from here https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...PPBJdYtNq2sA==

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunda View Post
    I am not on any team but my own. I also dont spew BS and i wouldn't answer a name of a funder being someone else if i was wrong like you.

Pretty clear who ADDY is from here https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nys...PPBJdYtNq2sA==
    Whether he's affiliated or owns the company is irrelevant. Anything tied to him is bad news, and if you don't agree then it's pretty obvious that either you don't know a lot about this industry or you've got good reason to defend him. Neither of which are anything to brag about.

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Were you his secretary previously?

What's your first and last name? Would like to know who you are.

I'm prob gonna be richer then braun in 1 more year, mca volume wise (not drugs) so I've always seen ppl like him as a stepping stone, yet a complete degenerate scumbag. However I do applaud him for working hard and closing more deals then most of the losers out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Were you his secretary previously?

What's your first and last name? Would like to know who you are.

I'm prob gonna be richer then braun in 1 more year, mca volume wise (not drugs) so I've always seen ppl like him as a stepping stone, yet a complete degenerate scumbag. However I do applaud him for working hard and closing more deals then most of the losers out there...
    Do I sound like I've ever been someone's secretary ��