Silly Question-ISO/Referral Agreements
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Silly Question-ISO/Referral Agreements

I have a silly question........ Do people get paid by how many ISO or referral agreements they collect??? I can't tell you how many times a week someone will make an inquiry on our website or e-mail me directly seeking a referral agreement. A lot of times they don't answer when called, no voice mail set up, e-mail submitted bounces, or never respond to e-mails/voice mails. I love the folks that you will spend 30 minutes teaching them what we do and then a week later submit another request like they have never contacted us before.....

-Yes, we gladly pay our referral partners referral fees for deal closed. Often and handsomely!
    -No, we don't give out legal binding agreements to every Tom, Dick, Harry, their Cousin and Brother's Ferret that asked for one.... We will gladly get a referral agreement executed for an actionable deal.

KH

-Know your customer
    -Know your referral source
    -Know your capital source

PS: It's no wonder why everyone on this forum *****es about stealing, back-dooring, etc....
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

I'm Just curious.... Is there anyone on this forum that has funded a deal with seacoast? If so please tell me about your experience...

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Kevin is great to deal with, I have had a few deals that I have tried to get done did not have any luck but never had any issues. Also on 2 of the files that he wasnt able to do anything on he pointed me in the direction of a factoring company that was able to help me get the deal done. Wish I came across more factoring deals because I would definitely send to him
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    I'm Just curious.... Is there anyone on this forum that has funded a deal with seacoast? If so please tell me about your experience...
    Hi Bob,

Yes there are, but I will not give their names up. If they so choose to divulge whom they send their factoring deals to, it is up to them. Much like I would respect your privacy......

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    Kevin is great to deal with, I have had a few deals that I have tried to get done did not have any luck but never had any issues. Also on 2 of the files that he wasnt able to do anything on he pointed me in the direction of a factoring company that was able to help me get the deal done. Wish I came across more factoring deals because I would definitely send to him
    By the way....I don't get paid a dime for that! I always try to point good people in the right direction. What goes around comes around....

Old post but still relative today and I wish I could high five you Kevin. I am brand new to the space moving over from a semi-lateral vertical and I can count on one hand all the times I have encountered someone not being able to help and then directing them to someone who could. Integrity goes a long way in my decision making.
    Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    By the way....I don't get paid a dime for that! I always try to point good people in the right direction. What goes around comes around....

Quote Originally Posted by carlosb View Post
    Old post but still relative today and I wish I could high five you Kevin. I am brand new to the space moving over from a semi-lateral vertical and I can count on one hand all the times I have encountered someone not being able to help and then directing them to someone who could. Integrity goes a long way in my decision making.
    Carlos
    Thanks Carlos