If you call them...they will FUND!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

If you call them...they will FUND!

Aged MCA LEADS... Warm and ready to be engaged..

Call 929-233-2451 or email david@red-eyepromotions.com for pricing and description.

http://redeyepromotions.my-free.website/

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Quote Originally Posted by lookin4funds View Post
    Aged MCA LEADS... Warm and ready to be engaged..

Call 929-233-2451 or email david@red-eyepromotions.com for pricing and description.

how many people do you resell the same leads to? and do you offer exclusivity?

We do not sell the same data more than 1 time for 120 days (4 months of exclusivity)

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Reputation points: 10 Join Date
    Sep 2018

Interesting

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Aged. So a buyer gets this slop 120 days (pfffft) after the previous shmuck. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Aged. So a buyer gets this slop 120 days (pfffft) after the previous shmuck. Got it.
    So let me explain how it works... The data is typically aged 14-45 days, it is not solicited to by anyone until we deliver the files. These merchants are shopping for funding but we don't complicate the process by putting them out to dozens of brokers. Do you think that makes sense?

Or if you email me I will provide a description and pricing guide that will explain further how and why the leads are effective

So let me explain how it works... The data is typically aged 14-45 days, it is not solicited to by anyone until we deliver the files. These merchants are shopping for funding but we don't complicate the process by putting them out to dozens of brokers. Do you think that makes sense?
    No it does not make sense. Why would you sit on a lead for up to 45 days? If it is not solicited by anyone in that time frame, then something is very wrong.

Or if you email me I will provide a description and pricing guide that will explain further how and why the leads are effective
    Effective by whom exactly?

So the data set I am making reference to applies for funding from their traditional bank or a large 1st position A-paper lender.... They are declined because of industry or having existing advance....I get that information after previously stated time frame.... We market to.. We distribute... Wash, rinse, repeat.... Does that help???

Yes that helps. So you are essentially trying to sell applicants to A paper funders/banks into the same community of brokers that submitted them. After, of course, the exclusivity with said funder runs out 14-45 days. And the funder sells to you or you package it together somehow behind the scenes. Shady as hell. I sure as **** hope that the original application the merchant signed includes a stipulation that YOU can have their information. If not, I hope you like orange or stripes.

Yes that helps. So you are essentially trying to sell applicants to A paper funders/banks into the same community of brokers that submitted them. After, of course, the exclusivity with said funder runs out 14-45 days. And the funder sells to you or you package it together somehow behind the scenes. Shady as hell. I sure as **** hope that the original application the merchant signed includes a stipulation that YOU can have their information. If not, I hope you like orange or stripes.
    Never any shady business... If you read thoroughly you will note that I said "WE MARKET TO" then distribute...just email me and I'll send you info so you can fund 200 or 300k before new year

Never any shady business... If you read thoroughly you will note that I said "WE MARKET TO" then distribute...just email me and I'll send you info so you can fund 200 or 300k before new year
    Got it. So how many of these (marketed to) laundered applicants do you have available for purchase?

Got it. So how many of these (marketed to) laundered applicants do you have available for purchase?
    There are plenty enough for you and your team to have happy holidays and rockstar 1st quarters..

Your wasting your time here dude.....invest in a website first

Quote Originally Posted by jeffcapital View Post
    Your wasting your time here dude.....invest in a website first
    I'd rather re-invest in marketing to make sure I'm providing solid data... That's what I call high quality H2O...Water Boy.. Splash

Senior Member Reputation points: 14399

These leads will not fund. They are garbage. Lying Stroking Joking Puke.
    Last edited by Shorebird; 12-09-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I'd rather re-invest in marketing to make sure I'm providing solid data... That's what I call high quality H2O...Water Boy.. Splash

Your website is part of your marketing. It literally says that on your website. Marketing companies need to do better than website builders.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Your website is part of your marketing. It literally says that on your website. Marketing companies need to do better than website builders.
    Ok so if I have an outstanding website and **** leads would you still buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Shorebird View Post
    These leads will not fund. They are garbage. Lying Stroking Joking Puke.
    First of all we have never done any business together, 2nd you can eat glass and wash it down with bleach

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

First of all we have never done any business together, 2nd you can eat glass and wash it down with bleach

That's a pretty aggressive response. I don't know how helpful that is.

www.UccRadar.com - Top Positions in Google without a Top Position Budget...

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

Good marketing technique bud - that should do the trick.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

This doesn't make any sense, as an entrepreneur you are always looking for opportunities, that being said -------

If these leads are so good, why wouldn't you hire two to three people and get these deals funded yourself? or instead of selling them , you could partner with one of the guys on here and work out a split ? the deal would be far more lucrative.

id be willing to bet that these leads have been churned about 100 times.
    Last edited by Jstarr; 12-10-2018 at 04:42 PM.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Quote Originally Posted by Jstarr View Post
    This doesn't make any sense, as an entrepreneur you are always looking for opportunities, that being said -------

If these leads are so good, why wouldn't you hire two to three people and get these deals funded yourself? or instead of selling them , you could partner with one of the guys on here and work out a split ? the deal would be far more lucrative.

id be willing to bet that these leads have been churned about 100 times.
    Because we are a marketing firm. We handle marketing campaigns for major clients across a wide range of verticals. Merchant cash advance just happens to be a sector that I have history with.