Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    She gonna whoop yo ass next year bro. Next year, hammer.
    I can do it now with 3 words but I dont

Hdf is that an attempt at talking "ghetto"?

West coast and hdf you use to make all those black jokes, I thought you got past that..I didnt have the heart to tell you that I wasn't black. The other one was making latina jokes...didn't break the bad news to him either
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-16-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Don't Dr. Ford me. I'd like to see these "black jokes" you refer to that insinuate here that I am racist.. And I defend my right to type whatever I want. Got it?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    West coast and hdf you use to make all those black jokes, I thought you got past that..I didnt have the heart to tell you that I wasn't black. The other one was making latina jokes...didn't break the bad news to him either
    What are you talking about? I never claimed you’re black. We all know you’re a gypsy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

This forum should be renamed Karen37a vs. The World

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    that's another fake new post. I am friends with about 100 brokers /isos( some are part-time)...its always the same 5 -7 of youI have more friends on my fb post from my old hometown in NY then are here...probably 300-400 .If you add in friends from the loan industry or investments or insurance the numbers will skyrocket

( I do not even dislike the people who were in charge of the one office I worked in before...we got caught up in a buyout and again I am like a pit bull when it comes to protecting the book of business and you cant have it both ways...non stacking without crazy brokers trying to hold onto the book of business ...fighting off defaults and debt relief)

Its impossible for me to harness/coral that all that into one 2000 sq ft s office

I made a decision to go to Funders who would allow me to build a book of business and renew...and I hold low defaults and do not stack myself to hold up my end

The sad part is you thought it would make you money...and it was far far far from the truthAnd half the people arguing all the time are trying to place themselves over someone's head to get overrides like a bad multi-level marketing company instead of picking up the phone

Big companies like that go Wide ...not just deep...not one person on the top and 7 people on the next level....1000 on the next level and t they stem down from there

Thats, why I left the person I was associated to in citigroup...i, was on their team and i had 500 people on MY team and they thought it was THEIR team.....i kept telling them to go get more people and do not worry about the people that are below me or I am leaving with the furniture.They didnt think I could do it.But she did.

take note of the word * team. I have been trained to not say company...or boss...I am a leader of a team, not the manager of an organization or boss...so people do not feel like they are working for a tyrant and they can be 1099 with pride. Only when I get mad/furious do I break out saying ...dont forget my name is on the door mfkers
    And its not a contract..fear-inducing word..its an agreement

If people want to grow..the negativity has to stop

In Art Williams words......No one wants to be around a dull disillusioned dang gum crybaby
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-17-2018 at 07:04 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    DF wouldn't be the same without her, you go girl!