Lender hoppers - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    umm you get paid by the bank and they supply you with everything...when you were an investment banker you were not a "salesperson" bringing the clients and money in like I was

1099 isos are bare balls to the wall cold callers or marketers...using their own money ...no bank backing them

You are not exposed like we are
    Right...because you know how everyone gets compensated in every role.... You have no clue how I am compensated now or how I was compensated in previous roles in my career.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Right...because you know how everyone gets compensated in every role.... You have no clue how I am compensated now or how I was compensated in previous roles in my career.
    You said it once before..you were bragging that you were 20 phone calls away from someone I was 2 calls away from on wall st

I am not discussing this anymore...you are all clearly not pro ISO, pro-1099

1099 brokers are not going away though

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

You said it once before..you were bragging that you were 20 phone calls away from someone I was 2 calls away from on wall st

Kevin, why are you anti 1099????!

I have know idea what you are referring to regarding being 20 people removed from someone where you knew them 2 people removed... I don't think we swam in the same ponds as I was more institutionally focused.....always have been.
    I have never said that I am against 1099 or Draw+. What I did say is that I have lived them all and prefer compensation that is salary, plus commissions, plus stock. That model has always made me more money...especially the stock portion.

Karen37a
    This is normally where 5 more fools join into the casual banter

but they cant...they had their book of business taken from them and they have another type of job

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

I have know idea what you are referring to regarding being 20 people removed from someone where you knew them 2 people removed... I don't think we swam in the same ponds as I was more institutionally focused.....always have been.
    I have never said that I am against 1099 or Draw+. What I did say is that I have lived them all and prefer compensation that is salary, plus commissions, plus stock. That model has always made me more money...especially the stock portion.
    stock or equity position can def be lucrative. silicon valley is notorious for making folks offers for employment with excellent stock options.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    stock or equity position can def be lucrative. silicon valley is notorious for making folks offers for employment with excellent stock options.
    I prefer the 100% equity ownership that the freedom of a 1099 Iso ( self employed )has...its all me

Someone else is 9% on the llc technically

And anyone else who is 1099 ...has 100% ownership interest in themselves...you just have to hustle it out and make BIG ROCKSTAR COMMISSION

Karen37a
    What I think yall are saying to me is 1099 Isos or Super Isos are only worth what the owner is worth ( and can only grow to meet the owner's abilities and expectations)

and you have to generate your own sales...hunt kill eat repeat...because even Microsoft started in the basement of a house

sooo back to the TOP....pick up the fking phone

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    I have always made equity or options a must as part of any compensation. It has served me VERY well.
    I have also asked for equity/warrants on the back-side of investment banking deals I have done where I lowered the cash fee and made a killing on the back-side with the stock or warrants. I am still collecting checks for those 5 years later and they are MUCH larger than the upfront fee I should have received.

Every successful person I know that has made a killing in financial services has made more with equity, options, or warrants as part of compensation. Whether it was part of their compensation while working at the firm or structured in the fees as part of deals closed. The real money is always made on the back-side of the deal.

Karen37a
    I have always made equity or options a must as part of any compensation. It has served me VERY well.
    I have also asked for equity/warrants on the back-side of investment banking deals I have done where I lowered the cash fee and made a killing on the back-side with the stock or warrants. I am still collecting checks for those 5 years later and they are MUCH larger than the upfront fee I should have received.

Every successful person I know that has made a killing in financial services has made more with equity, options, or warrants as part of compensation. Whether it was part of their compensation while working at the firm or structured in the fees as part of deals closed. The real money is always made on the back-side of the deal.
    Kevin its great that you do or did this...cash the warrants in before they expire

We are NOT the bank. we are 1099 Isos and brokers

I make myself one of them to lead from the front. Some of you thought that made me some kind of small-time chump

If people do not like prospecting themselves...that negativity spreads all around

This constant theme of how 1099 mca brokers suck has been beaten to death

New positive ways dfor the future...or don't...as stated im going with or with out people

Karen,

I love the way you so eloquently put words in my mouth. I have never said 1099 brokers suck. I have been 1099 myself and just prefer the way I am compensated as it is more lucrative.n As I recall...you are the one that bashes anyone that is not 1099.

Yes-when your warrants are about to expire you have to ask for the extension of convert them and put up cash..... I think I know how this works.....

Karen37a
    Karen,

I love the way you so eloquently put words in my mouth. I have never said 1099 brokers suck. I have been 1099 myself and just prefer the way I am compensated as it is more lucrative.n As I recall...you are the one that bashes anyone that is not 1099.

Yes-when your warrants are about to expire you have to ask for the extension of convert them and put up cash..... I think I know how this works.....

If you really understood the fallout ratios in sales and the self esteem and brass balls it takes to make it

And the **** people have to go thru

Just having newbies admit to being a "salesperson" is the first hurdle

suck it up... Ive brainwashed myself a loooonggg time ago against w/2 and banks as a sales trainer and recruiter

we are the 1099 MCA Army

( since some of these people give you sales , let your ego drop and deal with it)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-16-2018 at 02:43 PM.

If you really understood the fallout ratios in sales and the self esteem and brass balls it takes to make it

And the **** people have to go thru

Just having newbies admit to being a "salesperson" is the first hurdle

suck it up... Ive brainwashed myself a loooonggg time ago against w/2 and banks as a sales trainer and recruiter

we are the 1099 MCA Army

( since some of these people give you sales , let your ego drop and deal with it)
    Let my ego go???? Again you are being braggadocios about your experiences and talking down to me like I don't understand how to build a sales driven organization. Again....you clearly do not know me or how I am compensated, but you do know how to talk down to me just because I work for a bank.
    Yes-I do have brokers that do business with me and a host of other types of referral sources and they are treated respectfully and compensated handsomely for their efforts.

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Do you all find yourself when certain people in this industry call you and say "i am now by xxxx" that you think i give it a month to 6 months max.
    I dont know if these people just think the grass is greener or they keep getting fired but it is crazy how they still get hired.
    Some people see the light at the end of the tunnel and love the industry. All you need is the right home to be successful, took me a couple of jumps before i landed at CFGMS and cant imagine going anywhere else now.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Karen37a
    Let my ego go???? Again you are being braggadocios about your experiences and talking down to me like I don't understand how to build a sales driven organization. Again....you clearly do not know me or how I am compensated, but you do know how to talk down to me just because I work for a bank.
    Yes-I do have brokers that do business with me and a host of other types of referral sources and they are treated respectfully and compensated handsomely for their efforts.
    Kevin I liked you until you started trying to jump me with west coast funding

That beind said...i do not chat with you first ..ever...again you are coming in on the tail end of coversations to me like yah yo man

Do you have strategic meetings? Lets meet on wed to attack Karen ( and its been going on for 3 years now)

You do not like me, Ignore me. They have a button. I can promise you I am not chatting about you...ever.

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Karen do you have it set up that when someone writes a new thread a siren (deigned by the group that makes fire truck horns) goes off and you slide down the pole to get to your computer to respound ?
    Karen is a Russian bot from the last election that went rogue, refusing to power down due to her 1099 status

Senior Member Reputation points: 56070

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Karen is a Russian bot from the last election that went rogue, refusing to power down due to her 1099 status

1099 is not a sales status, it's a battery model. That version was notorious for giving you 10 hours of juice at 99% capacity, but because they were hacked to overclock and overheat, they keep resetting on the 9th hour 59 minutes in. So the typing never mechanism never clicks off after each post, and causes another post to spit out immediately.

When the battery finally explodes or carpal tunnel's out, you'll log into Dailyfunder and it will redirect to a closed circuit web cam of Sean Murray tied to a chair in a basement, laying in front of a stack of bank audit magazines, and a female cyborg giving admin rights to some western european models.
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 11-18-2018 at 05:31 PM.

Karen37a
    While everyone has spent years being negative other funders/lenders are funding millions and millions.

Negative posts articles, etc etc. If anyone would look at this they would think "that's the last place that I would ever invest my money"

Yet...people latch onto an idea like bitcoin and run with it.

If Carl Icahn says he is going negative on a stock...or George Soros or anyone of high profile states that they are either buying or selling something ( its illegal) because people will buy or sell just based on the rumor. This is a common prermise in stocks " buy on runor sell on news "

This board should have been the last place for some people to be yelling Regulation or that we are Doomed

I tried to block it because I can't tell if they are just dumb mfkrs or doing it on purpose

Get off 1099 Isos and the MCA industry already

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

While everyone has spent years being negative other funders/lenders are funding millions and millions.

Negative posts articles, etc etc. If anyone would look at this they would think "that's the last place that I would ever invest my money"

Yet...people latch onto an idea like bitcoin and run with it.

If Carl Icahn says he is going negative on a stock...or George Soros or anyone of high profile states that they are either buying or selling something ( its illegal) because people will buy or sell just based on the rumor. This is a common prermise in stocks " buy on runor sell on news "

This board should have been the last place for some people to be yelling Regulation or that we are Doomed

I tried to block it because I can't tell if they are just dumb mfkrs or doing it on purpose

Get off 1099 Isos and the MCA industry already
    this is a MCA forum why would we get off MCA or talking about things that affect the industry? Regulation when it comes and in what form, is a big dea.l If we dont discuss it on places like this forum where should it be discussed? Pretending it is not happening to me seems silly
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    this is a MCA forum why would we get off MCA or talking about things that affect the industry? Regulation when it comes and in what form, is a big dea.l If we dont discuss it on places like this forum where should it be discussed? Pretending it is not happening to me seems silly
    Someone just posted fake news about a lawyer sending out letters to isos

Maybe you can't see the fake news crap and slants but I can

And why?...they wanted regulation to lock up competition

they do not want D paper and they do not want seconds

And I have said for 3 years now...it wont have the desired effects....it just collapses the industry and makes way for banks to run us down
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-16-2018 at 06:33 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Someone just posted fake news about a lawyer sending out letters to isos

Maybe you can't see the fake news crap and slants but I can

And why?...they wanted regulation to lock up competition

they do not want D paper and they do not want seconds

And I have said for 3 years now...it wont have the desired effects....it just collapses the industry and makes way for banks to run us down
    no matter what people want second positions arent going anywhere they have become a part of the industry and A paper banks are not even killing deals for having 2 positions open anymore. You are worrying about issues that dont exist. Do people want out of control stacking to stop where companies are taking upwards of 30% of a companies gross sales to pay back positions they cant afford, YES, but nobody is saying anything about common sense second positions or even thirds that arent destroying the merchant. Years ago yes but now they are too much a part of the industry for anything to be done about them. It is about common sense and not taking things too far.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    no matter what people want second positions arent going anywhere they have become a part of the industry and A paper banks are not even killing deals for having 2 positions open anymore. You are worrying about issues that dont exist. Do people want out of control stacking to stop where companies are taking upwards of 30% of a companies gross sales to pay back positions they cant afford, YES, but nobody is saying anything about common sense second positions or even thirds that arent destroying the merchant. Years ago yes but now they are too much a part of the industry for anything to be done about them. It is about common sense and not taking things too far.

Thats not what "outlawing" mca does or putting APR on contracts causing them to turn into loan

Stare decicis...it causes defaults and sets precendent for debt relief to automatically default on you and no cojs and no collections allowed

That dumb smart box with the apr...and the bullies trying to shove it thru trying to gain market share...cursong me out for 3 years already

no apr ...period or you get defaulted on

if you do not understand that's your problem. what I said for 3 years is true

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Karen wakes up in the morning and chooses which keywords she’ll use today. Oddly, she chooses the same keywords everyday “1099, regulation, I had 500 brokers working for me!!!!!!” and then finds a way to work those keywords into every thread.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Karen wakes up in the morning and chooses which keywords she’ll use today. Oddly, she chooses the same keywords everyday “1099, regulation, I had 500 brokers working for me!!!!!!” and then finds a way to work those keywords into every thread.
    and some of your friends do the shadiest things I have ever seen in my life...while yelling out for regulation

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    She gonna whoop yo ass next year bro. Next year, hammer.