Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Say No to bad Leads and Yes to our Merchant Cash Advance Leads!

Please Contact us at (844) 501 1909 (Toll Free)

or

Click Here

Last edited by dtxbusinesssolutions; 11-14-2018 at 04:30 PM.
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive
    Your most reliable Merchant Cash Advance Leads Source
    MCA Live Transfer Leads | Call Back Leads | Aged Leads

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909
    www.dtxbscallcenter.com | info@dtxbscallcenter.com

hmm.. still not sold.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

LoL. They'll never charge you for those leads that aren't TCPA and DNC compliant. But you'll sure as hell be paying when you get sued.

Karen37a
    Great commercial. Nice touch with the "neutral" spokesperson

me making fun of um foo foo from Nigeria is not the reason why people are not buying leads

Show everyone the company picnic...it shows team spirit...it might increase sales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FFpEIBNgt0

Karen37a
    Just out of curiosity...Who won the game of tag and the 3 legged race? Was it like a decathlon ...multiple events? Was their 1st place 2nd etc?

Maybe West coast can join in next time. Looks like everyone had a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    LoL. They'll never charge you for those leads that aren't TCPA and DNC compliant. But you'll sure as hell be paying when you get sued.
    Feel free to knock us on live chat and ask for a proof of TCPA & DNC Compliance, we will be more than happy to get you the screenshot of our SAN number.
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Financial View Post
    Our Marketing guys are sharing this same account to post on dailyfunders as we are not permitted to operate multiple accounts from same IP.
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

serious question I am not trying to knock your company. I ask this to few lead generation companies and have yet to get a good reply. If live transfers are double verified, scrubbed, transferred to agent only when meets all criteria of their liking why the return policy?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    serious question I am not trying to knock your company. I ask this to few lead generation companies and have yet to get a good reply. If live transfers are double verified, scrubbed, transferred to agent only when meets all criteria of their liking why the return policy?
    r

Because when telemarketers who make a low wage need to hit quotas on leads and/or they are not skilled in algorithms they will pass leads over that will not meet merchant cash advance requirements. Sometimes it just the merchant on the other side of the phone not understanding and thinking its a 0 % credit card offfer. Also when the leads are being "passed" live, peple really do not want to talk to a "closer" or a shark so the phone calls drop before the other person gets a chance to talk to them.

Even if you do get leads passed over the qualification points may not be hit ( balances too high, credit, stacked to infinity, in default on 1 etc) and those types of leads are usually the low bottom of the barrel.

Also the connect ratios on a second phone call drops dramatically depending on how you set the 1st call up...they may never speak to you again , and the leads are not Exclusive

When you have someone "hot" ..not that this guy is doing it ( I do not know him) ...they will pass the Hot good leads to their favorite buyers or someone who they get a percentage of the sales from in the form of commission .

many many many more reasons

It is impossible to keep up with lead generation in this industry in particular because of the massive competition we have coming from companies like kabbage, square, chase etc.( also backdooring/stacking and just ethical competition from other mcsa)...unless you follow up with a 90 day pipeline. ( which can be filled fast by yourself)

If the leads were so hot people would be diving over their computers to get them and they wouldn't have the manpower to supply more data ...1-3 clients and you are booked

** I never used his leads nor know anyone else who did( so I do not know if they are good or bad)...when/if i buy leads I get a small small small sample..gl

I have been runnign telemarketing rooms my whole life ( I like to buy raw data and convert)...the rooms that I jokingly refer to " toothless crack head factories"

reckkooo
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-14-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Karen37a
    West Coast I expect to see you doing the hop scotch or the double dutch next party

I am ready for the ucc bet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK9hK82r-AM

double dutch bus is on the street I got bad feet my corns hurt and to top it off Im late for work

Karen37a
    PS.Last clue on target markets from me. ( everyone is competition) but** I want the mca phone sales to dent some of those big companies sales over the phone and pull back business to our industry...if its even possible

When people are professional phone sales aka Financial Services ( stockbrokers/hedge funds/loans/mcas)

If you truly use algorithms to your advantage. It isn't just about getting clipped off the front of the phone call ( linguistic algorithms )and only getting to the bottom of the barrel desperate people who are willing to chat.

Its also about knowing the "pulse" of the target market or type of person. There are structured thinkers ( they think debt is bad and think MCA is a crime) If you call those demographics you will not have good results.

So it isnt just about calling random people. Its about understanding the "mindset" of a structured w/2 person vs 1099

The structured w/2 mindsets do not do as well on the phone as the 1099 "entrepreneurial mentality" ones ....because they didn't walk a mile in their shoes and can't recreate that over the phone in a short 60 second pitch.

Happy prospecting

If anyone is going to purchase leads from someone...spot test them on what they are going to say on the phone...the cold call script

I have seen a few people Nail it...spot on...some were a disaster

and if they are seo etc...ask the target markets

Anyone who is purchasing anything has the right to know where the original source comes from to see if it "fits" what you are trying to accomplish
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-15-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Member Reputation points: 5011

Chanting King Cobra's n **** LOL

Karen you impressed me Ma'am, how come someone writes a couple hundred words every few minutes on DF all day. Seems like your words come from your heart

Seems like you have a lot time on your hands, LOL I mean you're always poking around other peoples posts all day long. Tanvir (owner of the business) doesn't have the time to post on forums and what not, hence why I (Adam) do it. I mean you go from talking about me to about yourself and how high and mighty you are, you need to relax . I mean if this is what you have to say

"I have been runnign telemarketing rooms my whole life ( I like to buy raw data and convert)...the rooms that I jokingly refer to " toothless crack head factories"
    If you run a telemarketing or lead generation company then have someone else do it for you lol
    Travis A.
    Marketing Executive

Phone:
    (844) 501 1909

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by dtxbusinesssolutions View Post
    Karen you impressed me Ma'am, how come someone writes a couple hundred words every few minutes on DF all day. Seems like your words come from your heart

Seems like you have a lot time on your hands, LOL I mean you're always poking around other peoples posts all day long. Tanvir (owner of the business) doesn't have the time to post on forums and what not, hence why I (Adam) do it. I mean you go from talking about me to about yourself and how high and mighty you are, you need to relax . I mean if this is what you have to say

If you run a telemarketing or lead generation company then have someone else do it for you lol

I 'did" run them many many times...took one office down last year

I am bringing one big office back into play again next year ..I didnt move to one of the ex-telemarketing capitals of the world for no real reason....

I actually teach brokers to generate their own leads for low to no cost with the strategies...we get paid big commissions

I would think if I have a 5 million book of business or 10 million and it renews for 10% I can do what ever the hell I want to do

I am glad he has time to do the hopscotch and play tag with his team members...just to let you know ...people from NY and wall st do not think that is "cool" ...i wouldnt have done that in 3rd grade

I do not know if you are a legitimate lead seller or not...people have the right to know what to look out for...I hope you are

This is how it works in stock brokerage firms ...and some mca companies

Last edited by Karen37a; 11-15-2018 at 11:58 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post

That’s an awesome question Salty chips 24 (per bag). I can tell you that for a great guy like you, we’re totally prepared at www.dumbleads.com to obliterate our return policy just to bring you on as a lifetime customer...call me...

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dtxbusinesssolutions View Post

Please Contact us at (844) 501 1909 (Toll Free)

or

Click Here

I'm sold. We'll take everything you got.

We need leads like a bartender needs a bar full of sober people.
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

just for the record we have used DTX and have funded a few deals off their leads...campaigns have made investment profitable

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

I always go back to this - if your leads are so good, and there's a potential to make $1,000 or more per deal, why wouldn't you allocate 5-6 people to broker these to bfs, sfs, ysc etc...

They will come back with some sort of answer like - predictive revenue by selling bulk leads - and this translates to " Churned Leads"
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    Jerry@insourcefunding.net | insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL