Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Ims

Who is IMS?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Would also love to know who they are. My merchant told he called as my UW last week. Have no connection or even hear of them before!

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    Would also love to know who they are. My merchant told he called as my UW last week. Have no connection or even hear of them before!
    Haha. This **** is getting out of control.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Haha. This **** is getting out of control.
    "getting" out of control?

This is the way it has always been, even A paper doing some crazy things and being sued.

__

This is the problem.( even/especially with investing and underwriting) When people are reading about things you are reading about PAST results. A story of what happened in the past. so the negativity you see was what we all went thru live. NOW you see positive results...which we all went thru.

So when I was yelling DUCK... then RUN...then PUSH FORWAD...it was BEFORE the events unfolded.I can see companies posting positive results in the last quarter ( record breaking)....Things look good to me going forward, like a roller coaster ride I think we hit bottom and are heading up...."think"

Some* will stand on the side waiting for the results, next year I can yell we all made millions...people will join in and we will start heading back down again.

Kinda like me yelling to sell Bitcoin into the high at Christmas time..unload the **** or buy overstock items ( that Mc * nut still has to eat his D**k on tv)

Its hard moving against the crowd, and popular opinion ...but that's where the most money is made

Next year is going to be one of the biggest years of my life...some other peoples as well

* not my first or 3rd rodeo either. Stare Decicis ( I am going with or without people too..I hope everyone turns around)

Van halen Right now
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He0p5I0b8j8
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-12-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Knock it off, Karen.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Knock it off, Karen.
    lol... How about us all being positive going forward. Companies obviously made a lot of money. Big companies are entering the space because of the potential for profits.

No need to constantly dwell on the negative here when there is so much money to made and so many opportunities

Hey, thank you all for the complete nonsense that's written in this post. I want to know who IMS is and nothing more. Can anyone help?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

IMS is a credit card processor..Integrity merchant solution ?... ...On a side note whose closed today from the funders ? our submissions count is stronger then usual Monday !
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceFund View Post
    Hey, thank you all for the complete nonsense that's written in this post. I want to know who IMS is and nothing more. Can anyone help?
    There is another IMS other than integrity in merchant cash advance. The question is ( with limited information) ...in what context...there is also an ims in regards to the trading of funds and another for bartering b2b transactions

gl maybe someone can help

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    There is another IMS other than integrity in merchant cash advance. The question is ( with limited information) ...in what context...there is also an ims in regards to the trading of funds and another for bartering b2b transactions

gl maybe someone can help
    Karen are you Military Vet ?
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Karen are you Military Vet ?
    Marcus how would I have found time to go from jack la lane and college to wall st/loans etc

No...but I appreciate their service, was this a free cup of coffee offer?

Are you a Military Vet? In another country maybe? I have friends who were.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-12-2018 at 12:11 PM.

I figured it out - It's Imperial Advance.

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceFund View Post
    I figured it out - It's Imperial Advance.
    Speaking of Imperial Advance! Karen, take it away...

Quote Originally Posted by christian View Post
    speaking of imperial advance! Karen, take it away...
    lol .... you did not have to ask her for that ? she would have taken it away like a waiter at a wedding taking away your plate for the 1 sec you get up to tell cousin vinny you like his bow-tie !

3 things are certain these days death /taxes/ Karen commenting (multiple times?) on each thread.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 11-12-2018 at 01:47 PM.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Karen37a
    lol .... you did not have to ask her for that ? she would have taken it away like a waiter at a wedding taking away your plate for the 1 sec you get up to tell cousin vinny you like his bow-tie !

3 things are certain these days death /taxes/ Karen commenting (multiple times?) on each thread.
    I do not comment on companies/white labels/ brokers that I think( or know that) are bad or that I am neutral on ...right Marcus

If I did that boy oh boy do I have secrets and stories to tell

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I do not comment on companies/white labels/ brokers that I think( or know that) are bad or that I am neutral on ...right Marcus

If I did that boy oh boy do I have secrets and stories to tell
    No one got more info on the market then me LOL but i have 21 years in the ISO game and have never revealed any info on anyone that works with us (or even those that don't) hence the reason many of the largest A paper companies with sales teams work with-us they know we don't talk or share even who works with-us.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 11-12-2018 at 02:43 PM.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Karen37a
    No one got more info on the market then me LOL but i have 21 years in the ISO game and have never revealed any info on anyone that works with us (or even those that don't) hence the reason many of the largest A paper companies with sales teams work with-us they know we don't talk or share even who works with-us.
    I know you know...i caught up fast in a few weeks though...still dont know everything or everyone ...do not want to know.. but alas you do not know the investment banking / venture capital money side like I do

I betcha you got me beat on Real Estate...again ..I got you on loans and marketing..you have the v/m prosessing side down

Such a fun world...now we can all win together

Ps. one of my best friends is a big real estate developer...was one of the right-hand men to Dibartolo ( 49rs) ..id cheat and bring him in as a ringer

I was planning on going to one of the Debanked Fairs ..bring them with me( hedge fund too) ..shock everyone have fun for a day or 2 then just leave lol

add

We are not each others competition...someone like square is crushing us
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-12-2018 at 02:37 PM.