Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Inside lead sellers from top funders portfolio

So much behind the scenes lead selling from top tier personnel, at top funders is becoming the wave to make additional side money.

Funders should place some incentive to crack down on these inside moles?
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Karen37a
    This was on Debanked In Aug

Lengthy Investigation Leads to Arrest of Former Funding Company Employee

https://debanked.com/2018/08/lengthy...pany-employee/

__

Ps I think some of the Backdooring from some of the A paper Funders need to be addressed and not ignored.( if you are going to really address some of the issues?)

Biggest factors for lenders/funders is cost of capital, cost per acquisition of customer, and how much they're paying out for commission. People laugh at the 1.40+ rates being charged by some, but when they're paying 12-13% interest for the capital, and 12% for commission, there's not much room leftover to be profitable.

Then throw in having 50-75 employees, and the overhead starts to kill you. Plus throw in some spending hundreds of thousands on marketing if they also have an inside sales team.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Financial View Post
    Biggest factors for lenders/funders is cost of capital, cost per acquisition of customer, and how much they're paying out for commission. People laugh at the 1.40+ rates being charged by some, but when they're paying 12-13% interest for the capital, and 12% for commission, there's not much room leftover to be profitable.
    And when people have a big w/2 nut to crack and rent etc etc ...they cant make it if the rates are too low unless they ponzi money

Karen37a
    Then throw in having 50-75 employees, and the overhead starts to kill you. Plus throw in some spending hundreds of thousands on marketing if they also have an inside sales team.
    Add in the Defaults as well.

This is why I said years ago ( and was attacked) if you cant sell 1.30 to 1.45 get out of the business now

And Isos have the same expenses and business problems just on a smaller level and there isnt an Iso or broker alive who can make it on 1-3 % commission after you factor in costs...let alone the drama and risk
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-09-2018 at 10:12 AM.

Those leads are worth so much money. This is why 99% of brokers pretend to be "direct funders" so they don't have to spend a dime on marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Add in the Defaults as well.

This is why I said years ago ( and was attacked) if you cant sell 1.30 to 1.45 get out of the business now

And Isos have the same expenses and business problems just on a smaller level and there isnt an Iso or broker alive who can make it on 1-3 % commission after you factor in costs...let alone the drama and risk
    That's why I love the Kabbage business model. They say screw you to any brokers and only pay $250 for a referral that funds

Karen37a
    Those leads are worth so much money. This is why 99% of brokers pretend to be "direct funders" so they don't have to spend a dime on marketing.
    this is true BUT the leads are all the same...those are just instant leads

if you call uccs and yellow pages you will land on the same people, its just timing

and I bought out a few isos that went under...hence the reason for the massive attacks on me

They think I have their book of business ...which I do and did... yellow pages

Add . Ps . Do not ever step into a live Iso that is going under its like a zoo of wild beasts. With ungrateful nutbags who will try to blame you for their demise because they cant pick up the phone
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-09-2018 at 10:24 AM.

Karen37a
    That's why I love the Kabbage business model. They say screw you to any brokers and only pay $250 for a referral that funds
    What happens in Financial Services is some people use brokers until they get established then they cut them loose.

Then in an effort to disguise this disgusting behavior they put down the brokers they cut off

1099 Model people ( iso friendly) are the best for brokers not models that think if you have a degree from Harvard its important...because it isnt in sales

And because I think this way they always belive I do not have a degree...which is false

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    So much behind the scenes lead selling from top tier personnel, at top funders is becoming the wave to make additional side money.

Funders should place some incentive to crack down on these inside moles?
    Why are you so convinced it is not them selling it themselves . The ones with inside sales team gives it to them , it will not surprise me that the ones with out sell them

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Why are you so convinced it is not them selling it themselves . The ones with inside sales team gives it to them , it will not surprise me that the ones with out sell them
    They do. Then they have that excuse in their pocket

Those dirty damn mca brokers did it..

It gets tiring, then I start thinking ...does he really believe that after all these years in financial services? Does he really not know what's going on? Or is he part of the game?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

This is why you have to be surgical with your placement of deals.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    This is why you have to be surgical with your placement of deals.
    this is true and when you are "surgical" with your placements of deals, it holds off mass future offers of stacking or even offers to take it away to 1st position pay off the old advance etc etc

So people who do not understand these things must have a huge default ratio low renewal ratio

Add. This again is why I have said " join a local iso or brokers broker"

So many deals flying around...all that happened is it condensed the sales "team" or community... 1099 need to be paid to survive to bring more deals in
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-09-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    this is true and when you are "surgical" with your placements of deals, it holds off mass future offers of stacking or even offers to take it away to 1st position pay off the old advance etc etc

So people who do not understand these things must have a huge default ratio low renewal ratio
    Nailed it.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Nailed it.
    just posting so it cant get edited

ahhhhhhhhhhhh he said I am right

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

must be funding season