Favorite Funders - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Rapid, Everest, Lendini, Wellen - All for EASE of Funding. Wellen especially. You know what your gonna get, 1.40 - 12 Months. DL VC POO - Funded. Lendini - Funds Bing bang boom Commission sent with funding to merchant. And Rapid just because they are Rapid, Good Offers, Long term, Competitive pricing.
    Agreed. Rapid is too easy. Everest is always strong. And Wellen IS BLOWING everyone else out the water
    They are beating ondeck & giving ondeck-like approvals on files that have dirt on them

Senior Member Reputation points: 22606

Last edited by swiftcloser; 01-28-2020 at 10:01 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by swiftcloser View Post
    People like OnDeck not just for the approvals, but the online checkout is insane.
    Looks like Fora is now offering something similar to Ondecks online checkout.

Senior Member Reputation points: 22606

Last edited by swiftcloser; 01-28-2020 at 10:01 AM.

Member Reputation points: 2466

For those of you that have not been using Everest why don't you give me a call so I can review all the exciting changes that we have that makes it great to fund with us!
    -We fund all day long! You can go from approval to funded in a few hours or less!!!
    -Generous Volume Bonus (this includes New & Renewal) each month. Up to 4 points per month! Paid the next day!
    -No Management Fees for Syndication! We want you to be able to cover your cost of acquisition and be a part of your portfolio!
    -Dedicated ISO Support Team- I am happy to assign each and every one of you to one of our reps! Who DO answer the phone

Also we are proud to be the lead sponsor of the Miami deBanked event so come meet us there and I am sure we will have some new swag for your desks!
    Marissa Tabowitz
    General Manager
    Zero Fees Merchant Processing

www.zerofees.com

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    But where is the "win" exactly? A win in common salesmanship is doggedly presenting your services to a potential client and fighting to place the deal (and yourself/ and your value-added services) through a suitable capital source and getting it funded.

What % of your 1000s of Mantis deals are on a Cresthill application?
    dont trust mantis 100 percent back door your deals

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by kingcash555 View Post
    dont trust mantis 100 percent back door your deals
    The entire industry works with Mantis and they know your claims are a bunch of BS !!

IN FACT WE ARE FROM THE SAFEST MCA HOUSES TO WORK WITH! (ALONG OTHERS OF COURSE)...Not sure if your an X employee that was fired or based on all your posts you have knocked my company FROM DAY 1!!? perhaps YOUR A COMPETITOR that cant stand our enormous growth! ? and cant seem to build your business brick by brick the way we have with sweat and blood. FACT is we are from the few Subprime companies that have been preaching BEST practices for years. (perhaps that's why we are getting slaammmmmed like I've not seen in a while).
    Last edited by mcaguru; 12-05-2018 at 11:04 AM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    The entire industry works with Mantis and they know your claims are a bunch of BS !!

IN FACT WE ARE FROM THE SAFEST MCA HOUSES TO WORK WITH! (ALONG OTHERS OF COURSE)...Not sure if your an X employee that was fired or based on all your posts you have knocked my company FROM DAY 1!!? perhaps YOUR A COMPETITOR that cant stand our enormous growth! ? and cant seem to build your business brick by brick the way we have with sweat and blood. FACT is we are from the few Subprime companies that have been preaching BEST practices for years. (perhaps that's why we are getting slaammmmmed like I've not seen in a while).

iam not an x employee nor am i a competitor

what i can say is your company is by far the worst funder i have ever dealt with

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

Quote Originally Posted by mlkeshin View Post
    For those of you that have not been using Everest why don't you give me a call so I can review all the exciting changes that we have that makes it great to fund with us!
    -We fund all day long! You can go from approval to funded in a few hours or less!!!
    -Generous Volume Bonus (this includes New & Renewal) each month. Up to 4 points per month! Paid the next day!
    -No Management Fees for Syndication! We want you to be able to cover your cost of acquisition and be a part of your portfolio!
    -Dedicated ISO Support Team- I am happy to assign each and every one of you to one of our reps! Who DO answer the phone

Also we are proud to be the lead sponsor of the Miami deBanked event so come meet us there and I am sure we will have some new swag for your desks!
    wasn't charles hallinan affiliated with your company?

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Who is Cresthill痴 favorite funder?
    lmao

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by InsiderInfo View Post
    lmao
    Hedge Funds LOL
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com