Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    Yea i don't want to talk to anyone before 9:30.
    lol I am up at 6 am...go go go go

Next year its really going to speed up. We should all make alot of money

I have crazy merchants calling me at 7 am , 11 pm Sunday

When I was a new stockbroker we would get in early...call the dentists and Drs ..we knew the big players would not come in until 9-10

hint ....from 8-9 you are all alone

I think they made a movie about it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3aA0XIp7vs
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-08-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Rapid, Everest, Lendini, Wellen - All for EASE of Funding. Wellen especially. You know what your gonna get, 1.40 - 12 Months. DL VC POO - Funded. Lendini - Funds Bing bang boom Commission sent with funding to merchant. And Rapid just because they are Rapid, Good Offers, Long term, Competitive pricing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Rapid, Everest, Lendini, Wellen - All for EASE of Funding. Wellen especially. You know what your gonna get, 1.40 - 12 Months. DL VC POO - Funded. Lendini - Funds Bing bang boom Commission sent with funding to merchant. And Rapid just because they are Rapid, Good Offers, Long term, Competitive pricing.
    Ryan - can you give me a shot to compete on the deals you send to EBF? What do i need to do in order to see some of your paper more frequently?
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

Karen37a
    And cooper asset does doc u sign( freaked me out at first i was saying no no no lol) and pays when they fund and Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    Ryan - can you give me a shot to compete on the deals you send to EBF? What do i need to do in order to see some of your paper more frequently?
    I will start Putting you in the Mix,you have my word.

The last deal I sent you were trying to compete I give you that - and It would have given you the leg up but then BAM got that deal that blew everyone out of the water, by alot. But I will def work you in.

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

I will start Putting you in the Mix,you have my word.

The last deal I sent you were trying to compete I give you that - and It would have given you the leg up but then BAM got that deal that blew everyone out of the water, by alot. But I will def work you in.
    I appreciate the opportunity. You wont regret it.
    Thank you,

Lior Monus
    Business Development Manager
    CFG Merchant Solutions

Direct: (646) 880-6764
    Cell: (516) 319-5826
    Fax: (646) 278-7322
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    180 Maiden Lane New York, NY 10038

www.cfgmerchantsolutions.com

I will never understand Coopers Underwriting. They Deny files that everyone else approves, gives small offers on deals that qualify for way more, but then every once in the blue cooper comes in super strong on a file getting weak offers everywhere else. I maybe fund 20 Deals a year with Cooper, when they like something they give the best offers out there.

Lior, lol, I better get some CFG Swag, LMAO - Everest takes care of us, Vader and Everest everything, Pens, Post its, Notebooks, Planners, Mousepads, Coffee Mugs

You would swear I work at Everest looking at my desk

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

we tried wellen. after that, we didnt try them again. everest, maybe things changed but before, you couldnt get a live person on the phone about anything

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    we tried wellen. after that, we didnt try them again. everest, maybe things changed but before, you couldnt get a live person on the phone about anything
    EBF may have been the hardest company to get a live person on the phone at one time. They are better now (somewhat). I think their underwriting is solid, but I question their due diligence. They are ripe to be defrauded.

I use them less and less, because their competition is providing damn near identical offers without the need for a COJ.

I dont know what your gripe with Wellen is. I like them because 10/10 Approval to Funded. When you get an Approval from wellen, it is solid. DL VC and POO along with Contract and it is Funded. No BS.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    EBF may have been the hardest company to get a live person on the phone at one time. They are better now (somewhat). I think their underwriting is solid, but I question their due diligence. They are ripe to be defrauded.

I use them less and less, because their competition is providing damn near identical offers without the need for a COJ.
    My last few everest deals have had no COJ's

ANd I like companies that fund all day long, not between 3-5pm

Karen37a
    Lior, lol, I better get some CFG Swag, LMAO - Everest takes care of us, Vader and Everest everything, Pens, Post its, Notebooks, Planners, Mousepads, Coffee Mugs

Mine too but with the investment banks and mutual fund stuff, stress balls leather binders, computer case says a big firms name on it, a few golf shirts not with my companies name on it ...you would think I am still on wall st or a hedge fund

You would have thought that someone who I worked for in the past would have noticed the montblanc pen with a hedge funds name on it and the rolex watch lol
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-08-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Member Reputation points: 1949

OnDeck - online checkout!
    National Funding - upfront underwriting, quality ISO reps
    Credibly - very competitive offers right now @ 12 months+
    CFG - no ridiculous stips, responsive reps, quicker than other C/D paper lenders

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Quote Originally Posted by Yuppie View Post
    Who are your favorite funders and why?
    Landon Thomason @ yellowstone cap.
    Lthomason@yellowstonecapllc.com / Chrome capital funding.

With high risk deals they are amazing. They beat ace/mainstreet/rdm/mantis, etc. Landon and David are fighters. I always beat out 5-8 isos every single deal, because of them. Please excuse the typos .

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Quote Originally Posted by FroFunds View Post
    OnDeck - online checkout!
    National Funding - upfront underwriting, quality ISO reps
    Credibly - very competitive offers right now @ 12 months+
    CFG - no ridiculous stips, responsive reps, quicker than other C/D paper lenders
    Chrome/landon @ ysc poo on cfg. I don't even use them anymore. They're only good for weekly payments.

In 2nd or 3rd sara zeines @ kalamata + john bulnes at premier will destroy cfg.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

if you review a lot of posts in general about what funders are recommended, the only one who comes out consistently is ODC, which, is ironic considering they have shed their ISO business to 30% of their overall business and now have a newco that is going to teach all the banks had to lend to SMBs. If online checkout is what everyone loves, other's should take notice and implement if its that awesome of a feature. Also, does ODC still have the policy of quoata's for ISOs or you lose you renewals in their contracts?

I love them

if you review a lot of posts in general about what funders are recommended, the only one who comes out consistently is ODC, which, is ironic considering they have shed their ISO business to 30% of their overall business and now have a newco that is going to teach all the banks had to lend to SMBs. If online checkout is what everyone loves, other's should take notice and implement if its that awesome of a feature. Also, does ODC still have the policy of quoata's for ISOs or you lose you renewals in their contracts?
    Fora is now doing online checkout.

I like Mantis as well

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by markmason21 View Post
    I like Mantis as well
    the following post was brought to you by Mantis "where deals are poorly underwritten and die"

MR Advance is on statements everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by ed reach View Post
    MR Advance is on statements everywhere!
    You're just a shill for yourself, considering you work for MR Advance. Why not be upfront about it?

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

lol all my notepads are from Everest and pens from BFS