Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Broadway Advance is looking for New ISOs Upsell Up to 12 Points!

Broadway Advance Funding has been blessed with an influx of capital. We are very flexible when it comes to deal terms including weekly payment options, and we do human underwriting which means that we listen to the story behind the deal as well as the numbers. If you need leads we will provide them, we will negotiate and even close if that is not your strong point. Commissions vary but typically have 10 points built in, with the ability to possibly upsell to 12 depending on paper. We do same day funding with minimal stips. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th position deals as well if the merchant can afford it.

For our ISO Package please email Isorelations@broadwayadvance.com or call (646)-530-8560. YOU MUST PUT IN THE SUBJECT LINE : "NEW ISO PARTNER INQUIRY" AND YOUR LAST NAME

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayAdvance View Post
    Broadway Advance Funding has been blessed with an influx of capital. We are very flexible when it comes to deal terms including weekly payment options, and we do human underwriting which means that we listen to the story behind the deal as well as the numbers. If you need leads we will provide them, we will negotiate and even close if that is not your strong point. Commissions vary but typically have 10 points built in, with the ability to possibly upsell to 12 depending on paper. We do same day funding with minimal stips. 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th position deals as well if the merchant can afford it.

For our ISO Package please email Isorelations@broadwayadvance.com or call (646)-530-8560. YOU MUST PUT IN THE SUBJECT LINE : "NEW ISO PARTNER INQUIRY" AND YOUR LAST NAME
    Fastadvancefunding/Broadway/parfundijg/cbsg.

Same company. Submit a file and expect to be backdoored within 2 days. Fund 1mill a month + and expect to have your renewals stolen. They have no morals or ethics.

Many told me yet i continued using them. I lost 55 to 80 grand in renewals over the past 60 days. They're thieves. Heed my words and don't make the same mistake. Many warned me and i didn't listen, then i lost a lot of money.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

X2 ... they are petty open about it though and it’s part of their company culture.

We seed our applications with phone numbers to prevent data theft (backdooring is a ephemusem let’s call it what it is) as much as possible.

Par / Fast advance funded a merchant using our application information. The deal went bad ( we didn’t fund it anywhere btw). Par collection department started blowing that number up making threats and otherwise being jackasses.

I offered their collection department the merchants # in exchange for the iso who submitted the deal using our application to better understand how our data goes from point a to point b. I have some real gem quotes from these conversations. At one point one of these reps threatened he could sever our relationship with Yellowstone (who we don’t work with) or OnDeck!
    Last edited by channin19; 11-11-2018 at 08:27 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Quote Originally Posted by channin19 View Post
    X2 ... they are petty open about it though and it’s part of their company culture.

We seed our applications with phone numbers to prevent data theft (backdooring is a ephemusem let’s call it what it is) as much as possible.

Par / Fast advance funded a merchant using our application information. The deal went bad ( we didn’t fund it anywhere btw). Par collection department started blowing that number up making threats and otherwise being jackasses.

I offered their collection department the merchants # in exchange for the iso who submitted the deal using our application to better understand how our data goes from point a to point b. I have some real gem quotes from these conversations. At one point one of these reps threatened he could sever our relationship with Yellowstone (who we don’t work with) or OnDeck!
    Just be wary.

They are scum of the scum. It truly is their culture. I was funding over 1M a month and these worthless dung beetles were stealing renewals. I need to have an attorney read my signed iso agreement with them, to see if I can take it to stage two.