WE FUND DEFAULTS PAYING 6-15pt !!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

WE FUND DEFAULTS PAYING 6-15pt !!!

Atlas Advanced Funding is paying 6-15pt on any default deals , extremely aggressive, very quick response, minimal underwriting and same day funding. Email me for more info at bsalerno@atlasadvancedfunding.com

Banned Reputation points: 179851

No Website - seems legit

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

this is the old midnight minus solomon .... and how come we are only getting paid 4 points on default deals...... time to renegotiate themmmm points

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Midnight - Second Chance - Atlas - hard to keep up

This program is starting as of November 1st, please call your in house rep and have them send you a new ISO Agreement.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by atlasadvancedfunding View Post
    Atlas Advanced Funding is paying 6-15pt on any default deals , extremely aggressive, very quick response, minimal underwriting and same day funding. Email me for more info at bsalerno@atlasadvancedfunding.com
    We interrupt this regular scheduled programming of Karen to bring you this important message.

Funding defaults is a 1 in 100 and don't let new pitches like this to sign up as an ISO fool you. For one, many of these companies do not have structured ISO departments and the servicing OR the right mind to work with ISOs in such way to have a process to take them out of ****ty situation and just throw them in another ****ty situation.

Another thing - the website is up with a little digging and is not completed and the content is completely but here is what I am going to point out

We provide funding to companies in all 50 states! - Really? Prove it because even the most structured funders do not.
    We fund up to $1 million dollars and also work with merchants who have defaulted past loans - lets break this down

we fund up to 1 million

work with merchants who have defaulted past loans. loans. loans.

"educated brokers" - Prove that too. If the partner company cannot provide clear answers and beef up before marketing to get "deals" in ?

listen.... im going to stop right there because what else I found is going to open pandoras box and im still digging. smh
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

and please feel free to put answers for requested information on here - and NO ONE CHANGE THE SUBJECT.

You want to promote on Daily Funder or anywhere else - you have to adhere to a checklist for an agent to work with you as well. It goes both ways. Whether a white label or not or thinking you can just gather more deals this way - prove your Company and prove your product.

and no - I cannot jump on a call. November 1st - ending this year off... let's do it right or not do it at all.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    We interrupt this regular scheduled programming of Karen to bring you this important message.

Funding defaults is a 1 in 100 and don't let new pitches like this to sign up as an ISO fool you. For one, many of these companies do not have structured ISO departments and the servicing OR the right mind to work with ISOs in such way to have a process to take them out of ****ty situation and just throw them in another ****ty situation.

Another thing - the website is up with a little digging and is not completed and the content is completely but here is what I am going to point out

We provide funding to companies in all 50 states! - Really? Prove it because even the most structured funders do not.
    We fund up to $1 million dollars and also work with merchants who have defaulted past loans - lets break this down

we fund up to 1 million

"educated brokers" - Prove that too. If the partner company cannot provide clear answers and beef up before marketing to get "deals" in ?

listen.... im going to stop right there because what else I found is going to open pandoras box and im still digging. smh
    and now back to your regular scheduled programming
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post

we fund up to 1 million

I love using Midnight/Atlas whatever they call themselves this week. NEVER had a problem with my files going to other brokers/lenders/etc. and my rep Dave is a cool dude. See they get a lot of flack on here but for whatever its worth I'm happy with their service.
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email

Senior Member Reputation points: 8384

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    this is the old midnight minus solomon .... and how come we are only getting paid 4 points on default deals...... time to renegotiate themmmm points
    atlas is great i have funded some monster deals with them .. yes i syndicated heavy on them but even if not they are awesome call dave 646-334-2022 ..

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    some of the banner ads you respond to that claim they pay "x" commissions once you get the ISO agreement it states something different. Then you call them out on it and they send a new ISO agreement. By than, its already too late as the hustle play has been caught.