Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Did you know that if your buying MCA leads there’s a 80-90% chance?

Did you know that if your buying MCA leads there’s a 80-90% chance that your broker is buying from us??? 🎃...

Why not save money and buy from a direct publisher???

100% Lead Replacement even if the lead cost you just 10 cents for an aged record up to $60 for an exclusive real-time lead. Never pay for a bad lead EVER!!!!

💰Exclusive Real Time & Aged can go for $10 a lead for 1 week aged... The older the lead after the week is obviously discounted. $50-$60 for a real time email opt in lead.
    Headers:
    Timestamp
    First & Last name
    Business Name
    Best Phone Number
    Email Address?
    How much working capital could you use if approved?
    How are you planning to spend the money?
    Best time to call
    How much Gross Revenue does your business make a month? (Approx)
    Years in business?
    terms and conditions

💰Aged Qualified Leads .10 cents to $1.00. Live Transfers $35-$55
    Headers:
    Date
    Business Name
    Owner First & Last Name
    Phone Number
    Email / Fax
    Monthly Deposits
    Time in Business
    Bankruptcies (Y/N)

💰Stacked Data .50-$1.00 a record
    Headers:
    Owner's Name
    Email Address
    Phone #
    Business #
    Business Name
    Address
    Lenders Name
    Loan Date

Serious Inquires Only. Inbox me if you have any questions.

www.mcadatamarketing.com
    Info@mcadatamarketing.com
    Office: 800-582-7099

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Well that’s highly unlikely my friend, but it does look good written on paper, on the back of a cereal box walking down an aisle at Costco.

Quote Originally Posted by MCADATAMARKETING View Post
    Did you know that if your buying MCA leads there’s a 80-90% chance that your broker is buying from us??? ��...

Why not save money and buy from a direct publisher???

100% Lead Replacement even if the lead cost you just 10 cents for an aged record up to $60 for an exclusive real-time lead. Never pay for a bad lead EVER!!!!

��Exclusive Real Time & Aged can go for $10 a lead for 1 week aged... The older the lead after the week is obviously discounted. $50-$60 for a real time email opt in lead.
    Headers:
    Timestamp
    First & Last name
    Business Name
    Best Phone Number
    Email Address?
    How much working capital could you use if approved?
    How are you planning to spend the money?
    Best time to call
    How much Gross Revenue does your business make a month? (Approx)
    Years in business?
    terms and conditions

��Aged Qualified Leads .10 cents to $1.00. Live Transfers $35-$55
    Headers:
    Date
    Business Name
    Owner First & Last Name
    Phone Number
    Email / Fax
    Monthly Deposits
    Time in Business
    Bankruptcies (Y/N)

��Stacked Data .50-$1.00 a record
    Headers:
    Owner's Name
    Email Address
    Phone #
    Business #
    Business Name
    Address
    Lenders Name
    Loan Date

Serious Inquires Only. Inbox me if you have any questions.

www.mcadatamarketing.com
    Info@mcadatamarketing.com
    Office: 800-582-7099

Can’t ever judge a book by its cover. I see your point but you have no right to say as you know the saying when you ASS”UME plus you never even tried us once. Point is fact a 80-90%... On to our next scheduled broadcast.

Senior Member Reputation points: 55949

Well now, I guess that’ll teach me to not to check for a dirty diaper using my fingers. But I do have a right to say, as I do know, and your argument about making assumptions (along with everyone else who think that way) is flawed, as when you left your house this morning, you didn’t take a 12 gauge rifle with you because you assumed there wasn’t a brown bear waiting to turn you into squirrel meat.

You also didn’t assume an army of red ants would appear to have you for lunch, while you ate your lunch today. But there are places on this earth where people do live like that and that would be a valid assumption. And since you also know nothing about me, you made the assumption that I don’t know who you guys are, which is logical, but incorrect.

You also assume that you control or have access to 90% of all lead sources, which would mean you are familiar with all the high volume customer acquisition practices OUTSIDE of the usual methods (ppc, Seo, digital marketing, mailers, predictive/automated dialing). I can guarantee you do not know, which means you do not have access to 90% of the aged leads, www.dumbleads.com, not even 35%.

Making assumptions isn’t the issue; we do that to live. Making judgments without investigating all the facts is how you get into trouble my friend.

Can’t ever judge a book by its cover. I see your point but you have no right to say as you know the saying when you ASS”UME plus you never even tried us once. Point is fact a 80-90%... On to our next scheduled broadcast.
    Last edited by DonMcGrath; 11-03-2018 at 09:55 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 46943 JasonBishop's Avatar

Did you know that if your buying MCA leads there’s a 80-90% chance that your broker is buying from us??? 🎃...
    Did you just watch the movie "Blow" before you posted this? This might be one of the more comical claims I've seen on this forum.
    Last edited by JasonBishop; 11-02-2018 at 04:56 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    Did you just watch the movie "Blow" before you posted this? This might be one of the more comical claims I've seen on this forum.
    Stick around it gets better.

And this is the style of marketing I keep objecting to. Someone stepping on your head trying to position themselves above you with preposterous claims.

After a short while like water torture you will start saying things like : I have a computer science degree

I have been in finance since the 80s

I am from wall st

( we are being emailed and called on a daily basis too...from leads to debt relief...drip, drip, drip)

__

At least you won't have 5 other names flying out of the sky to jump you saying...you do not know what you are talking about those are the best ever and you do not know what you are doing
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-03-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

The best leads come from PPC on Google.

And SEO.

AT one Point (5 Years ago) our website MerchantCashCloud.com ranked 2nd on Google (Behind only WIkipedia) for the Term Merchant Cash Advance (and severl variations and long tail keywords) Myself and Massa (it was just us 2 at the time) Solely crushed it off of Google.... and look where the company is now (Uplyft Capital) A Direct Lender funding Millions a Month and it all started with 2 Guys in an Apartment in Miami FL Grinding it out.

You guys dont answer

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Prompt View Post
    You guys dont answer
    We did and you wanted to know who we sell too. You can easy get names of hot lead buyers then refer or try to steal a client. Instead of talking about leads you rather know who buys from us.