iFundco opening the gates!!!!!!! - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Call me a clown to my face and this Boston boy will school you on the circus.. You have not the intelligence to treat with me.. So stop stealing deals and if your not then stop worrying about others and control your merchants and business.. Strong closers need not be concerned about losing deals. Maybe you should try selling used cars

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by K.Starr View Post
    You have not the intelligence to treat with me
    Quote of the day

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by K.Starr View Post
    Call me a clown to my face and this Boston boy will school you on the circus.. You have not the intelligence to treat with me.. So stop stealing deals and if your not then stop worrying about others and control your merchants and business.. Strong closers need not be concerned about losing deals. Maybe you should try selling used cars
    Ok clown.

Direct Lender

Abe is the real deal

Senior Member Reputation points: 29291

Quote Originally Posted by Yesfund View Post
    I know Abe personally. He is stand up, and he is making moves... can't knock the hustle. He is trying to drive in more business and fund... why knock him down?
    I made over 220k in commissions this month so far. That is close to a quarter mill. You probably wont believe me, but it was mainly thanks to Dan Page on real estate deals, and landon at yellowstone cap...

This guy is a new funder, which is what it seems like. I wouldn't trust him. New on the block means hungry. That means if a good deal gete shopped, he will 1.49 60 day him. Hungry means he will backdoor that @$$. As a new goldfish on the block he probably white labels all his 1st and 2nds, then stacks it with his own money.....

Anyway... enjoy your weekends. Before you send this guy a high risk deal, try chrome capital (david margolies, never fails me) or landon thomason at yellowstone (he never fails me too).. after them try smarter merchant or pdm capital or 6 other more established shops... just not mantis (construction + transport, either chrome or ysc or mlfactors destroy em, not sure what mantis is good at) nor this guy, nor parfunding (fastadvancefunding, same company), so you can follow up in 2 weeks and not figure out they funded it behind your back.....

The 210k total commish so far was a shout out to you Karen... im half your age and i probaly close 2x as much as you, month to month baby..m

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    This.

Also, the relationship between iFundco and Getty Advance still has not been addressed.
    Just be wary Nunya. Not sure if you're a man but from your name i figure you're a woman, so I'll call you a smart b___h for seeing that, since you hit the nail perfectly... lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Schield View Post
    Abe is the real deal
    Making fake accounts supporting yourself never helps. Keep hustling my friend. If you're legit, the brokers will come to you... look at velocity cap and vital. They're killing it now

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Making fake accounts supporting yourself never helps. Keep hustling my friend. If you're legit, the brokers will come to you... look at velocity cap and vital. They're killing it now
    I love you bro lol. You really are a beast. Glad to work so closely with you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    what is a fake account? he is using his real name joey schield and is legit. (i do not know abe just joey)

Lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Just wanted to chime in. These guys are legit. I love their underwriting process. They have a much more logical approach to pricing and funding as opposed to tunnel-vision UW's who mainly focus on numbers. They take some interesting factors into consideration when deciding whether or not they should fund a deal.
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email