Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...-within-2-days

Probably not a pure broker - they probably syndicate and fund a few deals in-house. But buyer beware that thread.....

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Aren’t they Empire rebranded?

Banned Reputation points: 179851

24 Capital does Fund directly.

Yes, they come from Empire. Not a rebrand anymore than saying yellowstone is a rebranded second source. People work at place A , start place B, have ties. Etc. 24 Cap, Citi Cap, Regions, They Fund Deals. Empire "Birthed" a ton of Funders.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    24 Capital does Fund directly.

Yes, they come from Empire. Not a rebrand anymore than saying yellowstone is a rebranded second source. People work at place A , start place B, have ties. Etc. 24 Cap, Citi Cap, Regions, They Fund Deals. Empire "Birthed" a ton of Funders.
    And cit changed their name to another one

and technically you are all "birthed" out of Lehman Bros or old school Brooklyn

it was fun everyone yelling Karen is from Brooklyn and I was saying no I am not ( but there is nothing wrong with Brooklyn )lol
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-24-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    24 Cap, Citi Cap, Regions, They Fund Deals. Empire "Birthed" a ton of Funders.
    Those are the companies I stay away from.

Karen37a
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-24-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5328

Yes, they are small but they are legit.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

I decided to give them a shot. 12 points at a 1.49 and 8 points on a reverse doesn't seem like a broker to me. When I was approached by an ISO rep I flat out told him, "Look I've heard nothing good about 24 Capital, so what's changed in the past 6 months that would make me want to submit to you?" And the ISO rep gave me a good answer so I figured what the hell. Got a nice reverse approval on a deal and some solid higher position approvals. I've seen them in bank statements prior to boarding them and have yet to have a problem with my files.
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...ighlight=Moshe

Has Moshe answered for this yet? I know someone at 24 capital should be able to answer this question, as they have enough time to fill up my spam box.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post

Has Moshe answered for this yet? I know someone at 24 capital should be able to answer this question, as they have enough time to fill up my spam box.
    Okay that's recent. Telling my rep to shred the agreement. Good lookin out West Coast.
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

Gary deff stay away

Member Reputation points: 1183

Quote Originally Posted by gaxisa View Post
    Okay that's recent. Telling my rep to shred the agreement. Good lookin out West Coast.
    Hey Gary, this is Mark the person who reached out to you on linkedin regarding signing you up and got you those approvals. In regards to Moshe Chaim we will have that cleared up by today by our managing director.

Morning WestCoast, our managing director is going to respond to those claims later today. As for why no one has responded the reps who have brought down the reputation (Moshe , Veronica, Mike Levine) are no longer with the company hence why there has been a delay in response time. Being a single rep at the company I can only vouch for the honesty and transparency I put forward. If anyone has any further questions or more concerns needed to be addressed I can be reached at mj@24capital.com and will bring them up directly with the head of staff.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

I don't comment on these questions. I think over time the good ones raise to the top along with the other good groups. so anyone even the non good groups if they clean up they can perfect to the top or those on the top can take advantage of their ISO's doing harm and eventually will fall away from the top.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Good Morning WestCoast Moshe has left the company quite a bit of time ago and I'm a rep. I wanted to address this in his place. (ELAINE IS OUR MANAGING DIRECTOR | PLEASE SEE REFERENCE IMAGES BELOW)

Good Morning,

My name is Elaine Jacobs and i am the managing director of 24 Capital. This post was just put to my attention and i do apologize for the late response. Social media plays a big role today in any business, so i strongly believe that what people post about other companies should be based on facts and not hearsay. With that mentioned i would like to address the situation at hand and hope i can bring more clarity on the matter.

We are direct lenders. We recently opened a reverse consolidation department and hired an additional underwriter for that to keep up with the volume (also, both underwriters have different styles so we like the diversity).

- Our rep Moshe received the deal from Firm Services Inc. on 8/20/2018. He submitted it to our underwriter ND (her initials) for a reverse or position. She came back with a 20k 4th position offer saying that she'd rather do position than a reverse..

- The bank login was not strong at all so instead of killing the deal right away our uw ND decided to lower the funding amount to 10k.

- After receiving signed contracts for 10k - our uw proceeded to do final underwriting and discovered a judgment filed on this merchant by Cash Cow. She killed the deal (08/27/2018).

- Same day 08/27/2018 a totally different ISO David S. submits this deal (ON HIS OWN APP) to our rep Leo for a reverse consolidation. We do not use a crm for subs so reps don't know if they get the same deal.

- Our rep Leo submits this deal to our in-house underwriter DD (her initials) and gets his ISO an offer 8/28/2018. Leo's ISO disclosed right away the merchants judgment with Cash Cow. So our uw DD looked into it and gave an offer with a higher rate and higher bank fee.

- The deal funded on 9/04/2018. Our rep Leo and his ISO David S. got paid on the deal.

I hope that the timeline and screenshots will bring some clarity. I understand how this might have looked to you since Moshe didn't clarify anything - he was pretty upset himself that he lost the deal. I strongly believe that if you called our main line at least once or came over to our office this could have been clarified earlier. Unfortunately i have not received any calls or emails from you - only this upsetting post with unfounded allegations.

My direct line is 347-2654594 - you are welcome to call me or stop by any time if you have any further questions. We value our integrity and professionalism

------

That was the entirety of the explination by Elaine, if anyone has further questions or concerns regarding this file feel free to send me an email and I can provide even further clarification on any matter , thread, question, etc.

http://i67.tinypic.com/4viwza.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/28j8mma.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/96yl54.jpg

http://oi68.tinypic.com/30u8wfo.jpg

ALSO, Since I originally just wanted to save face for Gary over at blue streak since I am the ISO rep referred to on his last post who signed him up on linkedin I wanted to take the time to apologize for the actions of Mike Levine on the other thread where he threatened you and most others , I can't really apologize for Veronica and the whole picture fiasco, they were reps who just started out and are no longer with us. While my apology may not carry any weight it still needed to be said.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

hey mark a friendly fyi someone who used to advertise for 24 capital messaged me on here offering to sell a merchant list and iso list .

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    hey mark a friendly fyi someone who used to advertise for 24 capital messaged me on here offering to sell a merchant list and iso list .
    yep ...they make phone calls as well

Thank's Michael for letting me know, can you PM/Email me/ or message me the rep who reached out to you who requested for a merchant list. We don't have a sales floor and either way I would like to know who it is so I can report to upper management.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Mark24cap View Post
    Thank's Michael for letting me know, can you PM/Email me/ or message me the rep who reached out to you who requested for a merchant list. We don't have a sales floor and either way I would like to know who it is so I can report to upper management.
    Noob

Reputation points: 10 Join Date
    Mar 2017

leads list
    Hey boss, Im leaving the industry and have iso lists and merchant lists for sale for cheap. Have 13k merchant, ill sell that list for 3k, and ISO are 1$/iso.

you would need to talk to admin of who it is but his 2 posts were for 24 capital

Noob

Reputation points: 10 Join Date
    Mar 2017

leads list
    Hey boss, Im leaving the industry and have iso lists and merchant lists for sale for cheap. Have 13k merchant, ill sell that list for 3k, and ISO are 1$/iso.

you would need to talk to admin of who it is but his 2 posts were for 24 capital
    Much appreciated Michael , I'm going to contact the admin and try to get a better description. Thank's again for the info

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

24 Capital is also ALfa Capital in MIami. Same owners

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

this has got to be one of the biggest issues funder's deal with is internal employees who leave pissed with data of ISO's and Merchant's. ISO's are so valuable to this post that they will sell it for $1 an ISO, wow.