24 Capital? - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

Quote Originally Posted by Mark24cap View Post
    Good Morning WestCoast Moshe has left the company quite a bit of time ago and I'm a rep. I wanted to address this in his place. (ELAINE IS OUR MANAGING DIRECTOR | PLEASE SEE REFERENCE IMAGES BELOW)

Good Morning,

My name is Elaine Jacobs and i am the managing director of 24 Capital. This post was just put to my attention and i do apologize for the late response. Social media plays a big role today in any business, so i strongly believe that what people post about other companies should be based on facts and not hearsay. With that mentioned i would like to address the situation at hand and hope i can bring more clarity on the matter.

We are direct lenders. We recently opened a reverse consolidation department and hired an additional underwriter for that to keep up with the volume (also, both underwriters have different styles so we like the diversity).

- Our rep Moshe received the deal from Firm Services Inc. on 8/20/2018. He submitted it to our underwriter ND (her initials) for a reverse or position. She came back with a 20k 4th position offer saying that she'd rather do position than a reverse..

- The bank login was not strong at all so instead of killing the deal right away our uw ND decided to lower the funding amount to 10k.

- After receiving signed contracts for 10k - our uw proceeded to do final underwriting and discovered a judgment filed on this merchant by Cash Cow. She killed the deal (08/27/2018).

- Same day 08/27/2018 a totally different ISO David S. submits this deal (ON HIS OWN APP) to our rep Leo for a reverse consolidation. We do not use a crm for subs so reps don't know if they get the same deal.

- Our rep Leo submits this deal to our in-house underwriter DD (her initials) and gets his ISO an offer 8/28/2018. Leo's ISO disclosed right away the merchants judgment with Cash Cow. So our uw DD looked into it and gave an offer with a higher rate and higher bank fee.

- The deal funded on 9/04/2018. Our rep Leo and his ISO David S. got paid on the deal.

I hope that the timeline and screenshots will bring some clarity. I understand how this might have looked to you since Moshe didn't clarify anything - he was pretty upset himself that he lost the deal. I strongly believe that if you called our main line at least once or came over to our office this could have been clarified earlier. Unfortunately i have not received any calls or emails from you - only this upsetting post with unfounded allegations.

My direct line is 347-2654594 - you are welcome to call me or stop by any time if you have any further questions. We value our integrity and professionalism

------

That was the entirety of the explination by Elaine, if anyone has further questions or concerns regarding this file feel free to send me an email and I can provide even further clarification on any matter , thread, question, etc.

http://i67.tinypic.com/4viwza.jpg

http://i65.tinypic.com/28j8mma.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/96yl54.jpg

http://oi68.tinypic.com/30u8wfo.jpg

ALSO, Since I originally just wanted to save face for Gary over at blue streak since I am the ISO rep referred to on his last post who signed him up on linkedin I wanted to take the time to apologize for the actions of Mike Levine on the other thread where he threatened you and most others , I can't really apologize for Veronica and the whole picture fiasco, they were reps who just started out and are no longer with us. While my apology may not carry any weight it still needed to be said.

Sounds like 24 cap doing 24 cap things. It was entertaining to read tho

I tested them once just to see if they were legit, I sent a file that had pretty decent deposits but just a year TIB. I changed the email and phone number on the app just so that I could see if they were trying anything funny. It took 4 days and no offer but my email and cell phone started blowing up and I have the emails and recordings still and this was about a year ago. I am still getting text messages, phone calls and emails from the same people, the emails do not say 24 capital as I am well aware that the ISO manager or rep did something shady here they failed my test.

Also they allowed one of my reps to sign an ISO agreement in my business name and submit files without me knowing and attempt funding. They do not check obviously do any background check and let anyone sign, I have the recording from the 24 capital rep calling asking for more files from my rep which I intercepted and told her if she calls any of my reps again I will through a lawsuit on her so quick her head will spin (needless to say she hung up on me).

Make your own opinion about this company but I wouldn't trust them with YOUR dirty underwear......

Mr advance wya?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by ed reach View Post
    Mr advance wya?
    Hey, look, it’s Ed from Citi Capital, another shady company.

Quote Originally Posted by gaxisa View Post
    I decided to give them a shot. 12 points at a 1.49 and 8 points on a reverse doesn't seem like a broker to me. When I was approached by an ISO rep I flat out told him, "Look I've heard nothing good about 24 Capital, so what's changed in the past 6 months that would make me want to submit to you?" And the ISO rep gave me a good answer so I figured what the hell. Got a nice reverse approval on a deal and some solid higher position approvals. I've seen them in bank statements prior to boarding them and have yet to have a problem with my files.
    This is good to know. I am running my 1st file thru them now and I will report how it finishes. I personally need to start vetting more of these companies before I send files. I have a good group of funders that I use but sometimes you need someone that can get an impossible deal completed. So many bad funders out there that will punch you in mouth because they just play bad......

Banned Reputation points: 3393

Quote Originally Posted by Mark24cap View Post
    Hey Gary, this is Mark the person who reached out to you on linkedin regarding signing you up and got you those approvals. In regards to Moshe Chaim we will have that cleared up by today by our managing director.
    Still using fake linkedin profiles to get ISOs and investors?