Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

deal issue

So we sent this guy at ml factors a deal who said he has another platform also at hfh. He gave us an offer at ml 50k 50 days. So I told him it was not enough and he told me his other platform would do 75k. So than I requested contracts and on the contracts It was app funding. We deal with app funding ourselves and if we wanted to send our deal there we would have. Just wanted to say this game turned so ugly with pretend funders brokering to other pretend funders to the actual funder. This industry is so saturated with ugly sh*** like this. Can I get some opinions.

Karen37a
    My suggestion is to go to the top funders or a super iso who is real..possibility syndicates, add their own money in

but the key is...if its a higher rate then you want...its that or nothing

what industry is it and gross ill point you towards the right person or pm me

Do NOT bash my name or ML Factors!

ML Factors has no affiliation to this in any way. ML is a direct funder.

Please do not make false accusations as to how you claim this industry to be.

They have never had any involvement in outsourcing any deals.

I represent ML Factors as an ISO Representative. I have been in this position for 2 years now.

You recently sent me a submission asking for capital. ML made an approval and you did not want it.

I have known the people working at HFH for a while and only sent it to their underwriter in order to help your company close your deal since there was no way to close the 50K approval.

I do not do that with any other deals. Solely this file to HELP you.

You say that this was ugly on my end yet you failed to mention what your intentions were.

You noticed that the merchant received 250K and another 100K sent to another account.

So in this case you wanted this to be reviewed as a 3rd yet you decide to let me know when contracts are being made that the "100K funded never went into the persons account."

You wanted to see if you could get away with that and receive a higher approval and more commission but I said that its a bad idea and it would put people in hot water.

Your response was "I thought you wanted to make money."

So who really is the bad guy in this dilemma that you created?

I did not know that HFHs contract had a syndication with another lender for this specific file. They are working on becoming a direct funder.

You got the exact amount as you requested and because you were upset on how you didnt expect the contract to have another name on it, as did I, you were offered 15 points.

So you decide to bash my name on this site.

I promise you I have always been truthful to all of my brokers. I would never do anything to give any company a bad name.

You've been submitting to me at ML since June and finally brought 2 decent files that actually got approved by us, which shocked me, and wanted more money.

For whomever is reading this, please know that ML had nothing to do with this.

I did. All I wanted to do was help out a broker with what he needed. I am truly sorry for all those that work for ML. I didn't mean for this to happen. I just wanted to help.

Kindest Regards,

Jayson Molinares

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Prompt View Post
    So we sent this guy at ml factors a deal who said he has another platform also at hfh. He gave us an offer at ml 50k 50 days. So I told him it was not enough and he told me his other platform would do 75k. So than I requested contracts and on the contracts It was app funding. We deal with app funding ourselves and if we wanted to send our deal there we would have. Just wanted to say this game turned so ugly with pretend funders brokering to other pretend funders to the actual funder. This industry is so saturated with ugly sh*** like this. Can I get some opinions.

Lol i am posting all the proof now!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 7717

U2 should just hug it out

Karen37a
    If you didn't fund this you need to find another home for it or it will be funded by the end of the week...I am sure the merchant is being called like crazy

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by mcashark View Post
    Isn稚 HFH Yellowstone? Is appfunding also YSC?

I have nothing to hide. And dont worry, I'll make sure people are aware of this situation.

All of this is uneccesary, yet you decide to go after peoples reputations.

I wasnt even going to make anything out of this.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by JaysonML View Post
    ML Factors has no affiliation to this in any way. ML is a direct funder.

Please do not make false accusations as to how you claim this industry to be.

They have never had any involvement in outsourcing any deals.

I represent ML Factors as an ISO Representative. I have been in this position for 2 years now.

You recently sent me a submission asking for capital. ML made an approval and you did not want it.

I have known the people working at HFH for a while and only sent it to their underwriter in order to help your company close your deal since there was no way to close the 50K approval.

I do not do that with any other deals. Solely this file to HELP you.

You say that this was ugly on my end yet you failed to mention what your intentions were.

You noticed that the merchant received 250K and another 100K sent to another account.

So in this case you wanted this to be reviewed as a 3rd yet you decide to let me know when contracts are being made that the "100K funded never went into the persons account."

You wanted to see if you could get away with that and receive a higher approval and more commission but I said that its a bad idea and it would put people in hot water.

Your response was "I thought you wanted to make money."

So who really is the bad guy in this dilemma that you created?

I did not know that HFHs contract had a syndication with another lender for this specific file. They are working on becoming a direct funder.

You got the exact amount as you requested and because you were upset on how you didnt expect the contract to have another name on it, as did I, you were offered 15 points.

So you decide to bash my name on this site.

I promise you I have always been truthful to all of my brokers. I would never do anything to give any company a bad name.

You've been submitting to me at ML since June and finally brought 2 decent files that actually got approved by us, which shocked me, and wanted more money.

For whomever is reading this, please know that ML had nothing to do with this.

I did. All I wanted to do was help out a broker with what he needed. I am truly sorry for all those that work for ML. I didn't mean for this to happen. I just wanted to help.

Kindest Regards,

Jayson Molinares
    Remind me never to send anything this guys way.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

HFH is not a funder, they whitelabel all their deals with 10 point PSFs and backdoor every deal possible.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7717

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Isn’t HFH Yellowstone? Is appfunding also YSC?
    18 companies have same address as yellow in Jersey City, they all have a joint full blanket lien on them filed by a South Korean company called YESCO CO., LTD, look it up in NY UCC Secured Party Search

Just wanted to say ML Factors as always been a great partner to work with...

Senior Member Reputation points: 212

APP funding is a DIRECT LENDER

No affiliation to YSC or any other firms. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Eli@appfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 212

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Isn’t HFH Yellowstone? Is appfunding also YSC?
    APP funding is a DIRECT LENDER

No affiliation to YSC or any other firms. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Eli@appfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Wait, so ML Factor sent to a broker who sent to a funder?

I’m not saying that this is shady provided that the original broker knew it was being sent out. But why would a funder be sending a deal to a broker? How would the renewal work for this?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

I got no popcorn!!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 17775 cynthia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JaysonML View Post
    I have nothing to hide. And dont worry, I'll make sure people are aware of this situation.

All of this is uneccesary, yet you decide to go after peoples reputations.

I wasnt even going to make anything out of this.
    lol This can't be the first and sole file you sent elsewhere. This is one example of why direct funders get a bad rap cause they cant be trusted with files. Of course most brokers are going to do whatever they can for a buck, obviously the communication wasn't clear on what was going to happen.

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

This is MCA; we don't "hug" it out. Time to glove up lads...

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

18 companies have same address as yellow in Jersey City, they all have a joint full blanket lien on them filed by a South Korean company called YESCO CO., LTD, look it up in NY UCC Secured Party Search
    is this how the empire is being built? 18 co all using the same funding well to do deals? anyone have a list of these 18 co.?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    i only do hugs!! we go gloves i'm going to sell ice cream!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

This was cringe-worthy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2271

Jayson From ML factors Is the real Deal!

Worked with him for over a year, he is loyal.

Give him a shot , you will not regret it.

I have no complaints, happy I met this guy..

Seems like people have the wrong perception.

I vouch for Jay @ ML; he is a great guy!
    Founder & CEO
    Diamond Equities Group & VVS Funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Yadid View Post
    I vouch for Jay @ ML; he is a great guy!
    Jay and Sheva at ML Factors are great. Jayson is also a good guy but looks like he may have tried to get too creative on this deal. But I know him well and know his intentions were good.