Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post
    Mike, making an account and doing one posts shows two things.

#1 you're full of ****
    #2 you're small time

Get your **** together, PM karen for some advice, you ****ing need it dude!
    Do not pull me into your fights... they were calling you out offering money to know your name a short while ago.

#3 check the location of someone's office...if its in a house do not do business with them they are not as big as they "think" or claim to be.

Add. And I am from Ny...when the "call out" happened I called one of my exboyfriends( of 7 years) from that area and ozone park..i use to go bowling over there ( by force)...shut you and the other ones piker face already
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-13-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gomez View Post
    I have dealt with Jayson Molinares for almost two years now at ML Factors, it has been a wonderful business relationship. Always answers my calls/texts/emails. It was a white labeled offer, big deal. Get it funded because you never had that offer to begin with, so appreciate he got it for you, with 15 points max upsell! Then move on to the next file, period.
    Just out of curiosity...does he still answer ? Is he still working there?

I do not have anything against him. I never dealt with him.

I did try to deal with the other one who longer works there a long time ago( once) ..we had a discussion on consolidations and what I do..

__
    __

People need to slow their roll a bit when they are hopping from place to place claiming to be this big funder...again stepping on someone else's head trying to position themselves on a pedastal with no base.

Add. And I am tired of the "white label speak" ...the endless phone calls of ...if you want to make money you go with us...or keep not making money. I do not see you anywhere , who are you.... ( who I am is the person hanging up..get the fk off my phone)

Who the hell taught people to sell that way or recruit that way...for the love of Pete

Next stop

Deliver with Uber - Become an Uber Eats Delivery Partner | Uber
    https://www.uber.com/drive/delivery/
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-13-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Member Reputation points: 7855 Richard Gomez's Avatar

Curiosity killed the cat my lady... Yes he does still answer & ML Factors told me they are still friends. He is no longer there but I wish him much success wherever he goes. Very talented guy. Enough with this talk, let's get back to funding these files.
    Gómez Capital Funding
    Richard Gómez~Director of Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax
    Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    www.gomezcapitalfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    First off I never got screwed since those lenders called me direct to give me the offers and it was funded at higher commission .next i do not necessarily know if the issue was Dave or ml management hence my question of who used to send the emails of that they fund up to 350k when they capped at 75k. Unless Dave got fired for doing things like this than I do not blame him if that is what his boss told him to do .
    The rest of your post is just stupidity so that part will be ignored
    Re read this entire post. You my little friend are a joke.

David Margolies is the king of the high risk space.

I started making a extra 20k-40k a month because of him. He beats Yellowstone on funded and term. Try him and see bud.

Quote Originally Posted by mikethemcaman View Post
    Looks like Margolies got caught her with his pants down, eh? He is the definition of a shop-hopper. He will split with Barnard in a matter of weeks/months and then he will be on a new platform. Its pretty entertaining to watch. Im taking bets on where he ends up next...
    David went from working for a lender to doing his own thing. Pretty soon he will he funding more then ml + midnight + a few others, combined.

Ambitious men chase money. You probably only make 20k-50k (thats how much i started making after sending David deals for high risk. 70%, of my deals are a/b paper. Use your imagination and work harder rather then hate little guy!!!) a month in commissions.

Go listen to ambition by Wale, or some eminem, and become more skillful in the art of the CLOSE, or find something you're good at (maybe you should go work for the new Pearl capital as a relationship manager! It might be your calling sunny boy!!).

Karen37a
    I am turning into an old lady do not take the few rap songs l love away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yhyp-_hX2s

If you had
    One shot
    Or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted
    In one moment
    Would you capture it
    Or just let it slip?

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
    There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
    He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
    To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'
    What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
    He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
    He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
    The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!
    Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
    Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
    He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy? No
    He won't have it, he knows his whole back city's ropes
    It don't matter, he's dope, he knows that, but he's broke
    He's so stacked that he knows, when he goes back to his mobile home, that's when its
    Back to the lab again yo, this whole rhapsody
    He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

Success is my only mf option, failures not

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Re read this entire post. You my little friend are a joke.

David Margolies is the king of the high risk space.

I started making a extra 20k-40k a month because of him. He beats Yellowstone on funded and term. Try him and see bud.
    I did lose 70 pounds this year but still by no means little lol i have another 100 to go .
    Are you saying that the issues i had with ml are them and dave is a great guy or is this like a par situation, yeah you might get screwed but they still add 50k plus a month to you for deals you would have not funded elsewhere?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    I did lose 70 pounds this year but still by no means little lol i have another 100 to go .
    Are you saying that the issues i had with ml are them and dave is a great guy or is this like a par situation, yeah you might get screwed but they still add 50k plus a month to you for deals you would have not funded elsewhere?
    I think he said that I need to not work so hard ( but I won't listen)...next year I will be working 60 hours a week like a mad lunatic drinking coffee giving my funders deals..passing off extra "free" leads to some

here is another song from the 80s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsTJaP2tC0A

White liness... visons dream of passion, the more I see the more I do...dont ever come down freebase...dont do it
    little jack horner sitting on a corner with no shoes and clothes this aint funny but he took his money and sniffed it up his nose

( my old arse can still break dance)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-16-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Midnight. I send you and chrome capital deals. 10/10 of the time, david @ chrome capital destroys you on offers. Hence why i have sent you over 30 deals in the past 90 days and funded all of them with david @ chrome capital or landon at yellowstone or david king @ smarter merchant... i self fund coj satisfied deals instead of sending them to you, rather then make you 5k 1.49 20 days, i keep that profit and take the risk myself little man.

For future sake, simply dont try to smart talk someone whose above you in class and funding. I actually laughed at your comment! You're a joke my little friend. I don't know why you're here after being embarrassed, and called out, time over time again.

Sheva @ MLfactors. David @ Chrome capital. Landon thomason @ Yellowstone. That's all you need my friends. Add David King in there over at smarter merchant too...
    Who's a point of contact at Chrome Capital??

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    I use Zack, he's the man. Earlier this year they stopped signing up ISO's but I reboarded them 3 weeks ago so maybe you can get in. PM me for his contact info.
    Gary Axisa
    Blue Streak Capital, Inc.
    PM me for my email

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Prompt View Post
    So we sent this guy at ml factors a deal who said he has another platform also at hfh. He gave us an offer at ml 50k 50 days. So I told him it was not enough and he told me his other platform would do 75k. So than I requested contracts and on the contracts It was app funding. We deal with app funding ourselves and if we wanted to send our deal there we would have. Just wanted to say this game turned so ugly with pretend funders brokering to other pretend funders to the actual funder. This industry is so saturated with ugly sh*** like this. Can I get some opinions.
    Very true but when you're dealing with guys push 1.50-1.60 money, what do you expect?
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Quote Originally Posted by kevin85k View Post
    zack@chromecapitalfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceFund View Post
    You guys charge an 8 % fee off the top right ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by channin19 View Post
    Hmm, interested in this answer

We are a small company that is flexible. When we can charge high fees and share with broker then we do that. If it’s a cleaner deal where the market is coming in much lower than we adjust as well. Bottom line is Chrome is quick, honest, does not require apps for offer, and is giving dollar amounts and terms that exceed what the competition is offering. We are noting without our broker partnerships and do what’s necessary to make them money and compete with other brokers.. Keep in mind this is only for 3-6 positions in need of 100k-750k same day. We are not very competitive on smaller deals or on first positions. Any questions can be directed to zack or david@chromecapitalfunding.com or you can visit chromecapitalfunding.com.

We are a small company that is flexible. When we can charge high fees and share with the broker then we do that. If it’s a cleaner deal where the market is coming in much lower than we adjust as well. Bottom line is Chrome is quick, honest, does not require apps for offer, and is giving dollar amounts and terms that exceed what the competition is offering. We are nothing without our broker partnerships and we do what’s necessary to make them money and help them compete with and win against other brokers/funders. Keep in mind this is only for 3-6 positions in need of 100k-750k same day. We are not very competitive on smaller deals or on first positions. Any questions can be directed to zack or david@chromecapitalfunding.com or you can visit chromecapitalfunding.com.

Karen37a
    Is this 8 point fee on top of the 1.45-`1.50?

You said recently to me thanks for the non sense

so I am just trying to understand

Do you get 1.50? like 4 months? then charge 8 points psf fee? on top of the additional underwriting fees that may be charged?
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-18-2018 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post

You said once to me thanks for the non sense

Do you get 1.50? like 4 months? then charge 8 points psf fee? on top of the additional underwriting fees that may be charged?

I tried answering the question as accurately as possible. We will edge the market. We are flexible but if a merchant is taking deals from others are 10% fee over 40 days why would we do 2% fees over 120 payments? But on deals that need large $ it works for everyone. We just funded a merchant 200k following a YS 60k. Three weeks later we added another 50k and potentially another 50k. He’s a great merchant with a great broker that we are happy to be flexible for.

So that being said - you can make 20pts on a 40k stack or 8-10pts on a 250k stack - where are you making more money and where is the merchant netting more money?

And if you still don’t like the math or the offer than go with the 4k or your best next offer. We don’t need apps to underwrite so we hope there isn’t too much risk in getting an offer from us. Many large funders and brokers are happy with us. But perhaps the way we work isn’t for everyone?

You said once to me thanks for the non sense

I tried answering the question as accurately as possible. We will edge the market. We are flexible but if a merchant is taking deals from others are 10% fee over 40 days why would we do 2% fees over 120 payments? But on deals that need large $ it works for everyone. We just funded a merchant 200k following a YS 60k. Three weeks later we added another 50k and potentially another 50k. He’s a great merchant with a great broker that we are happy to be flexible for.

So that being said - you can make 20pts on a 40k stack or 8-10pts on a 250k stack - where are you making more money and where is the merchant netting more money?

And if you still don’t like the math or the offer than go with the 40k or your best next offer. We don’t need apps to underwrite so we hope there isn’t too much risk in getting an offer from us. Many large funders and brokers are happy with us, make a lot of money quickly with us and fully trust us. But perhaps the way we work isn’t for everyone? Maybe give us a shot if you have something that falls in our box.

Karen37a

And if you still don’t like the math or the offer than go with the 4k or your best next offer. We don’t need apps to underwrite so we hope there isn’t too much risk in getting an offer from us. Many large funders and brokers are happy with us. But perhaps the way we work isn’t for everyone?

Ok I am just in a differet pool with differnt strategies ...i have been reverseing all those into one positon

.then renew it over and over and over and over

to each their own
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-18-2018 at 11:46 AM.

You said recently to me thanks for the non sense

However, we have given many approvals this month of 130 payments on 4th, 5th and 6th positions for the right brokers and merchants. We are also able to drop down to 1.399 sell rate. We try to be flexible for good merchants and good brokers. We have a lot of money to deploy for the right partners.

Karen37a
    However, we have given many approvals this month of 130 payments on 4th, 5th and 6th positions for the right brokers and merchants. We are also able to drop down to 1.399 sell rate. We try to be flexible for good merchants and good brokers. We have a lot of money to deploy for the right partners.
    I get it

Depends on the deal and quality of merchant

lowest I am going down to is 1.25 ... 10 points 2 points on top

keep going kill it $

I give my isos 50_80% of the commission depending on their participation..some just hand over numbers and 1 application no docs and same with renewals ( lifetime )as long as they do not try to cut my throat
    Last edited by Karen37a; 11-18-2018 at 11:08 AM.

I get it

Depends on the deal and quality of merchant

lowest I am going down to is 1.25 ... 10 points 2 points on top

keep going kill it $

Awesome - wish you well! Hopefully we can collaerate one day. My DF buddies love you.

Karen37a
    Awesome - wish you well! Hopefully we can collaerate one day. My DF buddies love you.
    I know who they are ...we are all phone sales people that's why

I know 1 or 2 from wall st...stockbrokers

gl

I think he said that I need to not work so hard ( but I won't listen)...next year I will be working 60 hours a week like a mad lunatic drinking coffee giving my funders deals..passing off extra "free" leads to some

here is another song from the 80s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsTJaP2tC0A

White liness... visons dream of passion, the more I see the more I do...dont ever come down freebase...dont do it
    little jack horner sitting on a corner with no shoes and clothes this aint funny but he took his money and sniffed it up his nose

( my old arse can still break dance)
    I work 70 hours to 80 or more a day Karen. You need to step your game up.