deal issue - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceFund View Post
    Jay and Sheva at ML Factors are great. Jayson is also a good guy but looks like he may have tried to get too creative on this deal. But I know him well and know his intentions were good.
    so why did you leave?

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    so why did you leave?
    Because at the time ML was maxxed at 75k per deal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

So then you went to a place who's maxed at $85k per deal, solid upgrade
    High risk paper

yet i have promotion emails from 2016 saying up to 100k and from 2017 stating that you fund up to 350k . so was it you that used to stretch the truth or management made you say that ?

yet i have promotion emails from 2016 saying up to 100k and from 2017 stating that you fund up to 350k . so was it you that used to stretch the truth or management made you say that ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 86876

of course it was management **** rolls top down but managements name isnt on the emails...

Karen37a
    And this is why I said the funding allocation thing on the other post and newbies chime in with negative comments towards me.

I said the max was 75 k years ago...maybe stretch to 100k

Time goes by markets go up and down and when the tide goes out that's when you see who is swimming naked

The sad part is when brokers send files over and they are not in the wheelhouse...swoosh out the backdoor

( I do not know if they were sending out files or not i didnt do business with them)

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    i only do hugs!! we go gloves i'm going to sell ice cream!
    I would pay good money to see you get in a ring with gloves

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    Ok Solomon.

Karen37a
    technically no one is maxed out because if it is a deal that is too big for their appetite...50% of the Funders will ship it to a bigger funder. or Hedge Fund..25% of those will not tell you that they did it

I came into this business to be a hedge fund but who the hell wants passed off backdoored applications that WILL be stacked

this is why I generate my own leads... and internal salespeople following my protocols...its still a nightmare

And it is Easier to bring the money in at the botttom then to implode at the top
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-26-2018 at 11:51 AM.

Ok Solomon.
    All jokes aside, you guys are actually all over the place. Chrome is becoming one of the top high-risk players. Looks like you're actually funding more than ML now. Wow. Keep it up Dave!!
    High risk paper

Karen37a
    I have to go to Church or Temple. bye

Ok Solomon.
    You going to answer my question?

You going to answer my question?
    Sure, which Michael is this?

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Jay and Sheva at ML Factors are great. Jayson is also a good guy but looks like he may have tried to get too creative on this deal. But I know him well and know his intentions were good.
    My people, i don't know Jayson, but Sheva is amazing. She is my soon to be second wife. No one will fight for your deal as hard as she would. Aggresion and looks in one package. That is sheva.

Midnight. I send you and chrome capital deals. 10/10 of the time, david @ chrome capital destroys you on offers. Hence why i have sent you over 30 deals in the past 90 days and funded all of them with david @ chrome capital or landon at yellowstone or david king @ smarter merchant... i self fund coj satisfied deals instead of sending them to you, rather then make you 5k 1.49 20 days, i keep that profit and take the risk myself little man.

For future sake, simply dont try to smart talk someone whose above you in class and funding. I actually laughed at your comment! You're a joke my little friend. I don't know why you're here after being embarrassed, and called out, time over time again.

Sheva @ MLfactors. David @ Chrome capital. Landon thomason @ Yellowstone. That's all you need my friends. Add David King in there over at smarter merchant too...

All jokes aside, you guys are actually all over the place. Chrome is becoming one of the top high-risk players. Looks like you're actually funding more than ML now. Wow. Keep it up Dave!!
    Just saw this comment. Glad you recognized it. He left to do his own thing and it turns out he is a lot better then you! If you ever need some tips PM me midnight. At $2,000 - $3,500 an hour, 10 hours a day, i can teach you how to properly close deals.

edit
    Last edited by MidnightAdvance; 11-22-2018 at 05:07 PM.
    High risk paper

People joke on midnight all the time here, but here and there you can find some compliments too.
    No one will re-invent the wheel in this business. The offers you get with Dave or Sheva are probably within the $5k / $10k range of our offers and within the 10 / 20 day terms too. Maybe if you would have a better performance with us we would up the offers / terms too.
    Im not sure if you read my long message while i was under the influence... but i specifically said; chrome capital, ml factors, and smarter merchant verbatim crap on your offers. Ive seen it over and over again...

The best part is they respond in 2 hours (chrome cap funding), ml factors in 4 hrs or so... and smarter merchant (david king) in 6 hrs or 7.. sometimes quicker.

So not only do those 3 houses beat you in funded amount and term and commissions, but they're quicker then you. You should hire more people.

Also to all your isos signed up with Jayson, know that you're well taken care of... but sheva is the go to at ML...

Sure, which Michael is this?
    Looks like Margolies got caught her with his pants down, eh? He is the definition of a shop-hopper. He will split with Barnard in a matter of weeks/months and then he will be on a new platform. Its pretty entertaining to watch. Im taking bets on where he ends up next...

Quote Originally Posted by mikethemcaman View Post
    Looks like Margolies got caught her with his pants down, eh? He is the definition of a shop-hopper. He will split with Barnard in a matter of weeks/months and then he will be on a new platform. Its pretty entertaining to watch. Im taking bets on where he ends up next...
    missed this lol . I am the michael that sent dave when he was at ml deals and got calls from other lenders letting me know that he was shopping it out . i hope that helps you zero in on who i am. This was 2 years ago

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

missed this lol . I am the michael that sent dave when he was at ml deals and got calls from other lenders letting me know that he was shopping it out . i hope that helps you zero in on who i am. This was 2 years ago
    Michael, as someone who had issues previously with Dave, and that has avoided this god forbidden forum for a while, i truly screwed up by thinking he was piking me on deals.

You got screwed SPECIFICALLY because you sent it to him AND other high risk places. I am man enough to admit it, I hope you grow the hair under your appendage to do the same my friend. Keep focusing on making money and less on talking **** about other people dude. You're at 2,024 posts, make it 2,204,000 deals funded rather then talk ****. I used to be just like you, trolling this forum, only making 20k-30k a month. Make a company and relax your T_Ts.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by mikethemcaman View Post
    Mike, making an account and doing one posts shows two things.

#1 you're full of ****
    #2 you're small time

Get your **** together, PM karen for some advice, you ****ing need it dude!

Quote Originally Posted by johndough17 View Post
    Michael, as someone who had issues previously with Dave, and that has avoided this god forbidden forum for a while, i truly screwed up by thinking he was piking me on deals.

You got screwed SPECIFICALLY because you sent it to him AND other high risk places. I am man enough to admit it, I hope you grow the hair under your appendage to do the same my friend. Keep focusing on making money and less on talking **** about other people dude. You're at 2,024 posts, make it 2,204,000 deals funded rather then talk ****. I used to be just like you, trolling this forum, only making 20k-30k a month. Make a company and relax your T_Ts.
    First off I never got screwed since those lenders called me direct to give me the offers and it was funded at higher commission .next i do not necessarily know if the issue was Dave or ml management hence my question of who used to send the emails of that they fund up to 350k when they capped at 75k. Unless Dave got fired for doing things like this than I do not blame him if that is what his boss told him to do .
    The rest of your post is just stupidity so that part will be ignored

Member Reputation points: 7855 Richard Gomez's Avatar

I have dealt with Jayson Molinares for almost two years now at ML Factors, it has been a wonderful business relationship. Always answers my calls/texts/emails. It was a white labeled offer, big deal. Get it funded because you never had that offer to begin with, so appreciate he got it for you, with 15 points max upsell! Then move on to the next file, period.
    Gómez Capital Funding
    Richard Gómez~Director of Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax
    Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    www.gomezcapitalfunding.com