Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

You should ask Alex why he can’t handle this directly. Also ask him if Juan has cleared-up his Chapter 11.

Does he know you brought this to DF? If so, it’s telling, because Alex has an account on here — along with a big mouth. No response says it all.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    Well, now I'm being told Juan is on vacation all last week, and will be back at an unknown date...
    that vacation was most likely financed with your commission.

I've worked with LendrzHub in the past, if I may say so my self, Alex has proven that he can squeeze his way through some lenders. One thing to note is that they are OUTSOURCERS, not DIRECT LENDERS. I appreciate the daily funder for providing information on people and situations like this. I hope this can help.
    Last edited by Dean Yadid; 10-23-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Yadid View Post
    I've worked with LendrzHub in the past, if I may say so my self, Alex has proven that he can squeeze his way through some lenders. One thing to note is that they are OUTSOURCERS, not DIRECT LENDERS. I appreciate the daily funder for providing information on people and situations like this. I hope this can help.
    Sadly, they literally stated over and over they are direct lenders. When asked to produce a lending license, he produced a real estate license (smh) of a company that had their license suspended (bigger smh).

Pay up Juan and Alex.

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Serve them, in most states it costs around $200. to file in small claims court, then post is all over the web, Im sure you will get a response at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    Anybody ever have problems with LendrzHub?

I sent them a deal a few months back. They closed with Lendistry since around September 18th. I STILL can't get my commissions from them!
    I'm getting a bunch of runaround, bull****, stories, everything except my damn wire... Does Lendistry take long to send out their commissions? I doubt they take that long...

Why is Lendrzhub dragging my commissions for what seems to be more than two weeks??? Anybody else have issues with them? Anyone know them or about them? It seems even the CEO of the company has a hard time figuring out what the hell is going on...
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    Jerry@insourcefunding.net | insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

Member Reputation points: 2237

Just did a deal with them last week and was paid. I also have (3) others with them now. I hope this helps someone.
    David Fears
    Business Development Mgr
    GIGATT Business Solutions
    dlfears@gigattbizsolutions.com
    www.gigattbizsolutions.com
    (602)935-3667

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Fundyman: we discussed this after the fact, when you asked me about them- not sure why you sent something to them in the first place.

We ended up seeing some of the files Brokers sent to them- and placed some..

There are a lot of folks who have been on this blog awhile- that are trustworthy. The acquisition cost for each client is something that can't be taken for granted. Wondering if you're going to get paid by someone around here shouldn't be a consideration.

RG 516 510 3855

rg@businesscapitalconsultants.com

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    Fundyman: we discussed this after the fact, when you asked me about them- not sure why you sent something to them in the first place.

We ended up seeing some of the files Brokers sent to them- and placed some..

There are a lot of folks who have been on this blog awhile- that are trustworthy. The acquisition cost for each client is something that can't be taken for granted. Wondering if you're going to get paid by someone around here shouldn't be a consideration.

RG 516 510 3855

rg@businesscapitalconsultants.com
    That’s the funniest part: these guys would get a file, then spam every broker they could looking for help placing the deals. I know firsthand they just spammed random brokers seeking help with deals. There is no “platform”.

Lenderzhub is a 2 man brokering operation who can’t generate files on their own, so they pretend to be some sort of platform, and hope dumbasses don’t know any better and send them deals. They aren’t seasoned brokers, either. They are brand new brokers. Why would any broker use them to co-broker a deal? For what?

But worse, they are liars. They lied by claiming to be direct lenders. They aren’t. These losers were asked to produce a lenders license and they tried to pass off a real estate license (of another company that actually had their real estate license revoked) as their own lenders license. I mean, come on now.

Then, I just loved how that dork Juan was on here citing his amazing finance background. Both he and his roommate Juan were talking up Juan’s amazing background in finance — only to see he Chapter 11’d. SMH Juan......

**** these guys.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

in fairness, i bet, every company and I mean every co largest to small , has done something to piss off a broker in this industry. not saying any of this is right, but, this is a lawless industry

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Hey same with Powerup and was same with 1st Global.....so many scams of back dooring and non pays...welcome to the MCA crowd.