RooR.app - Lead Generation SAAS Service Introduction
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Noob Reputation points: 10

RooR.app - Lead Generation SAAS Service Introduction

Hey There, new to daily funder here. Looks like a well ran, productive forum.

Nice to meet you all. My name is Ryan Hopkins and I am with RooR.App a Software As A Service Platform located at 412 Olive Ave. Suite 614 in Huntington Beach, CA.

RooR helps generate leads and increase contact rates across all your data/leads. Our platform cohesively ties in Email, SMS, Ringless Voicemail, Voice Broadcasting, Dialer Services and Artificial Intelligence into a single online SAAS platform allowing multiple marketing channels to work together to provide a more intelligent cross channel promotion strategy. It also has the Blacklist Alliance integration to perform real time data scrubbing against the industries leading TCPA blacklist service making sure that you are not texting or calling the wrong person.

We also have an Extremely Robust Database Management and Automation Platform that integrates directly with RooR for an even more robust and technical solution. This platform allows you to centrally store all your Data into one location and manage Suppression, De-duplication, Filtering, Appending and Automated Outbound Messaging via Triggers. It integrates with virtually any 3rd Party System, CRM or Dialer.

I've had some great success with some current clients in the MCA, Business Loan and Merchant Services space and was recommended to come here and share what my product does. We are not a lead company nor do we provide leads but we are a software that helps generate leads/calls/inquiries.

I would love to offer a demo of the system and a free test account if you are interested.

Please reach out to me Ryan Hopkins direct at 714-697-9513 or via email at hop@roor.app - RooR.APP

Awesome!