Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

ABL for coal

If anyone knows an ABL who would collateralize coal please let me know.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Do they have outstanding receivables or are you looking to just finance the coal inventory?
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Do they have outstanding receivables or are you looking to just finance the coal inventory?
    henry can you or do you have anyone to lend a start up capital with mineral rights on 2B worth? seeking 1m for a 43-101 in which the 43-101 can draw down on? I have the PPM And mineral right purchase agreement. 1m will ony be needed for 3 months at most, debt or investor play welcomed

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by Davincinc View Post
    henry can you or do you have anyone to lend a start up capital with mineral rights on 2B worth? seeking 1m for a 43-101 in which the 43-101 can draw down on? I have the PPM And mineral right purchase agreement. 1m will ony be needed for 3 months at most, debt or investor play welcomed
    We cannot finance the mineral rights. I have not done a coal deal as an investment banker in about 8 years and getting deals like that done back then was tough. http://www.resourcecapitalfunds.com/current-portfolio May want to call these folks. The guy I knew there is no longer with the Company. Oxbow might be another call to make.... The Koch Family owns the Company.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Just looking to finance against the coal. Please lmk if you have anyone that can do something like this. Also and no exaggeration this deal size is in the hindreds of millions and as I understand from contacts at WF and JPM they dont so coal deals much