Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 2813

Sba & loc

SBA and Lines of Credit!
    Business Express Loans:

These are non-SBA loans and lines of credit up to $500,000. They can fund in as little as 1-2 weeks and require you have an existing business with revenue. We have a large network of non-bank, secondary market lenders, and we know what requirements they need met in order to approve and issue funds. We will pre-qualify and package your application, then walk you through the entire process to funding.

SBA Loans:

Looking to buy a business or take your profitable business to the next level? Established businesses with tax returns that show good cash flow can get extensive funding. All come with incredibly low interest rates of 6%-8% and generous payback terms of 10 – 25 years. Our processing team will hold your hand from packaging to funding. SBA Loans typically take 2 weeks – 2 months to fund but they offer the highest loan amounts and best interest rates.

Each Underwriter that we have specializes in different industries / deals and each have different Underwriting guidelines. We now offer weekly, monthly, and quarterly payback options, depending on what's best for your business!

How to get started:

Request your ISO agreement and send back with the following:

(1) Voided Business Check
    (2) W9

I look forward to starting a prosperous long-term business relationship with both you and your firm and making a lot of money together. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or call me.
    Krystal Diaz
    President
    Diamond Capital Finance
    Email: krystal@diamondcapitalfinance.com
    Direct: 305-741-4608

Are these loc's still available? what is the compensation?