Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 5479

Velocity Capital Group- VCG

I normally do not post about Lenders because I like keeping good Money to myself but VCG is to good not to share.

I pushed out over a Million bucks with VCG on the last 2 weeks of Sept. I got an $800K deal done, second position 10 months and they gave me the ability to upsell 15 points. I wasn't able to sell it at 15 points but it was still available. They have a program were they will beat any offer the client has or ISO or match it and if its Matched they will pay more points than your Current offer which I took advantage of on 3 $100K deals I pushed out on second and a third position. Yes 3rd position which is why I am sharing VCG. They gave me more money on a third than what the merchant was funded on a 2nd position which was less than 21 days ago and gave me 15%. Only downside since signing up a few weeks ago is that contracts take awhile but the fact that they gave me what I needed on the deal and were hands on Approach I was able to get these deals funded and got payed. I do not mess with to many lenders and try to build a portfolio with a selected few because Ive learned not all lenders are good Lenders but take my word for it

VCG is the Real Deal <<<<<

Senior Member Reputation points: 50566 ADiamond's Avatar

So they basically asked you to post about them here, instead of paying debanked the 2 or 3 grand for an email blast like they should have? lol
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    So they basically asked you to post about them here, instead of paying debanked the 2 or 3 grand for an email blast like they should have? lol
    They did not ask me to post anything. Do you see any contact info. FYI they beat out all your offers that I got from TVT in Funding Amount and Terms and Buy Rate. I will reply back to your inbox you sent me asking if I ever considered TVT Please Hold!!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

I fund dozens of deals a day ..I have NEVER asked an ISO to come on here and write something...I like to build on our own merits. ( i also have dozens of staff that can be on here promoting ...Its just not the proper way...only truth lasts forever (as the Kabala explains!....)
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 7717

TVT is Cardinal Equity
    Cardinal Equity is TVT
    Finkle is Einhorn
    Einhorn is Finkle

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I fund dozens of deals a day ..I have NEVER asked an ISO to come on here and write something...I like to build on our own merits. ( i also have dozens of staff that can be on here promoting ...Its just not the proper way...only truth lasts forever (as the Kabala explains!....)
    You guys are trash and white label and back door deals. Please I wouldn't send you a deal if you paying 50Points
    Last edited by Nikkiclean06; 10-08-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcashark View Post
    TVT is Cardinal Equity
    Cardinal Equity is TVT
    Finkle is Einhorn
    Einhorn is Finkle
    Nah TVT is the real deal as well and Highly recommend them as well

i fund dozens of deals a day ..i have never asked an iso to come on here and write something...i like to build on our own merits. ( i also have dozens of staff that can be on here promoting ...its just not the proper way...only truth lasts forever (as the kabala explains!....)
    trashhhhh

Please all the time you spend on here. Hating and promoting there is no way your funding 12 deals a day. Not even 12 deals a Month. Your Product is trash and I learned the hard way on trash lenders like Cresthill not to just sign up with Anybody.... 10K 1.499 8 Points Hahahahahaha!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkiclean06 View Post
    Please all the time you spend on here. Hating and promoting there is no way your funding 12 deals a day. Not even 12 deals a Month. Your Product is trash and I learned the hard way on trash lenders like Cresthill not to just sign up with Anybody.... 10K 1.499 8 Points Hahahahahaha!!!!
    they do numbers

but one of the biggest reasons i stopped submitting to mantis is they kill alot of deals
    after making the merchant sign contracts and do the coj

Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    they do numbers

but one of the biggest reasons i stopped submitting to mantis is they kill alot of deals
    anybody could push out 10-15K 90 days. there offering 10K just know you can get 20K from somewhere else and get payed 10-15% on a 1.43-45 not 1.499 8 points.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    they do numbers

i am not a fan of this practice. we had a deal with a high risk funder where they did decision logic the day before, said it looked fine, than, next day, made owners sign a COJ, than, by end of day, killed the deal and sent the merchant into a panic attack of why they were made to sign a coj (they had never done one before). No COJs should be signed unless you are ready to fund that merchant

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    i am not a fan of this practice. we had a deal with a high risk funder where they did decision logic the day before, said it looked fine, than, next day, made owners sign a COJ, than, by end of day, killed the deal and sent the merchant into a panic attack of why they were made to sign a coj (they had never done one before). No COJs should be signed unless you are ready to fund that merchant
    sorry to hear that. Hope you ended up getting the deal funded...

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

Nikki your trying too hard...instead of "promoting" yourself & hating on everyone else..try dialing the phone

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

thats because you do it all day every day

why all the hate for someone that does not work at the company promoting them . even if they asked it is a nice thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    why all the hate for someone that does not work at the company promoting them . even if they asked it is a nice thing to do
    It was a strong recommendation to sign up with VCG and get all bent out of shape on here about something positive but if it was negative it would be repped

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkiclean06 View Post
    Nah TVT is the real deal as well and Highly recommend them as well
    TVT is not cardinal - different funding - cardinal services some of TVT deals. Both have different funding styles/UW risk. But all in all - if you are trying to shop and get one past the other, odds are the offer will stay unless their is more interest from one side. Two different funders entirely.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I used to be real cool with Velocity capital group. Used to invite to my house to hang out with my family. They came to my kids christenings, and bar mitzvahs. Never once did we forget to to invite them over for winter solstice. But then I found out velocity funding group ****ED MY WIFE! I still fund with them all the time, but it still hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    TVT is not cardinal - different funding - cardinal services some of TVT deals. Both have different funding styles/UW risk. But all in all - if you are trying to shop and get one past the other, odds are the offer will stay unless their is more interest from one side. Two different funders entirely.
    For sure. TVT is great and Cardinal has some good products as well.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I used to be real cool with Velocity capital group. Used to invite to my house to hang out with my family. They came to my kids christenings, and bar mitzvahs. Never once did we forget to to invite them over for winter solstice. But then I found out velocity funding group ****ED MY WIFE! I still fund with them all the time, but it still hurts.
    Hahahhaha!!! This makes me want to sign up with you <<<<

VCG Are direct Funders and pay 15% They did a large deal for $800K 10 Months and gave me $100K on 3 separate deals that all were offered 50K or less. I know theres a select few on here that could use this info which is why I posted it

I am off of this Thread because somebody suggested to go dial and I think that is what I am going to do
    Happy Hunting Brokers HAHahhahahaha

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

that escalated quickly

someone married you ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    someone married you ?
    Do you have any idea how many lambs, and chickens me and my family paid for her?